- 3 -

Rose-colored Glasses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I have been trying to forget the parking lot scene two days ago and it didn't really work. Having Baekhyun back here trying to win me back is nowhere near how I picture my life would be.

These past 5 years, I have learned that Baekhyun is not the good person for me. If I can choose, I would rather not to see him ever again. He is part of a past that I am not proud of. In fact, he is the sole reason I can't be proud of how myself used to be.

Just thinking about this would take up too much of my energy.

Let's just save it for some other time and keep the hopeful energy for today's presentation.

Our team has made excellent preparation and this is the day we're going to present it to the boards. And, of course, Oh Sehun is gonna be there.

Why?

Because, he can.

Because, he is Oh Sehun.

The youngest Chief of General Surgery in this entire republic.

Nothing surprising, really.

Since, his father is the major shareholder of this huge hospital chain.

Even though he was said to be a freaking genius to be able to graduate from medical school much earlier and has became an attending surgeon at the age of 29, but still his background is a strong back up for his position right now.

Well, don't be surprised that I seem to know a lot. I can't not know when his profile is on the annual report of this hospital chain's subsidiary as a non-executive member of the board of directors.

This guy really has it all, isn't he?

Not to mention that he is such an eye candy.

And, not to mention that he is nice to me.

Unlike Suho who is nice to basically everyone, Sehun is only doing nice things to me.

He absolutely is not an arrogant punk, he treats people with respect, indifferent of who are they.

But, he is different with me. 

Nicely different. 

Differently nice.

Our consulting firm has been working with RS Hospital chain for almost a year now. They were going on a major business restructurisation and we are assisting them to provide recommendation.

For almost a year now, everytime we have a meeting at RS, Sehun would come personally to greet me.

I mean, I am not exactly the person he need to greet personally.

Whenever I came by their office, most of time, he would greet me and we even had a few meals together.

It even got me wondering, does he not have a patient to attend to?

But, then again.

He's the Chief.

He calls the shots.

On a few occasions when he did not come to see me when I came by their office, he would send me a box of strawberry cheesecake.

Just how on earth he could know that I am so sold for c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter