Cuddles

The Return of Superman: Kim Twins(Ha Yeon & Hyo Hee)

 

 

“We’re back! Oh where is everybody?” Hani said as she and her nephews went back to their hotel room, she notice that the room seems to be quiet.

 

“Maybe they are sleeping auntie” Tae In said as he remove his shoes.

 

“Right, you two can take a nap too, we still have 2hours before lunch” Hani smiled as she brought her two nephews on the other bed room and tuck them in to the bed.

 

“Aigoo, you should take a nap for a while Tae Hyuka so when you wake up you will feel better okay?” Hani smiled, the 3year old nod and smiled in reply to his auntie.

 

“Very good” Hani said.

 

“Ahmm aunt Hee Yeon, when we will be going to the beach?” Tae In asked.

 

“After lunch” Hani smiled in reply.Tae In nods.

 

“Ill just wake you two up when its time for lunch” Hani said as she head outside and closed the door.

 

“Now where are they?” Hani said to herself as she head towards to the other bedroom where could his husband and the twins are sleeping, and she never been wrong.

 

“Aigoo look at them” Hani giggled as she spotted her husband and her twin daughters in their deep sleep.The twins were sleeping on Heechul’s right and left arms, Hani decided to take some picture as she found it too cute.

 

After some few shots she slowly put some blanket on them and gave the twins forehead kisses and a peck on Heechul’s lips, usually Hani’s kisses can wake up Heechul but this time it didnt wake him up maybe he is just too tired, even it just a few minutes Hani was gone, you can never beat the twins energy.

 

After that she decided to have a quick shower to freshen up herself and then just a few minutes she’s done, Hani decided to wash the clothes that had been stained earlier from Tae Hyuk’s vomit as soon she’s finished she heads to the balcony and hanged up the clothes to dry out.The moment she hanged up her tshirt she was startled to the pair of hands surrounds her waist, this eventually made her smiled.

 

“You took a shower?” Heechul asked as he put his chin on Hani’s shoulder.

 

“Yeah, Tae Hyuk vomitted on me earlier at the pharmacy” Hani said this time facing Heechul.

 

“What happen?” Heechul worriedly asked.

 

“Just his motion sickness but dont worry he’s fine now, they’re sleeping” Hani smiled as she suppose to go inside but Heechul grabbed her into a hug.

 

“Ahmm Heechul I need to dress up” Hani giggled.She’s still wearing a bathrobe.

 

“You just woke me up from my sleep makdonga” Heechul said with his husky voice.

 

“Oh does it wake you up?” Hani giggled between their hugs.

 

“Of course, you dont have to dress up” Heechul seductively whispered.

 

“Yah! We have kids with us” Hani playfully slaps Heechul arms as soon she knew what he meant.

 

“Eyy it doesnt matter, they’re sleeping anyway” Heechul smirked.

 

“We need to call service for lunch” Hani teasefully said changing the topic as she suppose to let go,Heechul eventually grab her in her waist and kiss her, at first Hani was startled but eventually kisses back passionately as her hands were already surround on Heechul’s neck.Someone might see them from the balcony but who cares they really missed each other just the two of them.

 

Before it will end up too deeply, Heechul decided to speak up between their breaths.

 

“Come play with me Hani” Heechul teasefully smiled, Hani smiling widely and flustered on what Heechul said.

 

“Come play with me, Let’s play some xbox please I missed it” Heechul teasingly said referring to the xbox he saw from the living room, he wanted to play it ever since they arrived at their hotel room.

 

“Mwo?” Hani said raising her voice, if she could pushed Heechul out of the balcony she already did.Her husband really love to .

 

“Please just one round” Heechul said on his persuasive voice.

 

“Yah! Kim Heechul , I hate you” Hani said slightly pushed Heechul on his chest this made Heechul let a small laughed on how he pisses her wife.

 

“Hahaha yah! Chankaman dont be mad, if I won youll get the prize, isnt it unfair? I won but its your benefit” Heechul chuckled as the two head now to the living room.

 

“Excuse me? You started it mister!” Hani madly said, funny to tell that she just really hated keeping her hanging like that, she supposed to go inside the bedroom but Heechul trying his best to console his wife.

 

“She dont want it at first but she eventually seeking for it” Heechul murmured and laugh so hard.

 

“Mworago? Whats so funny?” Hani raising her brow.

 

“Yah yah chankaman, Im just kidding, you’re just too cute when your mad” Heechul playfully pinched Hani’s nose and giggled.Heechul went into another hug.

 

“So? Are we okay now? Should we play the game?” Heechul sweetly asked.

 

“I still hate you” Hani pouted.

 

“I love you” Heechul chuckled.

 

“Can we play now?” Heechul asked.

 

“Fine, do I have a choice?” Hani said giving up, Heechul’s charm is something you can never resist.

 

“Alright lets set it up” Heechul rush to the television and excitedly setting up the xbox, this made Hani chuckled and shook her head this made her think why she married this man, if your in love its something that you are there having each other just like in the vow; for sickness and in health, for richer and in poorer, even in crankiness or crackiness, as she sit in and settled herself into the sofa.

 

“Yah! You cheated!” Hani aggressively pushing the buttons of the controller.

 

“No I didnt” Heechul laughing so hard defending himself.

 

“You did! Yah hajima!” Hani laughing out loud as she continuously pushing Heechul aside.

 

“Yah! Look who really wanted it now!” Hani laughed as she found how determine Heechul is.

 

“Mwo? I just hate loosing” Heechul teasefully said.

 

“Ey, right you said so” Hani giggled as she keeping herself to win, she wanted to win too, she want to tease Heechul back.After a few minutes of the game, Heechul couldn’t believe that Hani is winning, he just too confident to win because he knew Hani is not that good of a gamer but this time he’s wrong.

 

“What?! How could that even possible?!” Heechul whined upon Hani’s character declared to be the winner.

 

“Well, I just have won” Hani giggled.As she boastfully droping off the controller.

 

“What? But? How? Wait your not disappointed?” Heechul asked as Hani is keep on laughing.

 

“No, why would I? And you didn’t ask me what’s my condition if I won” Hani giggled. 

 

“Okay? Now what is your condition?” Heechul chuckled as he comes closer to hear Hani out, he’s confident that Hani will have the condition same as his.

 

“I want to take a nap” Hani teasefully said as she flopped her body towards the sofa and comfortably lye’s down as she closes her eyes.

 

“Mwo?!” Heechul left curious.

 

“Yah makdonga this is not fair” Heechul whined.

 

“Now you know how it felt hanging” Hani smirked facing away Heechul, she definitely taken her revenge.

 

“Aigoo is that it? Arraso arraso mianhe” Heechul chuckled as he lye down beside Hani and uses his arm serve as Hani’s pillow.

 

“Yah, come on face me, I know you want to cuddle Hee Yeon” Heechul chuckled.Hani again gave up as she face Heechul and dig in her face on Heechul’s chest as she surround her arms around Heechul’s waist then Heechul welcome her embrace tightly as he gave Hani a kiss on her forehead.

 

“You’re so meanie” Hani said.

 

“But this meanie whom you love” Heechul chuckled.Hani smiled she swear she’s too red to face Heechul.

 

“Didnt you wash your hair?” Heechul teasefully said as he smelled Hani’s hair.

 

“Yah! You will not stop if you’ll not get hurt don’t you?” Hani giggled as she playfully punch Heechul’s chest.

 

“Ow! Arraso” Heechul giggled.

 

“Lets stay like this, I missed you so much, you always busied yourself at work and to the twins” Heechul said.

 

“Seriously Heechul? You’re jealous of your daughters?” Hani chuckled. 

 

“Dont blame me” Heechul chuckled.

 

“But seriously you know how much I love you and the twins more than anything” Heechul sweetly said.

 

“I know and So do I” Hani genuinely smiled.

 

“Oppa?” Hani said, when he called Heechul like that it means she’s sweet and in a clingy mode, this made Heechul smiled, it reminisces the days that they are still dating. 

 

“Oh makdonga?” Heechul replied, its same for Heechul.

 

“Saranghae” Hani smiled as she looked up to clearly see her husband’s face, a look full of love.

 

“Nado domo saranghae, I love you always” Heechul genuinely smiled as he gave Hani a peck on her lips but suddenly turned into a passionate one, its a chance that should never been miss, they dont want to be left hanging again, he position himself at the top of Hani upon not breaking their kisses, Hani’s right hand gripping at the back of Heechul’s neck for support as Heechul’s hands start caressing Hani’s tummy but I think the timing doesn’t agrees.

 

“Samchon!!” a loud scream from the bedroom made the two stop and startled as Hani unintentionally pushed Heechul and fell hard on the carpet.

 

“Ow!” Heechul whined from the pain.

 

“Omo, mian mian...” Hani said as she immediately help Heechul in standing.Then the bedroom door open, its no other than their nephew Tae In.

 

“Samchon, I cant open the bathroom’s door, I need to pee” Tae In said, how cute he looks with his messy hair just who just woke up from his sleep.

 

“Right I forgot we also had them these days, tsssk” Heechul said.Hani giggled.

 

“Why cant you open it? I thought your a grown up already?!” Heechul irritatedly approach his nephew.

 

“Are you mad?” Tae In innocently asked.Hani was just laughing at the back, I think the karma sides her this time for a little revenge.Heechul should stop teasing Hani maybe thats what he gets in teasing her.

 

“Oh no no Tae In nah , samchon also needs to pee come on” Heechul carried Tae In before he heads to the bedroom, he looked back at his wife laughing her of, as soon she met Heechul gaze Hani whispered the word later, this made Heechul smiled.

 

“Come on, after you pee, you need to be back on sleep” Heechul said to his nephew.

 

“But Iam not sleepy anymore” Tae In whined while he was on Heechul’s arms heading to the bedroom’s bathroom door.

 

“You just have to, so you could grow up more and you can handle to open the bathroom door” Heechul reason out.Tae In just gave his uncle a curious look and the little boy eventually nod. Hani was just keeping her laugh upon hearing the two.