Chapter 4

Jin's Diary (Jin X Jisoo)
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was way passed school hour and Eugene just realize she had spent too much time in the school’s library. She had been trying to finish off all her homework before going home. She quickly pack her stuff as she had to reach home before dinner time.

As she quickened her pace she suddenly being pushed from behind and that caused her to fall. As she try to get up another push make her fail to get up.

And there stood Kang Se Ra and her 3 other friends surrounded Eugene.

‘Why did you ignore me? I thought you said you were never interested.’

‘What did I do wrong?’

‘I told you to stay away from Seok Jin and you choose to be his lab partner? Pathetic loser!’

‘I didn’t choose…’

Kang Se Ra just slap her in the face.

Eugene touch her cheek as she feel numb. She could feel the metallic taste on her lips, there must be a cut slightly and the edge of her lip.

‘Why did you glare at me? Do you want some more?’ Kang Sera raise her hands, thinking of slapping Eugene again but her hand was suddenly stopped.

 

*Jin’s POV*

Jin look at his watch and it’s already 5pm. He was at the rooftop sleeping after school. It was his secret hideaway at this school alongside his close friends. When he first move in to the school, his childhood friends brought him there as their secret hangout place. Today, he went there as he thought the boys would be there but he was wrong, none of them actually show up.

I guess I overslept.

He quickened his pace as he go down the stairs.

Oh, it’s Eugene.

He

Please log in to read the full chapter