- 9 -

Rose-colored Glasses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6.00 p.m.

14 December

I looked at the digital clock on my desk as I packed my things.

Today is my parents’ 35th wedding anniversary and I’m going home today for a family dinner.

Today is also exactly a month since the last time I saw Sehun. 

I sighed.

He hasn’t contact me again since that time he confess to me. And, I haven’t contact him either. But, what am I suppose to say to him after I turned him down?

That night, I honestly told him that in fact, I interested in him. But, I don’t think I could be in a relationship anytime soon.

Then, he said that he won’t pressure me and just want to stay friends. Even after the project ends. But, he hasn’t call nor text me for a month. And, he didn’t showed up when I had meeting in RS.

He must hates me.

Okay.

I am a .

He has the right to hate me. I know I might’ve lead him into thinking that I like him. Which isn't untrue. I was very welcoming to his presence and yeah we did flirt here and there. But, it’s not like I purposely playing him. I mean, I do like him. It just that I just realised I don’t think that I would like to actually be in a relationship with him or anyone right now.

Well.

Maybe Yuna was right.

Maybe I do have issue since Baekhyun.

Maybe I really have to deal with this.

And, with Baekhyun.

 

 

I just arrived at my parents’ house when I saw unfamiliar car parked outside.

I wondered who it was as I parked my car, unaware of the surpise waiting for me.

I walked my way to get inside only to see a seemingly unexpected sight, albeit a familiar one to my eyes.

There were my parents and Baekhyun and in the living room.

Just chatting and laughing so naturally like how they used to.

Like Baekhyun never left.

 

 

“Why are you here?” I asked him in a not so friendly tone.

“Joohyun? You’re here.” He said cheerfully. Oblivious to my dislike of his presence.

“Of course he’s here to congratulate us, Joohyun-ah.” My mom said.

“Since Joohyun is finally here, let’s get to eat.” She added.

“You should join us. It’s a pity if you just leave. You owe me the story of how you watched MU match.” My dad said as he got up and patted Baekhyun shoulder.

“No, Abeonim. I don’t want to disturb family time here. I just wanted to say hello and to greet you. I should go now.” Baekhyun said with a polite smile.

I just rolled my eyes with a scoff.

Please.....

He know that our family always have dinner on my parents’ wedding anniversary. And, with that in mind, he must’ve come with ulterior motive.

“Come on. Don’t you miss my roasted duck? You used to like it so much.” My mom as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter