Motion Sickness

The Return of Superman: Kim Twins(Ha Yeon & Hyo Hee)

After the whole 2 hours of long ride with full of stories and laughters, the family finally reached their destination.

 

“Wah! Yepuda!” Hani said took off her seatbelt as she look at through the windows to the beautiful scenery she witnessed.

 

“Ill take off the things first” Heechul said to her wife, Hani nod in reply.

 

“Ill help you, also need the twins stroller, my arms cant handle them” Hani giggled.As she followed Heechul near the car’s compartment.

 

“It could be a prefect workout hon” Heechul chuckled.

 

“It does?” Hani teasefully showing her little biceps.

 

“Ill take it back, your shoulders are still broad” Heechul laughed.

 

“Yah! Youre so annoying!” Hani teasefully slap Heechul on his arm.

 

“Since 15?” Heechul replied with a smirk, reminiscing from the time that he always tease Hani for having a broad shoulders.

 

“Neh!” Hani said as she took off the twins stroller and teasefully pushed Heechul from the side.

 

“Meanie” Heechul replied, as both of them laughed.

 

“Eomma!” Ha Yeon called.

 

“Arraso, chankaman” Hani said and get back to get the twins.

 

“Alright, you two behave in the stroller okay? Kaja” Hani cheerfully said to the twins as she pushed the stroller heading to the reception of the hotel.

 

“Boys, samchon we’ll be back okay?stay in the car” Heechul instructed as he should give the things first to the in charge of bringing the things they have into their room.

 

“Okay” Tae In and Tae Hyuk replied.As Heechul rush to the main entrance of the hotel to catch up her wife and the twins.

 

“Hand the things to the hotel butler, Ill get the boys” Heechul said to her wife headed back to the parking lot, Hani nod in reply.

 

“Goodmorning maam welcome to Hanguk Sunset Hotel” the receptionist greeted.

 

“Goodmorning also, ahmm room for Kim Heechul?” Hani said.

 

“Oh yeah here you go maam, are there how many kids maam?” the receptionist hand the key card and added.

 

“4 kids, two 11 months old, 7 years old and 3 years old” Hani politely replied.

 

“Oh for buffet service in dinner maam the 11 months old are free but the 7 and 3 there are additional payment” the receptionist explained.

 

“Oh okay okay, thank you” Hani smiled.

 

“Have a great time!” the receptionist added.

 

“Samchon, we can go swimming right now?” Tae Hyuk asked while he was on his uncle’s arm.

 

“Of course after we place our things at our room” Heechul said while holding Tae In in her other arm while he carried Tae Hyuk on his other arm heading to where Hani is.

 

“Oh here you guys are, now lets go” Hani said as Heechul and the boys entered the hotel heading to the elevator.

 

As soon as the elevator opens at the 22nd floor, Hani pushed the twins stroller as Heechul holding Tae Hyuk on his arms while Tae In followed holding tightly his uncle shirt at the side.Heechul struggle to pull of the pass card as he is holding Tae Hyuk but eventually he tend to manage opening it as soon it opens a luxury room welcome them by its elegant wide glass window where you can overlook the whole island.

 

“Woah!” Hani’s jaw dropped.

 

“This is amazing!” Tae In run toward the first bedroom he saw.

 

“Opps Tae In-nah no jumping in the bed okay?” Heechul said as he immediately stop Tae In from running.

 

“Ne samchon” Tae In smiled, as he sat down to the sofa, he his an obedient child although you cant avoid his naughtiness.

 

“Right, Hon can you tuck in the twins in the bed? They are sleepy” Hani chuckled to the sight where the twins fighting over their sleepiness while they are in the sofa.

 

“Where you going?” Heechul asked as he carried the twins by her both arms all the way to the bedroom.

 

“I just have to buy Tae Hyuk some medicine, he felt little dizzy” Hani said as she carried Tae Hyuk.

 

“Can I go with you auntie?” Tae In asked.

 

“Okay, but promise me not to leave by myside” Hani said.Tae In smiled and nod.

 

“Oh his motion sickness.. okay take care hon! Come back before lunch!” Heechul wave and smiled.

 

“Arraso” Hani smiled and leave the front door with her nephews.

 

After a 10 minute drive to the main town, Hani and the kids went inside the pharmacy.

 

“Goodmorning maam” a middle aged pharmacist woman nicely greeted.

 

“Uhm can I have medicine for motion sickness for kids around 3 years old?” Hani said as she carried Tae Hyuk on her arms, the kid is already looking pale this made Hani worried.

 

“I think Tae Hyuk is not okay” Tae In said as he carefully examined his brother’s expression.

 

“Its fine sweetie youll be fine” Hani worriedly said as she slightly rock Tae Hyuk on her arms, as the child silently whines and cries, the pharmacist noticed the child upon giving the medicine.

 

“He’s having a motion sickness, it is also better to let him—“ the pharmacist suppose to continue but she was startled as the child excessively vomits on Hani’s shoulder.

 

“Aigoo, gwenchana” Hani immediately head towards the costumers waiting area with Tae Hyuk on her arms infront of the pharmacy counter, she immediately let Tae Hyuk seat on her lap they are the only costumers early in the morning.The pharmacist suddenly pull out some kind of container where Tae Hyuk could vomit.

 

“Aigoo, youll be fine Tae Hyuka, gwenchana aigoo” Hani calmly said as she caressing the back of the child to feel somewhat of relief as the child spontaneously vomiting.

 

“Tae Hyuka its okay it will be okay” Tae In said as he pulled out one towel on his bag and wipe his brothers sweat from his forehead, this made Hani smiled despite from the situation.

 

“He will be fine because he already vomited” the pharmacist smiled its something made Hani feel relief somewhat.

 

“Iam sorry about your counter its a mess” Hani worriedly said as some of Tae Hyuk’s vomit splatter around the counter.

 

“Its fine It will be clean up” the pharmacist smiled.Hani gratefully smiled in replied.

 

“Oh he can take the medicine for relief” the pharmacist open the medicine and hand some water to Hani and to the child.

 

“Thank you so much” Hani gratefully said.

 

“Are they your sons? They are so adorable” the pharmacist complimented.

 

“Oh they are my nephews” Hani smiled.

 

“Oh but it looks like your really used to take care kids” the pharmacist said as she noticed how Hani looking like an expert in taking care of kids.

 

“I do have twin daughters, trust me if you have them,taking care of these made you become an expert” Hani giggled.

 

“Iam sure they really look like you” the pharmacist complimented.Hani curiously thought that the pharmacist might didnt recognise her as she wearing a cap.

 

“Ahm its 50/50” Hani giggled.Hani notice something on the right corner wall of the pharmacy, a poster of super junior and exid caught her attention, she thought of something to do.Another fan could have the best day and lucky day of her life.

 

“You wanna see them? Ill show you” Hani excitedly said pulling out her handphone and showed a picture of her family.

 

“Omo the twins are so cute.. is that you and your husband? Chankaman.. eyyy that is Hani and Heechul dont—sungmal” the pharmacist couldnt believe that its really Hani the person she’s talking to.

 

“Omo, Hani????” the pharmacist surprisingly said.

 

“Ne” Hani genuinely smiled.

 

“Are you surprise?” Hani giggled.

 

“Ne” the pharmacist probably felt  starstruck.

 

“I notice the posters” Hani giggled referring from what she had seen a while ago. 

 

“Iam sorry its just I cant believe Iam talking to you, I always dream to see you and Heechul” the pharmacist exclaimed as she was still spacing out.

 

“And now you see me in unexpected way” Hani giggled.

 

“Uhmm can you sign in the poster?” the pharmacist asked.

 

“Of course, you help me today and I thanked you for that” Hani smiled and sign the poster.

 

“I wish I could hug you but I smelled badly” Hani chuckled.

 

“Oh” the pharmacist giggled.

 

“We will come back, and I promise Ill bring Heechul and the twins” Hani said.

 

“Omo jinja?” Pharmacist excitedly said.Hani cheerfully nod.

 

“Thank you again, I think he’s feeling better already” Hani said as she can see the smile of Tae Hyuk on her arms.

 

“Oh whats your name?” Hani asked.

 

“Oh you can call me Alice” the pharmacist said.

 

“Nice to meet you Alice” Hani smiled and said.

 

“Iam honored, you too!” Alice exclaimed.

 

“Thank you maam Alice! My brother felt better” Tae In cheerfully said.

 

“Your welcome Tae In, your getting bigger, I didnt recognize you, I always thought your still a baby boy during the times that you’ve appeared on your uncle’s instagram, those days” Alice crouched down to the little boy and chuckled.Hani and Tae In giggled in reply.

 

“We’ll go ahead, thank you again Alice” Hani gratefully said.

 

“Its my duty” Alice smiled then Hani and the kids wave back in goodbye as they head back to the parking lot.

 

“Alright lets go back, are you okay now sweetie?” Hani worriedly asked her 3 year old nephew with a concerned on her looked as she tucked him in at his baby sit at the back-sit.The toddler nod and genuinely smiled toward her aunt.

 

“Thats a relief” Hani said as she kissed the toddlers forehead.

 

“Can I get a kiss too auntie?” Tae In cutely asked.

 

“Why would I give you?” Hani teasefully said.Tae In whined.

 

“Cause Iam a good big brother?” Tae In giggled.

 

“Arraso, youll get two kisses because you didnt leave at your brother side and youre the first one who notice that Tae Hyuk was not feeling better” Hani giggled as she give Tae In motherly kisses on the little boy both sides of his cheeks, the child giggled.

 

“Now youll smell bad too” Hani chuckled.

 

“Auntie!” the child realise that Hani was covered by his little brother’s vomit.

 

“Hahaha we’ll take a bath when we get back” Hani chuckled, then drove along the busy street of the town heading back to the resort where they checked in.