Chapter 8

Jin's Diary (Jin X Jisoo)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Just as J-Hope was about to make an order, RM enter the diner with a funny expression. The rest of the boys burst out in laughter when they saw who is standing next to RM. Jin came back again barely after 5 minutes.

And on RM's left is Eugene, greeting the boys happily.

‘Sorry I ruined your all boys meeting.’ Says Eugene.

‘Aniya, we love having you here. Have a seat.’ V purposely ask her to sit next to him, he just want to test a theory.

What do you want to eat noona?’ Jungkook who is seated oppsite to Eugene ask politely.

While Jungkook was busy explaining the menu to her, the rest of the boys are focusing on RM and Jin.

‘I met her at the corner shop and ask her to join us. Since it's late.’ Says RM grinning.

 ‘And what about the person who says he have to run an errand and will be back in 20 minutes?’ Asks Jimin.

‘I receive a text saying I don't have to do it.’ Jin responded coolly.

All the boys smile sheepishly and give him a knowingly look, and just shrugged them off.

‘Eugene ah~ how do you like Gwacheon? You move here not too long ago right?’ RM ask her.

‘I haven't been around to many places. I move here a few weeks before school start.’

‘Maybe you can tour around with Jin.’ Jimin blurted out.

‘Really? But Jin, you move here last year right?’

Jin only nodded.

‘What I mean is that you two go out and explore the place togethe

Please log in to read the full chapter