Expression

Belong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Vastly approaching Lotus flower coming through early morning traffic up ahead ; making it there in record time. 

 

"Good morning Miss, seems you're in a rush today" 

The valiant spoke.

 

"Yes actually I-"

I looked closely at his features .

 

"The face is familiar its just the hair" I thought to myself.

 

"Jeonghan?" I questioned motioning closer to get a better look.

 

"You noticed Saejung" He smiled brightly looking up at me adjusting his bangs then, giving the keys to my V.I.P Parker.

 

"I was waiting for you to noticed" He spoke as we entered then main building  headed up to my office 

 

"Your hair threw me a curve so, I was baffled...blonde looks nice" I complemented as we entered my office. 

 

"Thank you, black also suits you well Saejung-ssi" Jeonghan beamed as he sat around my coffee table

 

"Anyway what brings you to lotus Jeonghan?" I questioned bringing cups of coffee sitting adjacent from him.

 

"Just to visit you, am I not allowed ?" 

He asked sipping his coffee.

 

 "You can its just that you have to set an appointment with me" I stated getting up to start organizing my set up for work.

 

"Saejung we've known each other for 5 months" Jeonghan stated giving me a hand with things  .

 

"Yeah, what about it?" Saejung asked folding her arms along with noticing their height difference.

 

"This is important sit in your seat for a bit" He pulled out my desk chair then gestures me to do so .

 

"For these past months I've been noticing something" Jeonghan stated leaning against my desk locking eye contact with me.

 

"And what could the be Mr.Yoon?" I asked leaning closer to him.

 

"Feelings that have been blooming for you every time I see you saejung" 

He stated looking into my eyes as his sparkled like a diamond.

 

My mouth hung open for a bit letting my mind soak in and process what he said. 

 

"I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you feel uneasy" he quickly apologized holding my hands out of worry. 

 

Without knowing my hand intertwined with his. 

 

"My heart agrees with yours, let's try this out for a bit Han" I beamed getting up from my chair.

 

"As long as you allow me to take care of you and visit Saejung" He smiled hugging me. 

 

"But, what about our arranged marriages ?" I asked remembering our very conflict

 

"We're both adults here we're responsible for our own interests." Jeonghan said looking back down at me. 

 

"Agreed also han ,don't you have to get to work?"I quickly asked looking at my watch.

 

"Time flies also I'm borrowing your Audi since I got dropped of here and I'll pick you up later" He smiled almost about to exit

 

"Can it be our first date?" I asked halting him at the exit.

 

"It can be anything you have in mind see you soon" He smiled and left .

 

 

 

 

 

"Saejung! Saejung! You're not gonna believe this!" Yungha freaked as she entered my office

 

She's one if many of my siblings the second youngest. 

We really didn't get along then and we barely get along now. 

 

Since Secretary Park is on a mini vacation ; each and every sibling of mine have been causing issues.

Hopefully she arrives back here soon.

 

"You forgot to knock , but what is it?" I asked in an annoyed tone as i sat next to her.

 

"Remember they guy you spoke about to me yesterday?" She asked looking at me.

 

"Mhmm " I replied uninterestedly  

 

"Turns out its THE Choi Seungcheol!" She then freaked out more in glee.

 

"Your point is??" I asked being uninterested yet again..

 

"You are no fun you realize that right" Yungha stated glaring at me. 

 

"I'm not interested in him I have one of my own already" I said sliding back into my desk chair 

 

"You're already dating someone?" Yungha questioned 

 

I nodded with confidence.

 

"What is his name then?"

 

"Yoon Jeonghan and we just started today" I said filing my papers while looking at my watch 

 

"Is he rich?" She sassed 

 

"Why does his wallet matter?" I said with in an absurd tone. 

 

Hearing the door slowly creek open.

 

"Come in" I called and to my surprise yet again. 

 

"I'm here to pick up Ms Saejung this evening" Jeonghan appeared looking at me. 

 

A slight hmph was heard from Yungha. I then glared at her as I grabbed my things

 

"HEY! Work is over you can leave Yungha" I sternly stated approaching the area they both were in. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Saejung slow down look up for a bit" Jeonghan called .

 

I looked into his gentle eyes as he held my hands

 

"Relax when we're together its our time no one else's" he stated reminding me.

 

"Its just that I don't want to be paired with, my parents pick " I sighed as I ate a piece of my salmon.

 

 

"We both don't we are just gonna have to play along for a bit" Jeonghan declared eating his food 

 

My phone started to ring with an unknown ID.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Is this Seok Saejung ?"

 

"This is her and who are you?"

 

"Your soon to be husband"

 

Jeonghan started to laugh as I was on the phone. I had to quite him down.

 

"And why are you calling?"

 

"Your mom wants you home so we could get into detail about the wedding" .

 

I then sighed out of frustration and annoyance.

 

"Fine I'm coming"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I wish you asked one of your drivers to pick you up Han" I declared looking at him.

 

"We're gonna play along remember " he then winked as we both entered my house 

 

"Welcome home Saejung and who is this?"Mother asked. 

 

"A friend" I smiled

 

"Yoon Jeonghan please to meet you" he said shaking her hand. 

 

"Well mannered I see" she then beamed as we entered the living room.

 

"Saejung great to finally meet you"Seungcheol smiled. 

 

"Yes, and you also" an awkward smile appeared across my face.

 

"Saejung this is supposed to be a wedding meeting" father spat once he saw Jeonghan walk in.

 

"Well he wanted to drive me home and I promised to drive him home too" I said sitting in my seat .

 

"We're friends sir, I also have a arranged marriage also" Jeonghan said sitting down.

 

I sat in between Seungcheol and Jeonghan ;honestly things were getting a bit uncomfortable. 

 

"Why do we have rules like this for heirs?" I questioned sighing out loud.

 

"You're meant to be a role model " Seungcheol mentioned looking at me. 

 

"But you're the youngest" I sassed in my head

 

"That's absurd, and we're both old enough to find someone on our own don't you think?" I questioned all of them .

 

Jeonghan started making gestures to me not to lash out and to play along.

 

"You haven't found anyone yet Saejung!"Father yelled getting out if his chair

 

"To your knowledge I did" I stated folding my arms 

 

Jeonghan sighed and shook his head in disappointment.

 

"Whom might he be then, I would like to meet him"He sternly asked.

 

"Hi" Jeonghan then waved at father.

 

"Tell me your joking" father asked with pure disapproval in his voice

 

"You got to be kidding me right?" Seungcheol asked out of loss. 

 

"Not one bit" Jeonghan stated fixing his coat with a smile.

 

"I gotta go and Seungcheol there is one girl that is out here waiting for you , I'm just not her" I said rubbing his arm reassuring him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"On the bright side you're basically free from that Saejung-ssi" Jeonghan stated driving 

 

"I'll get you out of yours too" I smiled determinedly.

 

He laughed a bit which made me look at him.

 

"What's so funny?" I curiously asked.

 

"I got this trust me and remember to return home safely" Jeonghan reassured letting go of my hand.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Waking up from my dream in my office noticing the time my meeting was about to begin in 4 minutes .

 

"No , need to rush Miss I told them to push it back to tomorrow" Secretary Park beamed .

 

Not seeing her in a long time and her finally returning things were going to be back on track.

 

"How have things been for you lately ?" I asked her.

 

"A bit busy my wedding got called off" She sighed in disappointment.

 

"I'm sorry to hear that Minhe" I hugged  to console her.

 

"Saejung we hav- ...oh" Jeonghan said walking in .

 

 

"Jeonghan who is she that you're dating?" Secretary Park asked getting up and demanding.

 

"Apparently your boss Minhe I'm sorry" He said as he hung his head low for a bit.

 

Her eyes winded and so, did mine.

 

"You were going to marry my secretary?!" I questioned.

 

 "Apparently yes, she's very sweet but, I like her as my friend better"  Jeonghan smiled.

 

"I guess I can't really argue with you Jeonghan just treat her well make her smile" Secretary Park beamed .

 

 

I smiled back and looked at them both. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"How about we visit my house" Jeonghan offered as we were sitting at the light. 

 

 

"Are you sure about that?" I asked looking at him .

 

"Why not?" He shrugged. 

 

 

For the past couple of weeks ;he's been purposely been visiting every morning just to drive me home.   

 

 

 

 

We arrived at his house it was actually elegant and my kind of style. 

 

 

"Welcome home" Jeonghan beamed opening my door.

 

We walked in it just felt so peaceful  all tied in with the colors ; the blues, whites and the greys.

 

"Saejung-ssi what would you like for dinner?!" He asked opening his fridge. 

 

I quickly ran to the kitchen not letting him to cook.

 

"You're not allowed to cook hannie" I asserted getting him out of the kitchen.

 

"Why is that ?" He asked folding his arms sternly leaning against the counter.

 

"Because you're cooking is terrible" I laughed a bit grabbing the ingredients out of the fridge.

 

He then wrapped his arms around my waist which made me freez then placing his head on my shoulder. 

 

"Then teach me" Jeonghan asserted placing a kiss on my cheek. 

 

 

 

 

 

We finished cooking our dinner which was pan fried dumplings , rice and vegetables. 

 

"Cooking is hard" Jeonghan sighed as he looked at the band aids on his fingers. 

 

"I know but, but eventually you'll get better at it " I reassured with a smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

We  cleaned our mess then headed to the couch to watch something and enjoy each others company. 

 

"Have you ever seen phantom of the opera han?" I asked selecting it. 

 

"No but, I wouldn't mind watching it with you" He commented laying his head on my shoulder.

 

 

After some time has passed I realized it was passed midnight .

 

"Its late already do you want to sleep over then?" Jeonghan suggested looking at me.

 

"Well I have no other choice to now do I?" I mocked looking back at him.

 

"I'll be right back" he then rushed up stairs t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter