Chapter 2

blooming hearts | rosekook

Even with a hangover, Jungkook knew he was in deep as he entered his year advisor's office. 

Not looking up from his laptop, his year advisor gestured towards a plush sofa across from him. "Take a seat, Jeon."

Jungkook slowly lowered himself on the seat. "Sir, if I may-"

"No, you may not," his year advisor replied, looking at him. "I think you know why I called you in here today. You don't look well."

Jungkook shook his head in reply. "No, sir, I don't. And, uh, I'm a bit tattered up from the game and the afterparty, I apologize."

It wasn't like it was a rare occurrence for Jungkook to be called up to the year advisor's office- he wasn't a bad boy or anything, he just liked to piss off his teachers. A lot. He knew he could get away with it, because, at the end of the day, the reason why there are so many trophies lining Paramount High's wall was that of Jungkook's miraculous skills at football.

Sighing, his year advisor turned his head back toward his computer. "You've been on thin ice ever since the multitude of complaints from your teachers entered my inbox. Normally, I don't accept this crap, but I let you get away with it because you give our school recognition for our sportsmanship. However, not only is your attitude in class horrendous, but your grades in calculus, science, and English are incredibly painful to look at.

"Paramount High school is not only known for its sport but also for its academics. As you are essentially the face of the school, I, along with the headmaster, can't tolerate your half-assed marks. There will be consequences to your actions, Jungkook."

Jungkook tensed. He kind of knew what was coming, but he hoped for the best. "What kind of consequences, exactly?"

"We're removing you from the team until you can get your marks back up. If it doesn't improve within the next few months, you can kiss that little scholarship good riddance," he replied, leaning against his seat.

Jungkook sat upright. "Sir, you can't! You know the team's going to be without me leading! Not only that but my scholarship too? Don't you think this is a little unfair?"

"Watch your language, young man. I know you're upset, but I do not accept garbage language in my ing office. And no, I don't think so in the slightest. Let me reiterate the fact that we looked past your devious ways for the past year. Consider this whole ordeal a 'light punishment'."

"I can't believe you're doing this to me, sir. I don't even know how to get my marks up at this point." Jungkook protested.

"That is why I have already asked a student to volunteer to tutor you, Jeon. Hopefully, with their help, you'll be back to playing with your mates again," the year advisor said. "Now, hurry off to your next class. Try to at least listen, this time?"

"Yes, sir," Jungkook muttered, grabbing his bag. He was on the brink of tears. 'Light punishment'? This was literal torture from Satan himself. He slammed the office door closed, head feeling significantly more painful. Is it from shock and anger or his hangover? He doesn't care, but what he does care about is that this student better be doing God's work in order to get him back on his feet. 

 

A/N:

Hi, again! 

I quickly wrote this chapter so I can plan the future chapters a little better <3 so if this seemed a bit rushed, I'm so sorry! I just wanted to form the plot a little more before I go on to the real encounter between Rosie and Jungkook :D 

Anyways, I do hope you enjoy this particular chapter! Let me know if you like it or have some constructive criticism <3 Have a wonderful day~