- 1 -

Rose-colored Glasses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was just about to go grab some lunch when I noticed a figure leaning on the opened conference room door. I had a meeting here earlier and I stayed behind to finish something up.

"So, who is this mystery guy who's been sending you flower bucket the whole week? I thought my competition was only Doctor Oh-so-boyfriend-material?"

"And, I take it he is not someone who do stuff like this." Suho asked as he walked and sat on the chair beside me.

He put the flower bucket on the table and pushed it closer to me. 

"Mind telling me?" he asked with a teasing grin.

I just laughed.

"You probably don't want to know that, sunbae."

"I'm gonna grab some lunch downstairs. You wanna come?", I asked him as I stood up and threw the flower bucket into the rubbish bin on the corner of the room. 

"Sure. Let's go. Whoa..." he paused midway.

"Is that what you've been doing to those beautiful flower buckets?" he frowned at me.

"Apparently."

I just shrugged as I walked out the conference room.

 

 

 

That guy is Suho, my boss right now. We are both working on a project together and he is the team leader. He is my senior by only two years but, he has already led a number of projects on his own. Definitely is one of the most hardworking person I have ever met and I admire him a lot. I'd go as far as saying that he is my role model. Both professionally and personally as not only he is a capable leader and a super nice boss, he also is a really nice person.

And, yes.

He is one of the suitors I talked about.

 

 

 

"You know, sooner or later I will crack you up into telling me everything. I always do." He said while sitting down.

"So, wouldn't you rather save yourself some annoyance of me bugging and teasing you here and there?" He added.

"Stop being so full of yourself." I chuckled.

"I told you things because I feel comfortable at telling you things."

"Because, you are a good listener. Just like me."

"Not because of your acclaimed skill of persuasion, Sir."

"You really won't let me take any credit, will you?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter