- 4 -

Rose-colored Glasses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My idiotic response earlier today has brought me here. Sitting in a fancy restaurant.

With Baekhyun.

As much as I hated to be here, I already gave him my word.

So, thank you, self.

"I already ordered for you. Your fave." Baekhyun smiled as he told me.

I used to fall so hard for that single smile of his. But, now, sorry, I am immune.

"Okay. Thanks."

There were a few seconds of silence before I spoke up.

"So, what is it that you want to talk about?" I asked him in a civil tone.

He put both of his hands on the table and leaned forward.

"You."

"Me? Okay. What about me?"

"What problem do you have with me? Is there something that I need to apologize for?" He asked me softly.

Do I have a problem with him? No.

But, I do have a problem with him trying to go back into my life.

"No. I don't have a problem with yourself, Baekhyun. But, you are giving me a problem by doing this."

"Doing what? Reaching out to you?"

"Yes."

"Why? As far as I know, you are not seeing anyone right now. So, I'm sure it's not a problem on that part."

He frowned and threw me a confused look.

"Two days ago, when I came to see you, you gave me a look that I remember clearly you used to look at me like that when you were upset with me."

"Why? What is it, Joohyun?"

"We had a clean break up with no hard feelings and now suddenly you hate me?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter