Chapter 2

Jin's Diary (Jin X Jisoo)
Please log in to read the full chapter

The next day at school, as soon as Eugene put her stuff down, a group of girls that look like idol trainee come into the classroom. The boys all cheering as they are very excited. They just smile and come surrounding Eugene.

‘Hi, Eugene Kim. I’m Kang Se Ra.’ Says on the girls. She is the prettiest, the tallest and presumably their leader.

‘Wow, she actually know my name.’ Eugene thought.

 ‘Hi, I’m Eugene.’

 ‘Let’s get straight to the chase. You sit right next to Kim Seok Jin right? I hope you don’t ever get close to him or else you will face consequences.’ She says in a low voice while smiling sweetly.

Whoa, these girls are scary. Smiling prettily yet the words are full of threat. And who is she to Kim Seok Jin? Is she his girlfriend?

‘Miss Kang Se Ra, I don’t think you need to worry about that. I have no intention too.’

‘Good. Because I don’t want to hate on you. See you again.’ She says.

Eugene just nodded.

As soon as they left, she just rest her head on the table, the class haven’t even start yet the drama has make her tired.

Melody, who happen to see the whole drama come towards her.

Please log in to read the full chapter