CHAPTER TWO

UNWRITTEN

Chapter two

 

Fast forward to the present.

 

Yoona POV

 

 

All I can see is a girl in front of a piano. I am feeling so happy and overwhelmed as I hear the music playing throughout the theatre. It feels like I am eating ice cream on top of a very luscious chocolate cake when suddenly.

 

Pak! Pak!

 

Mom: Yoona!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wake up! Wake up! You will be late for school! It’s the first day for God sake. Why can’t the both of you wake up by yourself?

Yoona: We can wake up by ourselves mom you don’t need to be the witch that destroy my beautiful dream.

(Pak! My mom just hit me in the head.)

Mom: What did you just call me??

Yoona: nothing mom!! I said I love you! (I kissed her and ran inside the bathroom)      

 

Remind me again why I have to go to school. I am already earning with my commercials and by just modelling.

Sigh, taking a bath relaxes me it’s my stress reliever whenever my parents’ points out to me that education is important. My sister and I are not a fan of school because we both know that we won’t use it that much in the future. My dad just yells at the players he is managing; I don’t see shouting 101 being thought in school. I know it’s a stupid logic but if you are already earning in my age you would have the same sentiment as me.

 

After I finished bathing, I went down to eat breakfast with my family.

 

Yuri: I see your team lose again dad. Why don’t you just fire the coach and trade some players.

Dad: Damn that stupid arrogant arghh!! It’s too early in the morning and why must you remind me that my team .

Mom: Language! We’re eating breakfast. Btw babe, I will be out for two weeks we have a shooting in Jeju.

Yoona: Hey mom can I do a cameo on the film?

Mom: Sure baby! If you will have an average of 90 in your first grading, I will think of a role for you.

Yoona: You really do love me mom. (sarcastically)

 

 

Based on our conversation you can predict the nature of their jobs. My dad is the general manager of the Seoul Stallion a football team owned by the great pacific conglomerate and mom she is an actress, a model, a producer and a director. That is why I don’t get the point why we have to study hard. Well it’s a must that we finish at least high school but I don’t see myself leaning and doing other careers other than entertainment.

 

Dad: If you two just study harder and produce better grades we won’t hinder you that much in your extra-curricular.  Don’t fail any class or else.

Mom: Look, you guys almost fail a subject or two last year I don’t ask you to be the best and ace all of you exams. I just want you to improve and for us to see 8s rather than axes.

Yuri: We pass last year isn’t that enough?

Dad: Let me emphasize the words Barely Pass and Almost Fail.

Yoona: We still pass though.

 

I saw both my parent just sigh and shake their heads, when suddenly.

 

Sooyoung: Good morning Kwons!

Sunny: Hi Uncle and Auntie! (They both kiss our parents)

Mom: Mwaah!  Hi girls haven’t seen you in a while. Both of you sit down and eat first.

Dad: Mrs Park please brings additional plate.

Sooyoung: Thanks Mrs Kwon. (She gets everything and put in her plate; soo is comfortable with our family)

Sunny: You already ate a full course!

Sooyoung: Auntie offered food; never say no to the grace of God.

Yoona: Gluttony is a sin; God will punish you.

Yuri: says the girl who is already in her third servings

Dad: Aish! Eat faster you guys will be late. 

 

 

Sunny POV

 

Yuri is driving for today so I sit at the passenger seat because I’m the oldest. It’s only a ten to fifteen minute drive from our neighbourhood so no rush.

 

Yoona: Unnie! We are not picking up Jessica unnie?

Sunny: Nope, she will come with Krystal and Tiffany.

Yuri: Tsk!

Sunny: What’s your problem?

Yuri: I really don’t get why she is with that girl.

Sunny: Tiffany??

Yuri: Who else.

Sooyoung: She is her sister. I don’t see anything wrong with that. Are you jealous? (I see yuri glaring at sooyoung)

Sunny: Besides aren’t you glad that they already accepted each other and are in good terms. Tiffany is a great person a little bit noisy but once you know her I think you will like her.

Yuri: I just don’t feel her.

Sunny: try being nice, she is my cousin too.

 

 

If it’s confusing, I’ll explain. My dad is the brother of the kwon’s mom and my mom is the sister of tiffany and Jessica’s dad.

 

 

 

 

Tiffany POV

 

I was already eating with my dad and Krystal, I got up to get some water and suddenly “PAK!” someone slap me hard in my .

 

Tiffany: ! What the hell is your problem?!

Jessica: Why did you pour cold water on me earlier?!

Krystal: You wouldn’t bulge unnie, we will be late if tiffany unnie didn’t do it.

Dad: hey the two of you sit down and just eat. It’s the first day I don’t want to be called again by your head master. Also I want you to remember; Stay away from trouble. Krystal is already be in your building be a good role model.

Jessica: Dad we were really just defending ourselves.

Dad: Throwing cakes and beans are defending; with sunny being injured just to separate the two of you?

Tiffany: that was centuries ago dad we’ve matured and moved on.

Jessica: besides we don’t use foods anymore it will just ruin our clothes. Also nails can inflict more pain.

Dad: I’m serious here if the two of you manage to get involve in another major fight. I will send both of you to the good shepherd convent.

 

It’s not like me and Jessica enjoys getting involved in a fight. We are just not push over you know. Also my early fights were against her it’s something that both of us just laugh at now but don’t get me wrong we do still argue but not like before. We don’t need Sunny anymore to charge in the middle and break our brawl.

 

Dad: aren’t you going with sunny today?

Jessica: No Dad, she is with the Kwon’s.

Krystal: why did we ride with them?

Jessica: because someone gave Yuri a black eye.

Krystal: isn’t it yuri unnies fault because she touched Tiffany unnies hmpppp. (Before she could finished her sentence I covered )

Dad: Touched what?!?!

Tiffany: Nothing dad! (I just smiled at him)

Dad: Aish! These three, just go already you will be late! Be careful babies! (we kissed him good bye)

 

I was holding the key when suddenly.

 

Jessica: I’ll drive! (She took the keys and run to the driver seat)

Krystal: Unnie! I wanna go to school not heaven.

Tiffany: I am driving!

.

 

Dad: Wait! Who is driving?!?!? Jessica let Tiffany drive!

 

But no my sister just secured herself in the driver seat and since Krystal is too afraid to seat in the death seat I have no choice. Lord have mercy on us.

 

 

Juhyun POV

 

This will be my second year studying in a school. I was home schooled after we got into a vehicular accident. The accident killed my dad and my aunt and it made me an orphan. My mom died giving birth to me so I really don’t remember her. I really don’t like talking about the past I am just happy that I am with grandparents. There enough for me to survive this beautiful yet cruel world.

 

Breakfast time

 

Grandpa: Juhyun I have heard that you don’t interact with your classmates. I haven’t heard you talking about them or your friends.

Juhyun: I talked about Tae, Hyo and Tiffany unnie.

Grandma: I know you have the twins and Tiffany but their older than you and I think they are the only friends that you have.

Juhyun: My classmates are a year older so it is really hard to approach them. I am doing well in my studies though.

Grandma: We know that you’re doing fantastic in your academics we are so proud of you but social life is also important. Try getting in an extra-curricular this year and maybe by the end of the semester you will be introducing your girlfriend or even a boyfriend to us.  

Grandpa: What???????!! No way! She is too young to have a lover. Wait, isn’t Inyoung in your year? Why don’t you try getting close to her? It will be beneficial to you and to the company.

Grandma: I want Juhyun to have good friends not someone who will influence her to be the head of the rich girl club.

 

You see I am not comfortable talking to people I always think that they will judge me. I get easily persuaded by them so I choose to stay hidden thus avoid being taken advantage. That is why I asked my grandparents not disclosed that I am there granddaughter. It’s also a pressure you know, knowing that they are filthy rich. I am just happy that they are like normal people.

 

Kims: Good Morning! (They bow to my grandparents)

Grandpa: Ah Kims, Good morning!

Grandma: Just in time. Sit down and eat.

Taeyeon: Thank you madam we just finished eating and were kinda already bit late so Juhyun, are you good to go?

Juhyun: Yes unnie, I am finished. Bye grandpa bye grandma (I kissed them good bye). Bye Secretary Kim and Director Kim, we will go ahead now.

Twins: see you later mom and dad.

Mr Kim: Be careful!  

 

 

I was sitting on the back seat reading some article about the law of attraction when suddenly “screeeeeeeccccchhhhhhh” and we came to an abrupt stop. I felt my soul leaves me.

 

Hyoyeon: what the is wrong with this driver.

Juhyun: I know that car.  

 

The three of us went down as well as the driver.

 

Taeyeon: What the hell is wrong with you Barbie? We could have died you know!

Jessica: Hi Frodo, you could have killed us too!

 

The passenger went down holding her forehead.

Tiffany: Ouch! That hurt Jessie! I told you to stop at the intersection. Good morning twins! Hi baby mwah! (Tiffany unnie kissed my cheeks; while taeyeon unnie just stared at her.)  

Hyoyeon: Why did you let her drive? Didn’t your dad learn something?

Jessica: Shut up! I improved!

Taeyeon: Says who? Spongebob?!

Krystal: (she roll down the window) Hey unnies! We’re all going to be late if you will continue to argue.

Jessica: Let’s go! Try not to block my way hobbit.

Krystal: See you at school unnies! Tiffany unnie just seat in the back with me.

Tiffany: See you guys!

Taeyeon: see you too (smiling like a dork)

Hyoyoen: Sigh; let’s go I don’t think the head master will appreciate if the student council president is late for school.

Taeyeon: Oh !

 

Why do I feel like today is not a good day?