Mommy its playtime!

The Return of Superman: Kim Twins(Ha Yeon & Hyo Hee)

Another day at Kim’s residence where within these past 2 days Heechul cant film Return of Superman because of his other schedules in other variety shows, this weekend Knowing Brothers members will go overseas,but probably they will resume next week.Now the new thing is Hani dont have schedules so its another way around this time Heechul is the busy one, well when you’re at the industry schedules are hectic but still they are lucky that there is no point that both of them where busy if that will happen who will let them watch their children?, they are hoping it would not happen Hani and Heechul hates the idea that they will lend their children to other people they want to be the best hands on parents they could be.

 

“Hani-yah” Heechul called her wife as he slightly tap Hani’s shoulder and touch her cheeks for her to wake up.

 

“Oh?” Hani said as she struggling to wake up, its still 7am in the morning but Heechul woke up early probably he’ll asked permission to his wife that he’ll go ahead for Knowing Brothers filiming.

 

“Ill go ahead hon, youll be okay with the twins today? And following days?” Heechul said as he sit down at their kings bed.

 

“Ohh? Of course dont worry, wait youll have breakfast first” Hani said as she sat down while her eyes resisting to open because of the sunshine through thy windows as she is half asleep in talking to her husband she supposed to stand up but Heechul stopped her.

 

“Its okay Ill just have breakfast at the broadcasting station, you are still sleepy, you should rest because you dont have schedules you rarely have that hon” Heechul smiled while holding Hani’s hand while Hani’s eyes are still close as they faced each other.

 

“Are you sure? Ill make breakfast as fast as I can” Hani replied.

 

“Hee Yeon nah its okay, dont stress yourself okay? I promise to be home this monday evening so we can have dinner together and maybe a baby boy will be on the way” Heechul smirk and teasefully said to Hani.

 

“Yah! Its still early morning!” Hani replied as her eyes already open then slightly slapped Heechul’s arm and chuckled.

 

“Haha Iam just saying for you to wake up, the twins are still sleeping bet they will cry any moment I will say sorry in advance that I cant help you today hon on watching them” Heechul said worriedly.

 

“Dont worry, I carried them in my womb for 9m.o and gave birth to them what else could be more painful? And hon Its more than enough that you watched them alone this past months, well this time its another way around” Hani smiled.Its been a while that Hani looked her kids, most of the time  was Heechul not just because Heechul filming Return of Superman but also Hani’s schedule in different variety shows, reality shows, overseas,cf’s, exid, her solo career also her left and right endorsements were so tight. 

 

“Alright I cant defeat the great Hani haha, Ill go ahead okay? If there is something call me okay? Ill go home right away via helicopter” Heechul said and chuckled as he tucks in Hani’s hair on her right ear, even Hani having a morning no make up look and a messy hair she surely is still beautiful also that captured the heart of the mighty Heechul.

 

“Oh the moment that I will arrive at jtbc Ill left the car there and hand the keys to the reception so you could fetch it there, ill text you hon the moment we’ll leave the station” Heechul added.Hani smiled and nodded.

 

“Call me okay? The moment you guys already in Canada” Hani smiled.

 

“Of course, next time we will go to Canada with the kids” Heechul smiled back.

 

“Oh that would be their first overseas if that will happen!” Hani excitedly said.Heechul smiled and hugged Hani.

 

“This will be the first time youll not be around for 5days” Hani said as she looked sadly into her husband’s eyes.

 

“Dont worry we’ll video chat with the two munchkins, Ill bring some maples when I get back” Heechul smiled and Hani smiled back in reply.

 

“I love you makdong-a, Ill miss you” Heechul said and kissed Hani’s forehead as Hani smiled in reply by Heechul’s action.

 

“I love you more, Ill miss you too” Hani replied as she hugged Heechul on his waist, as Heechul gave a peck on her lips before he let go.

 

“Ill still expect by mon—“ Heechul teasingly said while heading out to the bedroom.

 

“Yah!” Hani laughed and threw the pillow to the door.

 

“Arraso haha Ill go now, we’ll catch the flight by 12pm Ill call you right away” Heechul said as he closed the door as Hani lye down laughing and getting back to sleep.

 

30 mins have past already but the twins is still sleeping but Hani decided to wake up and start the day, for her its kinda felt weird that Heechul is not around the house usually at this hour his husband kinda annoying he usually wash the car with music that is playing on and he sing that song like nobody’s watching and also he’ll bring the twins outside just to have a lil bit sunshine to acquire the vitamin D in the morning maybe she’ll do it alone this time except for washing a car cause Heechul drove it to jtbc broadcasting station.

 

“Well done, its been a while that I take care of myself” Hani smiled to the mirror as she finished her morning skin routine.When you are already a mother you rarely think about yourself certain priorities that you’ll have to take care, you usually think about your family and your children.She want to spend the remaining hours that the twins still sleeping just to have a little leisure for her self.Hani went to the living room and sat down to the massage chair they have.

 

“Well its been a while the last time I seat here” Hani chuckled remembering the time when she last seated at the massage chair.As she took another 5 minutes in that massage chair taking a nap.

 

After her little relaxing time, she decided to checked the twins, the twins must be tired last night birthday party of Rain’s and Tae Hee’s second child, its not that far away from there because they are said to be neighbors but the twins was so active last night maybe because they are new to surrounded by any other kids around their age.Hani smiled as she open slowly the door of the twins bedroom the twins is still sleeping soundly at their respective cribs, so she decided to close again the door slowly and went to do the laundry and household chores this will be the opportunity that she’ll do chores that no one will interrupt her.

 

“Alright another 30mins for household chores, fighting Hee Yeon” Hani said to herself and started to gathered the laundry.Before she will turn on the music player while she was doing some chores well that was the time that she is still single the only one living in her dormitory, but this time she dont do it anymore because she might dont hear the cries of the twins from the second floor bedroom.

 

Once she’s done doing laundry, she went to the kitchen to make breakfast for her and for the twins.Hyo Hee and Ha Yeon’s teeth still growing, Hani have a hard time making a meal plan for the twins because its mostly soft foods but she always love to watch vlogs that can help her decide what would be the twins menu this time.

 

“Lets see” Hani grab the Ipad and start scrolling around youtube.

 

“Hyo Hee dont love the flavor of a corn, maybe not this one” Hani murmured.

 

“Oh I love this” Hani said as one video catches her attention with the title healthy strawberry flavored baby food.

 

“This looks like a homemade cerelac, good thing there are some strawberries” Hani said as she grabbed some strawberries from the refrigerator that she bought last week.Then she start making the food while her eyes focused on the video.As soon as shes up to the last step a sudden loud cry upstairs make her stopped and immediately went upstairs.

 

“Aigoo, Hyo Hee yah? Gwenchana, mommy is here” Hani smiled as she carried and rocked Hyo Hee in her arms out of the crib then Hani gave the baby some kisses.

 

“Why are you the only one awake huh? Your sister is still sleeping, well maybe youre the first who’ll taste the food that mommy made” Hani said talking to her 11m.o baby, the baby already stopped crying as soon she understand what her mother told her.

 

“Eomma” Hyo Hee replied as she lay down her head into her mothers neck.

 

“Thats right sweetie eomma is here” Hani said as they went downstairs to put Hyo Hee in her chair.

 

“I think you love it Hyo Hee look at that giggle” Hani laugh as she saw her daughter shaking her hands and giggling while her mother fed her with the food Hani made.

 

“Alright lets take a bath while your sister is still sleeping, before daddy will text me that we will go to jtbc right away” Hani said holding a baby bottle full of water.Minutes have past already while Hani wipe her daughter with towel and drying her hair, a sudden text appear on her phone.

 

“Okay daddy already left the car, lets go” Hani carried Hyo Hee and bring her to the closet for her to dress up.

 

“Wait Ha Yeon is still sleeping, I hope they are not busy” Hani said while she put down Hyo Hee at the closet chair while she just looked at her mom, while Hani is dialing someone.

 

“Yeobosayo? Junghwa?” Hani said to the other line.

 

“Are you not that busy?” Hani asked.

 

“Really? Goodness thank God” Hani smiled.

 

“Can you come over? Just for 30 minutes, Ha Yeon is still sleeping I cant bring her with me to the station, can you watch her?” Hani pleaded.

 

“Heechul had schedule he’ll be home by monday” Hani replied.

 

“Alright, Ill wait for you thank you maknae!” Hani said and ended the call.

 

“Aunt Jung Hwa will come over, now lets go to the front door” Hani said to Hyo Hee.

 

Finally the front door bell rings, Hani immediately open the door facing the exhausted Jung Hwa.

 

“Are you alright? You look” Hani chuckled.

 

“Yah! I took the bus and had a cab, you told me to hurry and—“ Jung Hwa explained.

 

“Alright, if Ha Yeon will wake up dont worry she’s not like Hyo Hee that she will cry she’ll just wake up, and if she’s up already the food is already at the kitchen, if she will cry call me okay? I promise we’ll not take too long, Gumawo Jung Hwa!” Hani said hurriedly picking up a cab.

 

“Yah unnie! You should pay my fare of the cab I took a while ago and I only watched a baby once and that is because of the drama not tha—“ Jung Hwa halfy shouted enough Hani can hear from the front door to the main gate.

 

“Arraso arrasso! Continue your story later okay? Jung Hwa we’ll be back!” Hani shouted back while she’s holding Hyo Hee as they went inside the cab.

 

“Ayst this unnie” Jung Hwa chuckled and closed the door.

 

—————

 

The two arrived at the jtbc broadcasting station just a few people barely recognized them because Hani was wearing a blackhat and shades not just for disguise but also for heat protection as  she hold Hyo Hee on her arms.The moment she went inside the broadcasting station she walk forward to the reception area.

 

“Ahm what can I do for you maam?” the young lady behind the reception desk ask.

 

“Ahm there is something that been left here for Ahn Hee Yeon?” Hani smiled and asked politely.

 

“Oh there is” the young lady said as she recognized Hani when Hani took off her sunglasses.

 

“Is it a car keys from Kim Heechul maam?” The young lady asked again and handed a logbook.

 

“Yes it is, ill sign here?” Hani politely asked, the receptionist nod.

 

“Here you go” Hani said as she handed back the log book, the young lady looked at her like shes been mesmerised of Hani’s beauty.

 

“Is there something wrong?” Hani said as she hold her face with her other hand.

 

“Oh no nothing its just I cant believe I saw you in person, Iam new here” the young lady replied.

 

“Oh thats why its my first time seing you here” Hani chuckled.

 

“I bet this is a lucky day, I saw your husband a while ago and then you, Iam starting to love this job” the young lady laughed as well as Hani.

 

“Oh I bet you will, youll see alot when your at that table” Hani laughed.

 

“Iam a huge Hani and Heechul shipper, I always know you guys will end up each other” the young lady added with full of happiness on her face.

 

“Really? Thank you so much” Hani gratefully replied.

 

“Is that Hyo Hee? Where is Ha Yeon?” The young lady smiled and asked.

 

“Yes she is, and Ha Yeon still sleeping, a heavy sleeper just like her dad” Hani went closer whispered and chuckled.

 

“They are beautiful” the young lady said.

 

“Awe thank you” Hani giggled as Hyo Hee smiled to the young girl.

 

“You have any notebook of yours there?” Hani asked.

 

“Oh this one” the young lady handed.As Hani open a blank page and signed it there with little message.

 

“Omo thank you!” The young lady didnt expect to have an autograph by the only Hani.That is how Hani love her fans.

 

“You’re welcome! And thank you!” Hani smiled as she turn around out from the main entrance heading towards the parking lot.

 

———————

“We are home!” Hani said while holding Hyo Hee in her arms as they open the front door.

 

“Thank goodness Unnie! Ha Yeon wont stop crying!” Jung Hwa rush to the front door with crying Ha Yeon on her arms.

 

“Ahhh Eomma!!” Ha Yeon cried harder the moment she sees her mother.

 

“Aigoo arraso arraso” Hani gave Hyo Hee to Jung Hwa as she handed Ha Yeon to her mother.

 

“Whats wrong? What happen Jung Hwa?” Hani asked she rocked Ha Yeon on her arms to stop her from crying.

 

“I dont know the moment she woke up like what you said she didnt cry, so I feed her with the food that you prepared but eventually she cried I dont know whats wrong, I checked her diaper she didnt poop, I let her burp but—chankaman” Jung Hwa paused as she realize it could be something why Ha Yeon cried out of nowhere, Jung Hwa goes back to the kitchen, Hani followed the maknae, Jung Hwa pulled out a spoon and taste the baby food that Hani made.

 

“Yah! Unnie, what is this?” Jung Hwa asked giving Hani her disgusting faced.

 

“Mwo? Its a homemade baby food wae?” Hani decided to taste the baby food.

 

“Omo hhhahahaha” Hani let a big laugh as well as Jung Hwa.

 

“Thats why she cried haha mianhe Ha Yeon-a your mom is just” Jung Hwa said that she couldnt hold her laugh.

 

“You think if Iam Ha Yeon I will eat that? Why you didnt manage to taste it unnie before giving it to them?” Jung Hwa laughed.

 

“I thought its fine!, When Hyo Hee ate it its fine she even giggled means she love it, I didnt know that they have different taste” Hani replied not getting over the fact that the food she made not even taste good.

 

“Hahaha Hyo Hee have weird taste bud” Jung Hwa replied while laughing.

 

“Hhaahaha yah! Hajima, its my first time making that dish it looks so good in the video thats why I gave it a try” Hani chuckled.

 

“Well expectation vs. Reality, dont worry unnie youll get it soon” Jung Hwa tap the back of her elder sister.

 

“Arraso arraso gwenchana Ha Yeon nah mommy will just make another food” Hani said while she put the baby carrier on her back and place Ha Yeon at her back while she’s preparing another food.

 

“Yah! Stop laughing, move out” Hani said while laughing as the maknae was blocking her way to the kitchen, Jung Hwa replied with a chuckle and step out then decided to go to the living room with Hyo Hee.

 

Its already 12pm, Jung Hwa got an emergency call by their manager that her photoshoot was move earlier and that is today as long as she love to stay with her nieces and help Hani watched the kids but she need to be on that magazine photoshoot so she leaved a while ago, Hani were left with her two daughters at the living room the kids are quietly sitting down the red mat while Hani comfortably watching tv holding the remote as she keep on switching channels, As soon she found it boring she turned it off and decided to do something with her daughters.

 

“Alright come here you two its playtime” Hani said as she squat at the red mat, open her arms as the twins crawled toward their mother.

 

“Who wants to go slide?” Hani said as she smiled to her daughters pointing a mini slide near the window, its kinda an indoor playground.

 

“Alright the one who will give and plant mommy some kisses will go first!” Hani said before she come closer to the twins the twins knocked down their mom at the mat and plant some kisses all over Hani’s face as laughed and giggles surround the house.

 

“Hahah arraso arraso!” Hani said as she managed to seat down.

 

“You two won! So come on!” Hani said as she carried the twins by her two arms and put them on the top of the slide, she placed Ha Yeon first then at the back was Hyo Hee then Hani went back to the front slide.

 

“Alright, Ha Yeon nah your sister is at the back, Hyo Hee hold on Ha Yeon okay?” Hani instructed her daughters as she position herself ready to catch the twins at the end slide.

 

“Okay 1 2 3!” Hani added as Ha Yeon and Hyo successfully landed on thier mother’s arm.

 

“Yay! Very good! Isnt that fun?” Hani said as her daughters giggled in reply.Hani supposed to move on from another activity but Ha Yeon keep pointing the slide as if she wants more Hyo Hee followed.

 

“You want more? Arraso, thank goodness I just have twins not triplets” Hani chuckled as she stood up again placing the twins top of the slide.

 

“Now lets move on to another, where are you going Ha Yeon nah?” Hani asked as Ha Yeon crawled back near to the sofa to get her crown and got back again to her mother as she placed it at Hani’s head.

 

“Omo wah yeopuda!” Hani said clapping her both hands as Ha Yeon widely smiled at her mother.Hyo Hee immediately saw what her sister did so she taught about pulling her fairy wings that most of the time Heechul will wear it if its their playtime with their dad.

 

“Oh this famous wings, wah gumawo Hyo Hee ya” Hani smiled at her daughter swaying right and left to let the wings moved the twins giggled seeing their mother wear that.

 

“Lets take a pic lets send it to daddy” Hani said as she pulled the twins closer as soon they are done taking photos Hani clicked send.

 

“There you go, now lets get back, Iam the mother fairy, did you happen to see my daughter fairies?” Hani playfully asked her daughters, the twins look each other as Hani pulled of another two wings and she let wear Hyo Hee and Ha Yeon with that fairy wings.

 

“Oh there they are!” Hani said as the twins giggling as they realised what their mother meant seems like the twins having a fun time with their mother.

 

The afternoon almost to end, they didnt notice the time its already 3pm after their playtime Hani felt tired already so she was lying down the red mat still the crown and fairy wings with her as the kids were near her feet assembling some leggos, as soon as Hani want to closed her eyes just to take a nap her phone suddenly rings.

 

“Oh yedera! Appa is calling!” Hani immediately sat down as the twins come closer.

 

“Wah Appa! Appa!” Hani making some baby sounds as she let only the twins faced the camera.Then the twins recognized whom they faced at the video chat then eventually called their father.

 

“Hahaha appa beoya?, where is eomma?” Heechul replied from the other line.

 

“Tada hahaha you guys still in the air?” Hani replied full of energy as she noticed the background at Heechul was still in an airplane setting.

 

“Hahaha oh yeah definitely we will arrived at morning in Canada, night time in Korean time” Heechul smiled.

 

“How is it going with the twins hon?” Heechul asked while eating some butter almonds while KyungHoon was his side reading some books.

 

“Well its pretty fun and exhausting but Iam so much glad that we can bond this time just mother daughters bonding” Hani chuckled as she get back in lying down the mat.

 

“You know Iam starting to be impressed hon that you handled them during Return of Superman filiming like their energy is no joke” Hani chuckled.

 

“Well best dad best dad” Heechul let a small laugh the KyungHoon gave him a looked.

 

“Oh anneyeonghaseyo Hanisshi!!” KyungHoon interrupted fitting his self to the camera frame.

 

“Oh anneyeonghaseyo oppa!” Hani replied.

 

“Ayst Iam talking to my wife, just focus on your books” Heechul said to KyungHoon.

 

“Hanisshi dont worry if Heechul will hit some canadian girls here Ill be the one who will not let him back to Korea” KyungHoon teasingly added as Hani laughed in reply.

 

“Yah! Youre just jealous your wife is not picking up your call” Heechul said to KyungHoon and laughed.

 

“I told you shes driving picking up the kids from school!” KyungHoon reason out.

 

“Whatever, anyway hon are you wearing crown and that famous fairy wings of mine?” Heechul chuckled.

 

“Oh yeah Ha Yeon and Hyo Hee they let me wear it, now I know what you feel about wearing this” Hani laughed.

 

“See but you look more prettier than Iam” Heechul complimented earning a disgust looked from Kyunghoon.

 

“Okay Ill accept that, should I start telling you what happened today?” Heechul said.

 

“Oh I would love that go on hon” Hani replied as she’s holding her phone so Heechul can see her clearly.

 

“Well the moment that we.....” 

 

As minutes passed by KyungHoon eventually fell asleep while Heechul is still telling stories on what happen to him in a single day, this is what special about him and his relationship to Hani they never get tired telling each other stories, hearing one another, it all started the moment that they’re already closed to one another up to the time they are dating those times that they are having a hard time seeing each other personally because of their individual schedules there is always a time of the day that they’ll just talk in video calls its a way so they will not miss each other, ending up falling asleep if one talks a lot in a matter of time span but mostly Heechul will be the first to knock out because he is a heavy sleeper but today surprisingly Hani did.Up until now telling stories with one another will never gets old.

 

“Sleep well makdonga, Ha Yeon nah, Hyo Hee yah watched mommy for daddy okay?” Heechul called her daughters as the twins come forward to the camera then gave their father with their wide smile.