Cousins Love

The Return of Superman: Kim Twins(Ha Yeon & Hyo Hee)

Its a busy morning at the Kim’s residence, Hani and Heechul been busy in checking their things if everything already in their travel bags, today is the day that the family will go to Daegu, Hani and Heechul decided last week that in the weekend they’ll go for a family outing at the beach since its been long time the last time they go out of the town because of the busy schedules they both have.They are excited to introduced Hyo Hee and Ha Yeon again to the beach and more on to outdoor activities that mostly kids would love and enjoy.

 

“Hee Yeon na?” Heechul asked while he is roaming around the living room looking for something.

 

“Uh?” Hani replied while she’s busy fixing the twins things in a small red baggage.

 

“Did you see the other pair of Hyo Hee’s converse?” Heechul asked while he was holding the other half of the shoes he is looking for.

 

“Aniyo, did you look it in the shoe closet? Hani asked as she closes the small red baggage.

 

“Yes, I did but its nothing there” Heechul replied as he scratches his neck.

 

“Oh can you look at it on fatty or queen’s cat bed? I just remembered that Hyo Hee have this habit of grabbing some shoes at the closet and give it to fatty or queen” Hani chuckled.

 

“Why would she give it to the cats?” Heechul laughed.

 

“She might be enjoying watching fatty and queen biting or playing with it, which the last time when youre in Canada, I scold her about that and she just look at me as she quickly grab the shoes, the funny part is she is not crying because I scolded her, she is crying because fatty wont give it to her” Hani giggled.

 

“Hahaha she’s losing her patience against fatty the persian cat” Heechul laughed as he walk away from the living room for the meantime and heads to the shoe closet.

 

10 minutes have past they are ready to go as Hani both carried the twins by her both arms while Heechul carried their things, he supposed to open the door but sudden ring of the doorbell stopped him.

 

“Oh who could that be? At this hour?” Hani was startled from the surprise visitors as she look at the monitor.

 

“Hee Jin noona?” Heechul drop the things at the floor for him to opened the door.

 

“Heenim!” Looks like the older and female version of Heechul exclaimed along with two kids and hugged Heechul.

 

“Noona? What brings you here and my nephews!” Heechul exclaimed as she hugged back his older sister, its been months the last time they saw each other they usually see each other if its family reunions and gatherings because both of them have their own respective families.

 

“Can I ask you and Hani a favor?” Hee Jin asked.

 

“Oh come in come in first noona” Heechul replied.

 

“Hee Jin unnie!! Its been a long time!” Hani smiled and excitedly hugged her sister in law.

 

“Awe Haniya! I missed my one and only sister in law! Heol! the twins grew up already Haniya!” Hee Jin exclaimed as Hani gave her two daughters to Hee Jin.

 

“Yes they are! Hyo Hee yah, Ha Yeon ah! Its auntie Hee Jin!” Hani said to her daughters, the twins replied with a smile as they hugged their auntie.

 

“Awee how lovable” Hee Jin smiled by the twins cute affection toward their auntie.

 

“They are tall for a 11months old baby didnt they?” Hee Jin amuse by the twins height and on how big they looked for a 11 months old baby.

 

“Well HEE’s are pretty tall” Heechul laughed referring that on his genes and Hani’s genes you cant deny their height where the twins got it.Hani laughed as well as Hee Jin on how Heechul said it.

 

“Now how I miss my boys” Hani opens her armed to hugged his two nephews.

 

“Aunt Hee Yeon nah!!” a young boy around 7 years of age tightly hugged Hani.

 

“Awee my Tae In!!” Hani smiled as she hugged back Tae In while another gesture of little boy come to insert between their hugged.

 

“Oh of course my Tae Hyuk!” Hani extend her arm and hugged her another nephew.

 

“Auntie Hee Yeonnnaahh!” the toddler around 3 years of age excitedly hugged Hani.

 

“Okay? How about samchon? You guys are mean” Heechul teasingly said as he bent down and open his arms waiting for his nephews to hug him.

 

“Samchon!” Tae In and Tae Hyuk said in sync as they giggled once they are at there uncle’s grip.

 

“Look at that how tall you guys are! Let me see, Tae In is about on my tighs then Tae Hyuk is already on my knees!” Heechul said as its his habit everytime he got to see his nephews to check how grown already are, seems like before he got to carried Tae In and Tae Hyuk when they were still babies but where do time goes?.Hani and Hee Jin giggled.

 

“Oh noona what is that favor?” Heechul said while he lead everyone to sit first at the sofa in the living room.

 

“Ahm I know you guys have something to do right now, as I can see you’re about to leave the house but-“ Hee Jin supposed to continue but Heechul interrupted.

 

“Can you direct to the point noona? You are making me nervous on what is it” Heechul chuckled as Hani nods.

 

“Well, can you watch Tae In and Tae Hyuk for today? I swear I did dial all of their baby sitters no one cant make it” Hee Jin pleaded.

 

“Of course noona, dont worry Hani and I we’ll watch them” Heechul agreed at her older sister while Hani also agreed giving her sister in law her sweet smile.

 

“Ahm unnie we are suppose to go in Daegu today by land, is it okay that we’ll bring the boys there?” Hani asked.

 

“Of course of course, If only I can take them at work today but I cant, there are visitors in the company today, Thank you so much” Hee Jin gratefully replied.

 

“Animida, its okay noona, you’ll do the same when we are on your shoes, we are family we always have each other” Heechul warmly said.

 

“Wah Hee Yeon nah you did change my brother for the better” Hee Jin teasingly said to Hani as she was amazed that his brother is totally matured and grown up man now.Hani shrugged her shoulders and laughed.

 

“Alright boys, be good to uncle Heechul and aunt Hani okay? Mommy will pick you up tomorrow evening, is that alright?” Hee Jin instructed his sons.

 

“Okay mommy we promise” Tae In and Tae Hyuk replied assuring their mother.

 

“Especially Tae In you are the eldest please watch your brother okay? Dont leave him” Hee Jin instructed her eldest son.

 

“Okay mommy I will” Tae In smiled at her mother.

 

“I’ll go now, Heechul and Hani I thank you in advance” Hee jin smiled.

 

“You’re always welcome noona” Heechul smiled as he got the boys while Hani got the girls from their auntie Hee Jin’s arms.

 

“Take care unnie! Dont worry we’ll update you” Hani smiled.Hee Jin replied in a nod as she leaves the house.

 

Heechul picked up Tae Hyuk as he guided Tae In near Hani and the twins at the sofa, the couple decided for a little meeting before they’ll go, its unexpected for them not just to watched just 2 kids but 4.

 

“Okay, this is unexpected” Hani let a big sigh thinking what to do as this could be hard for them to watch four kids, two versus four?.

 

“We can do this, just like before” Heechul give Hani encouraging smile.To think that they did this before just with Tae In and Tae Hyuk but that was the time the twins are not yet in this world.

 

“Okay lets say we did it before, but that was the time its just the two of them, its different now we also have our own children” Hani said worriedly keeping herself calm.

 

“Ahmm should we cancel the trip today? Just to watch them the whole day at home?” Heechul asked.

 

“Oh no no this is the only time we can hang out together as a family, and the reservation is fixed, we can do this” Hani said as she stood up with the twins on her arms, heading towards the front door.

 

“Arraso” Heechul chuckled as he grabbed the things and instructed the boys to follow him, he just loved the fighting spirit Hani had.

 

Before they’ll eventually head to Daegu, Hani and Heechul settled first their things and the kids on the car.

 

“Hon, we’ll use the 7 seated car” Hani reminded her husband.

 

“Oh right” Heechul supposed to start the 4 seat car but he immediately shifted to the 7 seat car, Hani reminds him that they have 4 kids with them.

 

“Aigoo why you two getting heavier huh?” Hani giggled talking to her twins, the twins just giggled in reply as Hani put them at the very back sit on their baby car seats.

 

“Hon? did Hee Jin unnie left their car seats in here since the last time they used the car?” Hani asked while she noticed that the boys car seats apparently been placed at the 2nd seat inside.

 

“Oh yeah, I think noona forgot to get it or she purposely left that so if anytime the boys will be here they can be with us, see how wise my sister is” Heechul laughed while placing their things at the car’s compartment.Hani giggled in reply.

 

“Well, who is next?” Hani faced her nephews.

 

“Ill go in aunt Hani! Yay!” Tae In the eldest, excitedly sat down on his car seat.

 

“Wah you look at that who is excited and who can manage to lock in his seatbelt” Hani chuckled as she was amazed that it felt like yesterday the time when Tae In  always needed someone help when it comes to seatbelt.

 

“Iam big boy now aunt Hani” Tae In proudly smiled as he lean on.

 

“As long as you cannot reach the shower Tae In you are still not a grown up” Heechul teased his nephew as he settled at the drivers seat, Hani laughed by his husband’s words.Tae In suppose to say something but his little brother spoke up.

 

“Aunt Hani? Can I go in?” Tae Hyuk asked.

 

“Of course sweetie, now come on, Its just your big brother kinda talkative” Hani whispered as he carried the 3 year old and put him to the baby sit beside his big brother.Tae Hyuk giggled in reply.

 

“Okay, is everything all set?” Heechul asked as he looked at the rare mirror to see the kids from the backseat.

 

“Alright before I forget” Hani turned back her body and gotten closer to clearly see the kids.

 

“Once we go there, no one will leave at our side, no one will get too far, no running, and before doing anything else ask permission to us first, is that clear?” Hani reminded the kids as their mother.The twins just looked at their mother as the two boys nod from the reminders that Hani gave.

 

“Alright, now appa what are you waiting for? lets go yay!” Hani claps her hand due to her excitement.

 

“Wah, look at her, keep on demanding” Heechul chuckled.

 

“Just look straight” Hani chuckled and slightly slap Heechul on his arm.

 

“Arraso eomma” Heechul replied and chuckled.

 

30 minutes already past, the family still in the road going to Daegu,they said that there is not that traffic on South Korea but  there are some parts cant avoid traffic because of certain road renovations.While Heechul focused on his driving, Hani any minute from now will eventually fall asleep, as soom that she is,Tae Hyuk spoke up.

 

“Aunt Hani?” Tae Hyuk taps his auntie’s shoulder from the front seat to get her attention.

 

“Oh? Mwo? Gwenchana?” Hani immediately open her eyes wide to check the kids at the back.

 

“Baegyopa” Tae Hyuk whined as he hold his tummy.

 

“Nado” Tae In replied while leaning trough the windows.

 

“Oh, I bought some snacks here” Hani said as she pull a bag full of food for their trip.

 

“Tae Hyuk ka what do you wanna eat?” Hani asked as she smiled to the child.

 

“Yogurt” Tae Hyuk cheerfully said.

 

“Triangle kimbap auntie” Tae In added.

 

“Okay here you go, oh Tae In nah can you give these yogurt to the twins” Hani said as she handed two yogurt for the twins snack.

 

“Okay auntie” Tae In smiled as he grabbed pair of yogurt from his aunt Hani.

 

“Dont worry, If the twins smudge some yogurt on their hands Ill go—“ Hani supposed to continue but Heechul suddenly hold her hand for her to calm down.

 

“Hee Yeon relax” Heechul giggle as he pointed at the back.Tae In took care the twins messed as the child pull some wet wipes from his backpack that his mother gave him before they went to their auntie Hani and uncle Heechul place.

 

“Why girls are kinda messy when they eat tssk” Tae In said while he carefully wiped the twins hands at the back since its still red light the little boy manage to get off from his seat and eventually come back after.

 

“We are not the only one” Heechul proudly said that as Tae In grow up he is already a big brother figure to the twins.

 

“I think even he cant reach the showers, he is a big boy already” Hani chuckled.

 

“Okay, ill take that back” Heechul laughed as Hani giggled.

 

Well this will be a long ride.

 

 

———————

 

Next: At the beach, and I tell you its a chaos.