TROS On Air Season 2

The Return of Superman: Kim Twins(Ha Yeon & Hyo Hee)

Its a good start for another season of The Return of Superman this time they are on the 2nd season.The 1st season was really a success, from the casts who really showed the love on what do parenthood is and their respective families  who also gave happiness and inspiration in each families in every household especially when daddies are left with their kids.Today's season would be really more exciting new families will be introduce with their kids who give light and happiness to the program.The whole program wish all the viewers that they will give love on this new season and in the casts.

 

As they aired TROS on the television, the first episode could be a lot of surprises because this episode will be the first time that the families will be introduce and each viewers are excited to meet them.

 

A very familiar house was shown, cameras  and white tents are all over the house.

 

"Wah I missed doing this!" A woman  said.Usually they are called some of a commentators of the show.

 

"Me too! Its been a long time! And we're back for our new season!" A man commentator delightedly said.

 

"Iam excited who could be this first family?" The woman announcer added.

 

"Woah their house was quiet huge!" The man exclaimed as they are showing to them every part of the house.

 

"I do love the interior its a combination of red and white!" The woman announcer exclaimed.

 

"I bet this is a big family" the man announcer giggled.

 

"Where are they? Oh" the woman said as soon they've shown two cute sleeping babies on their respective cribs.

 

"Omo? Are they twins?" The man commentator curiously asked.

 

"Oh maja twin daughters omo I always wish I do have like them! Kyowo!" The woman commentator said.

 

"Its really a big family" the man commentator chuckled.Then once the camera shown the parents are still sleeping as they began to move when they hear the twins are crying.

 

"Omona oh maja!" The woman commentator exclaimed as soon she realize who are the parents of the twins, they are 2 famous idols of the 2nd generation.

 

"Iam right! I always knew the two will have twins!" The man commentator giggled.

 

Then they played a vtr its a music video of the songs which these couple respectively belong on certain idol group of the 2nd generation and introduced them individually.

 

"Woah they're groups are really huge back then!" the woman commentator said.

 

"Oppa, the twins" a young woman named Hani immediately sat up as she rubbed her eyes then she wakes up her husband beside her.

 

"Oh arraso" her husband Heechul slowly stand up as they both wear together their microphones as they tied it on their waist as the couple begun to walk towards the twins room.

 

 

 

"Anneyeonghaseyo" the family greeted, a filmed interview showned when they where in the black background.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo ,Father of the 11months old twins Kim Ha Yeon and Kim Hyo Hee! Kim Heechul imnida" Heechul cheerfully introduced as he was holding Hyo Hee in his arms.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Mother of the twins , Hee Yeon imnida" Hani cheerfully introduced as she was holding Ha Yeon in her arms.

 

"Anneyeonghaseyo!" Heechul encouraging and apparently holding Hyo Hee's arms as he guided it to wave in front of the camera the child giggled.

 

"Anneyeonghaseyo..heba" Hani also on the other hand to Ha Yeon, the child giggled.The couple laughed from their cute children actions.

 

Another vtr had showned, this time from the news before that they are engaged up to the days they are getting married with different wedding pictures they took.

 

"They where married year 2019, it was a really huge news that time" the man commentator said.

 

"They are so perfect" the woman commentator complimented.

 

"The year after their marriage the twins were born" the man commentator gratefully said.

 

As they showed pictures and videos the moment from the twins were born at the hospital, the twins new born baby pictures to the months that they are learning to crawl and they're cute moments with their parents.

 

 

 

"Oh many people knew that Hani and I were really close friends, ever since I met her in one variety show that the first time we worked together, at first I only thought of her as one of my close female friends and a younger sister to me but then" the clip on that variety show had showned the first time they met and on how Hani fell in love with Heechul's hairstyle,Heechul sheepishly smiled and eventually let a shy smile towards her wife.

 

"Yah! Why are you laughing?" Heechul let a small laughed towards her wife, Hani keeping herself from laughing.

 

"Stop making my heart flutter" Hani laughed.

 

"Should I continue the story?" Heechul chuckled.

 

"Go on go on" Hani smiled.Adoring her husband while he's telling the story.

 

"But then it made me realise that she's the one for me, wah why Iam that cheesy?" Heechul laughed and felt shy towards the camera.

 

"Hahaha oppa" Hani laughed on how her husband's sweet words.

 

Interviewer: Hanisshi what made you realise that he is also the one for you?

 

"Oh I wanna hear her answer" Heechul excitedly said and teasingly faced her wife.

 

"Gosh you guys are embarrassing me" Hani covered her face and giggled.

 

"Oh Heechul was really a good close friend of mine ever since, he made me felt happy and safe when he's around throughout the times that we do have free time we went out and hang out together made me realise that he made me felt special every single day that Iam with him" Hani geniunely smiled.Heechul eventually let a shy smile once Hani said the last phrase.

 

"Wahh yours much cheesy than mine" Heechul giggled while he cant hide his face is getting red.Hani also giggled in reply.

 

Interviewer: When did the both of you decided to get married?

 

"Oh when the time at the middle of the night I craved something its kinda my favorite food, that time the restaurant who are cooking Gopchang was closed Iam surprised he decided to cooked Gopchang(small intestines of pig) for me, Iam touch that even he dont want to cook Gopchang because he dont like the smell, he even did it" Hani proudly said.

 

"So you married me because I cooked your favorite food?" Heechul teasefully said.

 

"Thats not it hahah thats the time I thought to myself that youre the man I wanna spend my whole life with" Hani shyly smiled.

 

"Stop making me blush waah" Heechul giggled as he hide his face with the stufftoy of the twins he's holding.

 

"He proposed to me whe—" Hani paused when her tears are about to fall.

 

"Why am I crying?" Hani giggled as she pulled out some tissue.

 

"Yah! wae ri? Why do it felt like that we got married because of my age?" Heechul teasingly said as he was referring that time he always mention that before he will turn 40 he should be married, this made the staff laughed.

 

 

"Aniyoo haha we got married because we were in love!" Hani laughed as she was wiping her tears and stopping her self from crying.Heechul also laughed as he help Hani wiping her tears.

 

"Oh I wouldnt have thought that—" Heechul paused as he felt crying.

 

"Why I also felt like crying" Heechul chuckled and he really did cried.Hani let a small laughed and help him also in handing some tissues.

 

"I wouldn't have thought that a lot of people blessed and support us with our marriage" Heechul said while he's on tears.

 

"Though that time I have many worries, Hani always told me that there is nothing to worry about as long we have each other" Heechul emotionally said.

 

"Oh Oppa neun oh though whenever I felt also cant help myself worried that time his  presence made me so much comfort" Hani burst in another tears.

 

"Yah, Yeobo hajima youre shirt getting wet" Heechul laughed and handed her again another set of tissues.

 

Interviewer: How do you felt when the twins are born?

 

"Very much happy, they are huge blessings into our life" Heechul genuinely smiled.

 

"Oh it made me remembered on how hard it is but it was really worth it once you got to see them, the pain I felt during the labor faded away" Hani emotionally said as she still continuously wiping her tears.

 

"There's nothing I can do during the pain but I always made sure that Iam always there for her , a good husband and a father to our Ha Yeon and Hyo Hee" Heechul smiled as he also continuously wiped his tears.Hani looked at her husband with full of love that you can see through her eyes.

 

"The twins they are really cheerful, since both me and Hani are both outgoing people, on their first months we couldnt say whom the twins look like since at the first place Hani and I lookalike"Heechul chuckled and added.As the vtr showed some Hani and Heechul's baby pictures that are compared to their daughters also some cute and cheerful videos of the twins.

 

"Wah both parents blood are really strong" the woman announcer said.

 

"Oh mianhe, Ill just replace this box of tissue by the end of the month" Heechul teasefully said.This earned a laughed from everyone.

 

 

 

"Goodmorning my princesses oh" Heechul said as he was carrying his twins on each of his arms, Hani handed Ha Yeon to Heechul for a minute as she head first to the bathroom so she could wash her face.

 

"Oh beoya? Eh gi beoya? (What is this?)" Heechul asked the twins as the twins were curiously looking at the cameras and white tents that sorround the whole living room.

 

"Omo kyowo! They are so beautiful, those round eyes" the woman and man commentator laughed at the twins reaction.

 

"They look like dolls" the man commentator said.

 

"Oppa you okay?" Hani chuckled as she went out from the bathroom and get Ha Yeon from the struggling Heechul.

 

"Wah theyre both getting heavier" Heechul laughed.

 

"You okay today? Ill leave you with the twins" Hani worriedly asked.

 

"Well this is not ordinary and easy most dads only left in the house with one kid but in my situation I have two already" Heechul chuckled as they sat down in the sofa, Hani followed.

 

"Arraso, Ill cook breakfast first before Ill leave" Hani chuckled as she place Ha Yeon on the side of Heechul.

 

"Even you're just in the kitchen, my anxiety rises up" Heechul said as he couldnt imagine if he can handle the twins alone.

 

"Dont worry hon youll be a great dad" Hani giggled as she start to heat some food.Heechul smiled to the encouraging words coming from his wife.

 

After a while they had their breakfast together and Hani needs to leave early for work.

 

"Aigoo Ill miss my two munchkins" Hani said as she kisses her twins forehead while Heechul were holding them.

 

"Be home early hon" Heechul said as he pouted and stared at her wife with a worried looked.

 

"Hahaha he looks so worried" the man  commentator said.

 

"He must be anxious in thinking that this day is the first day he'll be alone with the twins aigoo" the woman commentator giggled.

 

"Aigoo dont worry okay? Youll be fine with the twins, call me if anything happens" Hani giggled as she gave Heechul kiss on his lips.

 

"Arraso, I love you, take care okay?" Heechul smiled.

 

"Say babye to eomma, ba bye" Heechul cutely said to the twins, the twins wave goodbye to their mother.

 

"I love you more, ba bye ba bye" Hani wave back as she went out from the front door.

 

 

 

"Ha Yeon nah aigoo come to appa" Heechul said as he carried Ha Yeon when Ha Yeon whines the moment she put down on the kids mat her father carried her again while her twin sister didnt whined

 

"Omo" Heechul startled upon he felt Ha Yeon's diaper getting heavier.

 

"Wah Ha Yeonah? You poop?" Heechul asked Ha Yeon, the child giggled facing her father.

 

"Hahaha she just laughed at her father" the man's announcer commented and laughed.

 

"Aigoo look at that, come on lets change" Heechul chuckled as he bring Ha Yeon to their bedroom and change her diapers, he supposed to get some diapers in the drawer another cried he heard coming from the living room.

 

"Omo, behave Ha Yeon okay? Ill just get your sister" Heechul said as he rush out from the bedroom and into the living room, he witness Hyo Hee crying.

 

"Aigoo whats wrong?" Heechul carried his daughter, then once he held her in his arms, he already knew why she cried.

 

"Omo" Heechul was startled as he look at the camera with his round eyes.

 

"Omo omo wae?" the woman announcer said.

 

"Ayst hahaha she also poop hahaha" the man commentator said as both of the announcer burst out laughing.

 

"Omo it must be hard for him" the woman commentator chuckled.

 

"Jinja" Heechul laughed on his way to the bedroom and place Hyo Hee beside her sister.

 

"Wah how come you two poop at the same time?" Heechul chuckled as he pulled out two diapers at the same time.The twins giggled from what their father said, they surely are cheerful.Heechul changed their diapers at the sametime.

 

"And we are done!" Heechul proudly said.The twins smiled towards their father.

 

"Now kaja!" Heechul said as he carried again the twins on his left and right arms heading to the living room.As he went back playing with the twins at their kids mat.The day will definitely be a roller coaster ride for Heechul.