CHAPTER FOUR

UNWRITTEN

Chapter Four

 

Hyoyeon POV

 

Sunny and Taeyeon just came back from their meeting. Soon someone I am familiar with enter the classroom.

 

 

Shinyoung: Good Morning class and welcome back! I’m Kim ShinYoung and I will be your class adviser for this year. So be good girls and always listen to me.

Hyoyeon: Why? We have better lifestyle than you.

Shinyoung: Hello again Ms Kim. Wait a minute (she looked around the room) Oh my God why do I have to be your class adviser?

Sunny: What kind of adviser are you? You didn’t even bother to look at your class list.

Hyoyeon: what an incompetent teacher; your stomach must be blocking your sight that’s why you weren’t able to read it (the class laugh at my comment when suddenly; Pak!)

Ouch! I am a student!

Shinyoung: I don’t care you little rascal! Let’s skip the introduction given we already know each other. So here is the thing

Before the semester starts, the school decided to implement two new school rules. The first one is to have all students engage in extra-curricular activity. The second one is to conduct a pre-assessment examination in order to evaluate the scholastic aptitude of each student. Meaning for today all of you will take series of exams and see how bright are those mind of yours. The result of the exams will be combined with your grade last year. This will help us see if you guys would need additional attention this year.

All: What!?!?

Yuri: That is unfair! We did not study, how can I pass the test?

Tiffany: That’s the point dumb dumb. They want to check your comprehension as well as stock knowledge.

Hyoyeon: Wait! If we somehow we fail your expectation, will we be kicked of our team?

Shinyoung: Hehe concerned are we. There are still some discussions regarding that matter. Right now the only thing that is definite once the result is out, we will be sending our assessment and recommendation to your parents.

Jessica: Hey hobbits! Did you know this?

Taeyeon: We didn’t know that there is an additional policy this year.

Yuri: Aish! This really ! You should have at least informed us. My parents will kill me worst they will take me out of the team.

Hyoyeon: You two should be aware of these things. You are the student body officers!

(Taeyeon was about to answer but shinyoung unnie answered)

Shinyoung: The head master instructed not to inform the council.

All: Why?!

Shinyoung: I don’t know he has his reason. You guys still have 30 mins before the first exams. I suggest you start praying. Once the bell rings we will start.   

 

What a way to start the semester. I have a feeling this will be another eventful year.

      

 

Yoona POV

 

I don’t know what to do. There is no way that I can pass this exam. I need to pray and relax.

I look at my left side and I saw someone unfamiliar, I have been in this school since forever and I think it’s the first time I saw her. She is wearing a thick eye glass and her hair pulled into a pony tail. What caught me the most; is that she doesn’t seem to be bothered by the announcements. I decided to shrug it off and talk to my best friend.

 

Yoona: Hey Soo! What did you do this time?

Sooyoung! I didn’t do anything! Just believe in your brain and God. If all else fail go with letter C.

Yoona: Why C? did you see the exams?

Sooyoung: Of course not! C is for correct and more importantly Choi.

Me: Aish! Whatever!

 

(Bump)

I look at my left side again and see Juri whispering something to the kid beside me. She seems to be bothered but what she is saying.

Sooyoung: That is why she asked me to look after her.

Yoona: What?

Sooyoung: Nothing

(Ring)

 

Ms Shin Bongsun our adviser enters with the papers in her hand. This is it, God have mercy on me   

 

Bongsun: Let’s start!

Sooyoung: Teach!

Bongsun: Yes Ms Choi?

Sooyoung: Can I sit beside the window? My doctor advised me that I need more sunlight.

Bongsun: sure thing Ms Choi. Let’s see. Ms Seo, do you mind changing seat with Ms Choi? (the girl stood up and exchange sit with Soo)

 

I looked at Juri and I think she wants to murder either Soo or Ms Shin.

 

(Ring)

Bongsun: Okay class. Begin!