Chapter 1

Jin's Diary (Jin X Jisoo)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Flashback 

Senior year

It was just another day in school, even though to some it is the first day of a new semester, but some hardworking kids already prepping themselves to do their self-study for College Entrance exams, which still have months away. While some of the kids are playing around and talking out loud while waiting for the bell to ring indicating the learning session is begin. Whereas, some of the girls, are admiring the good looks of the guy sitting near the window, who was just transferred to the school last semester in sophomore year, his name is Kim Seok Jin. Just looking at him daydreaming and staring blankly outside the window enough to make the girls swoon. Who wouldn’t, he have clear fair skin, tall heights and amazing physics. With his looks, he would definitely would pass as royalty. But even if he is not from the royal family, he is definitely coming from a well off family. His father is a renowned surgeon in Seoul before he come back to Gwacheon, which is his father’s hometown. And currently, his father is the director of the biggest hospital in the city. But for such a good looking guy like him, he have a lot of mysteries that follows him. Especially because he is just too distant and quiet, or rather cold towards people. He has no intention to make friends with others, let alone to entertain the swooning ladies. His only friends are his childhood friends that he met when he come to visit his grandparents during school break, which are from the other classes. Rumours has it that he is a problematic student at his previous school and caused some ruckus at his previous school that he have to be transferred. There are also rumours that follow him saying that he is involved with some gang back in Seoul. But, that is just rumours and remain mysteries as he didn’t talk to most people at school. Because of the rumours, many people didn’t dare to approach him as well. But to some girls at school, that mysteries makes him more attractive.

*

“Yah..yah..yah… seonsaengnim is coming towards the class with a new girl.” Suddenly, a guy classmate of theirs ran inside the room and make an announcement.

“Seriously?” another classmate as

Please log in to read the full chapter