Lesson One

Love story...

I've learned a lot from Uie, Yunho, and Jaejoong. For example, the best cure for a jelly fish sting is for someone to pee on you. I've never had a guy pee on my foot before. It's kind of gross, but considering the situation, I guess it was for the best.

We were swimming out in the ocean when I got stung by a nasty jelly fish. It hurt so bad! But Uie reassured me that it's happened to all of them before and they knew exactly how to remedy it. That's when Yunho started dropping his trunks.

"Hey!" I shouted in shock. "What the heck are you doing?"

Uie looked up and said, quite nonchalantly, "He's going to pee on you.

"Pee on me???" I shrieked.

Jaejoong laughed, apparently amused at my baffled expression. "It's to keep your foot from becoming infected, there are poisons in those you know."

"Tentacles." Uie grinned.

"Tentacles, . Whatever." Jaejoong said that with a wave of his hand.

I had gotten so distracted that I didn't notice the warm liquid pouring on my foot. When I did notice, Yunho was done.

He pulled his trunks back up. "There, feeling better?

I felt like I was going to throw up. "Oh my God, that is so nasty."

Uie crouched down beside me. She was still grinning. "But does your foot feel better?"

I had to admit, my foot did feel a lot better.

Yunho smiled. "See? What did we tell ya?"

I crinkled my nose. "I still think it's gross."

Yunho shrugged. "Can't say that I blame ya."

Uie helped me up and let me lean on her shoulders.

"Come on," she said. "I'll help you back home. We can put some ointment on that sting for ya and your foot will be good as new!"

What wonderful new friends I had. If they had been any of my other friends, I don't think they would have been quite as helpful.

............................................................

You all must be wondering when the love stories begin. Right now, actually. It's really easy to develop feelings for one another when in a small group, and it's even easier to fall for the same person as your best friend. I never wanted it to happen, but it just did.

My attraction for Jung Yunho wasn't a sudden overnight sensation, it started ever since the first day we met. I don't know, there was just something in his eyes that made me want to melt...

I don't want to get all mushy on you or anything, but it's true. The emotion that I was feeling for him was love.

I could tell that Yunho felt the same way. He would sit close to me on the couch during movies...He gave me massages whenever I complained about an achy back...He was just the nicest guy in the world. So we decided to hook up.

At first, everything went fine. Jaejoong and Uie seemed to be heating things up in their relationship which was great because that means we had tons of double dates!

Everything was going so well. Why did it have to end the way it did?