Chapter 10

Jin's Diary (Jin X Jisoo)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

It's a brand new day of the week. 

Eugene is so surprised to see V & Jungkook at the school gate waving at her.  

 

‘Noona, how's your weekend?’ Jungkook ask excitedly. 

‘Well, nothing interesting in particular. How about yours?’ 

‘Nothing interesting either. We just hangout as usual.’

‘I thought you would contact me about the sight seeing tour but you never did.’ V was sulking at the side, looking all cute.

‘I'm sorry but I haven’t thought about the suitable time. I'll inform you again.’  

‘Don't worry, we'll bring Jin with us so he won't be butthurt about it.’ Says V while laughing.

‘I'm sure he will tag along even if we didn’t ask him to come.’ Jungkook added.

Eugene only giggle. Even though she only know Jin for a brief moment, she can totally imagine him being all cold but at the same time willingly follow his group of friends. 

‘Are you guys badmouthing me?’ suddenly a familiar voice come from behind. 

‘No.’says V as he grins.

‘I'll be off to my class now. Bye.’ Says Eugene smile as she hurriedly walk off.

‘Hyung, I'm going to my class too. See you guys during recess.’ Jungkook immediately fled the scene.

‘What did you guys talk abo

Please log in to read the full chapter