Memory

Belong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Being the CEO of the family business and the heir of my family came with an abundance of experience along adding on beauty to. Since I am the heir a few months ago my parents handed over the business to me. However my siblings weren't happy about me receiving the ownership to Lotus flower. 

 

Honestly I couldn't blame them for that actually quite shocked myself when it happened. Moreover we don't talk like we use to still makes me sad to this day. On the bright side I met someone who makes me the happiest on a day to day bases. 

 

Driving to my hotel after a long business day could tire anyone out. Even if I'm on a business trip its still meant to be a bit more relaxed. 

 

A knock was at my door. I went to the door and expecting my assistant. To my surprise it was someone I wasn't expecting. 

 

"Excuse me …miss does.. this ring ..belong to you?"  He asked panting steadily trying to catch his breath. 

 

I touched my right hand realizing it was empty and looking at my ring. I didn't know it had slipped of as I was sitting at the beach. 

 

"Y-Yes thank you …"

 

"Yoon Jeonghan and you?"

 

"Seok Saejung please to meet you" 

 

He then placed the ring in my hand closing it shut.

 

"Hang on to it Saejung it seems priceless" 

 

Jeonghan smiled and walked down the hall leaving me a bit speechless.

 

Was he trying to catch up with me this whole time?

 

"J-Jeonghan wait!"

 

He turned around with a questionable look. 

 

"Can I repay you in coffee tomorrow?"

 

"I would enjoy that" 

 

"Meet me at drip cafe at 8 sharp"

 

"I'll see you there Ms.Seok" 

 

He waved and bid me a goodbye 

 

As I headed back to my room scanning my ring for any scratches. He kept it in better care then me just laughing to myself at that fact . 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I woke up a bit late and now heading to drip cafe just seeing him in the window place holding a seat for me. This place brought nostalgia because I had the greatest memories here and the smell of fresh coffee embraced me. 

 

"Good morning sorry I'm a bit late"

 

"Its fine I just got here about five minutes ago no need for an apology"

 

We order our coffee and 2 pastries to fill our early morning hunger. 

 

"Interesting how we both order a strawberry tart " 

 

I pointed out as I laughed a bit. 

 

"Strawberries and I go a bit hand and hand "  Jeonghan replied taking a bite. 

 

Enjoying his company was quiet something to be frank it was like I met another me. We didn't even realize

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter