Daddy weally woves Red

The Return of Superman: Kim Twins(Ha Yeon & Hyo Hee)

 

Along the street of most popular village near gangnam where other celebrities of South Korea lives, Hani and Heechul house was built before the said date of their marriage before the revelation of their relationship Heechul have been working out the house, half of his salary where saved for the dream house all this time he keep it from Hani he want to surprise her and he actually succeeded, it is one of his achievements but Hani wont let Heechul the only one who works on the house Hani also want to contribute as they are already married and they should have each other in every decisions.

 

You can really tell that it is Hani and Heechul house the outside combination colors are so unique its a combination of matte dark red and matte gray, Heechul let Hani chose the colors but he didnt expect shell choose the color he liked,well maybe Hani learned to love the red color after all but Hani also chose the internal colors of the house the colors that she also liked its elegant white and gray this time but some of the furnitures were red to match enough the exterior and interior designs.Family pictures where nicely hang on the walls of the living room, including their Wedding picture and Family picture at the center, twins studio pictures, Hani and Heechul individual best photos usually taken for magazines cover and with the people whom closed to them on the other side of the walls and the top of side tables along with wooden letter “H” at the center.

 

“Alright lets see if you two learn something” Heechul turning left and right to her daughters sitting side by side on the sofa Hyo Hee and Ha Yeon gave their father a confuse look.

 

“Well this is a tv remote the first who’ll figure it out will have another round of their favorite morning breakfast” Heechul smiled to the two. Hyo Hee get the remote first and she suppose to bite it but her father stop her.

 

“Woah easy Hyo Hee yah its not food” Heechul grab the remote and chuckled.Ha Yeon immediately grab the remote from her father and she shake it impatiently.She suppose to do another shake but the voice of her mother stopped her.

 

“Ha Yeon nah beoya?” Hani chuckled and approach where Heechul and their daughters seated.Ha Yeon just smiled at her mother as Hani carried her the other twin also smiled to her mother as she fed herself with the mash squash then Hani approach her and wipe a smudge of squash near her tiny lips then Hani faced her husband with a confuse look.

 

“Yah what are you doing with the kids? Why are they busy with the remote?” Hani chuckled and asked her husband.

 

“Well Iam testing them who can figure out how to use the remote” Heechul smirk and   Stands up as he picked up Hyo Hee from the sofa.

 

“And youre expecting to think a 10 months old can figure it out?” Hani laughed.

 

“Hey the generation now is different, the technology is advance, who wouldn’t know the cars will fly next time” Heechul reason out.

 

“Hahah arraso arasso anyway is it me or there is something missing in the living room?” Hani said as she scanned the room with her own eyes.

 

“Ahm about that—“ Heechul suppose to say something but a sudden ring of doorbell stopped him from the middle.

 

“Oh who is that?” Hani went to the front door.

 

“This is Kim Heechul’s residence?” A delivery guy said he had a big rectangular box with him.

 

“Yes it is, what is it?” Hani asked while holding Ha Yeon on her arms.

 

“Its a delivery, please sign here” A delivery guy smiled and hand Hani the paper.

 

“Thank you” Hani replied politely and the delivery guy nod and left.

 

“Alright explain this to me?” Hani faced her husband with her right eyebrow raised.

 

“Ahm” Heechul hesitating to answer.While Hani is waiting she read the description of the box.

 

“You bought a red kids rubber mat? Seriously? There is sti—“ Hani looking to the floor to check that the current kids mat is still there but she realised it is something that is missing all the time.

 

“How did you know?” Heechul let a nervous smile.

 

“I can read Heechul” Hani replied with a straight face.

 

“Alright look hon what happened was Ha Yeon and Hyo Hee poke it with colored pens, I was cooking that time then when I went back they already destroyed it” Heechul replied.

 

“What? You let them had the colored pens? Thats why I hide that from them and you cooked?” Hani asked again trying to understand the situation.

 

“They are crying that time and I didnt cooked I just made their breakfast” Heechul let a small laugh nervously.

 

“I dont know with you” Hani just sighed in disbelief.

 

“Please dont be mad hon, at least I let them stay at the sofa while the mat was not there” Heechul persuing her wife, he put Hyo Hee back in the sofa then he opened the box and put the red kids mat in the center living room, Heechul picked up Hyo Hee from the sofa and put her in the newly bought red mat.Then he back hug sweetly her wife asking for reconciliation.

 

“Still its not enough reason, why is it red again?” Hani faced his husband let a small chuckle.

 

 

“Well so its match the interior design, see Hyo Hee loves it” Heechul said as he pointed Hyo Hee lying comfortable in the red mat and giggled tapping with her cute hands on the red mat.

 

“You just love red” Hani said

 

“You’re daddy just love red so much,well I guess your sister also” Hani whispered to Ha Yeon as she giggled from her mother statement.

 

“Aside from that” Heechul replied.

 

“Alright alright lets see if Ha Yeon will love it” Hani carefully place the other twin in the red mat when Ha Yeon already seated she face both her parents confusedly.

 

“Well they are identical but in likes I guess they’re not” Hani chuckled.

 

“She’ll love it eventually” Heechul smiled at her wife.

 

“So are we okay now? My morning kiss” Heechul said while coming closer to Hani.

 

“Opps, Ill give it later, now Ill be late for the meeting” Hani teased and put her two fingers on Heechul lips to stop him and she immediately went her way to her daughters.Heechul left hanging.

 

“Ill miss my two gumballs, mommy will miss you but Ill be back with your favorite yogurt” Hani gave her daughters sweet kisses and hugged them the twins giggled knowing what they’re mother promise to bring when Hani will get home later.

 

“Yah Hani ya” Heechul followed her wife to the front door.

 

“It will not be morning anymore if youll get back later” Heechul whined.

 

“If you want to be forgiven then wait” Hani smirk to her husband.

 

“Okay? Hard to get?” Heechul chuckled.

 

“So ill be going now, call me when—“ Hani stopped at the middle by Heechul lips met hers.

 

“Youre just talkative” Heechul chuckled.

 

“Hey Ill let this pass this time” Hani chuckled and slap slightly Heechul’s arm.

 

“I told you no one can beat my charm” Heechul smirking while holding her wife’s waist closer to him.

 

“Youre such a naughty, impatient Heechul” Hani husband.

 

“Ehh youre just playing hard to get but you love that morning kiss” Heechul chuckled.

 

“No Iam not, Iam still angry” Hani turned arround and left.

 

“I love you! , Now what shell just leave me hanging here? Now Iam hurt” Heechul pouted and supposed to turned arround but the unlocked sound of the door made him stopped.

 

“Oh I forgot something” Hani went inside the house again.Walk arround the living room then again to the front door where Heechul stands.

 

“What did you forget its impossib—“ Heechul stopped at the middle by Hani’s lips.

 

“Youre the talkative one, now I remember what I forgot, I’ll miss you and I love you too” Hani said smiled and winked at her husband then went outside then closed the front door.

 

“Tssk that Makdong-a” Heechul let a small laugh and a not so obvious blush, well Hani made his heart flutter everyday, but her being teaseful she definitely learned it from Heechul.

 

Then a sudden crying of the twins surrounds the house.

 

“Oh boy she left me again with these two, Aigoo gwenchana” Heechul sighed and carried his twins by his two arms, now no wonder Heechul’s biceps kinda showing off.