Chapter 7

Jin's Diary (Jin X Jisoo)
Please log in to read the full chapter

It’s hard to admit it but Jin have been following Eugene since that day’s incident, worrying that something bad might happen to her. He won’t ever forgive himself if anybody got hurt because of him. Normally he would take a bus ride to Eugene neighborhood, then walk a few minutes until she reach home.

Where on earth did this lady go?

She usually go straight home from school but today Eugene seems to take different route than usual. She go down at 1 station away from her home.

She walk in a slow pace, while looking at her mobile phone.

Jin were so lost in thought that when he look ahead again, Eugene was out of sight. He look at his left and right. Eugene was right in front of him a few moment ago but now she seems to disappear.

Did anyone took her away in that split second?

Jin starts to panic a little by just recalling the incidents the other. Eugene’s frame was so small comparing to Kang Se Ra who is tall. What would happen? He believe they will never dare to hurt Eugene inside the school ground but this is outside of school.

Just as he look ahead, he saw Eugene coming out from a juice bar with a cup of juice on her hand.

Geez, this girl.

He just shake his head, but at the same feel so relieve that she is still ok.

Just when he was about to follow Eugene again, suddenly 2 familiar faces pop up in front of him.

Jin tries to ignore them by pretending not seeing them and avoid eye contac

Please log in to read the full chapter