- 2 -

Rose-colored Glasses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Joohyun Sunbae, have you finished checking the proposal draft I sent you this morning?" Jaehyun asked me from his cubicle beside me.

"Yeah. I just sent you the revision about an hour ago." I told him.

"Ah, really? I'll be working on it then. Thanks, Sunbae."

"But, is everything all right?" He asked in a concerned tone.

"Yes, of course, why?" I looked at him, confused.

"Nothing. It's just that you seems bothered today. And, you've been staring at that same presentation slide for like a few minutes now."

"Well, whatever it is that's bothering you, i hope it's gonna be all right." Smiling, he added and went back to his work.

"Yeah, thanks, Jaehyun."

I sighed and glanced at my phone.

I haven't replied Baekhyun's dm on my instagram story. Not even read it.

I just don't know how I am gonna deal with this.

Thank God the flower bucket thingy has stopped today, tho.

I can't be even more bothered when we are nearing the deadline to finish preparation for the presentation to our client.

 

 

 

I turned my head up from my laptop screen, looking around, when I felt a cold tap on my right shoulder. 

There I found Suho standing with a bottle of Cola on his right hand.

"You seems like you're in dire need of some refreshments. So, I brought you your favorite, cold Cola. And, myself. Double refreshments." He winked jokingly and handed me the bottle.

"Sunbae, you do realize that we all here can hear you right?" Miran protested from her seat with disgusted face.

"Hahaha. Of course, I have one too for our team's maknae here. And for everyone." He showed her the plastic bag in his left hand.

"Our team leader is seriously the best, right?" I gave him two thumbs up.

"Don't be too happy. I am just preparing you guys for a news." He said while handing out bottles of cola for everyone.

"We are gonna have to finish things up earlier for this project. I was just informed that their shareholder's meeting is being moved forward to earlier next month. So,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter