-11-

Rose-colored Glasses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Of course, Yuna, my darling. I'm so not going to forget that I have to come early to help you on Saturday."

"In case you forget, you have reminded me 3 times since last week."

I said to Yuna on the phone as I gestured Suho to wait for me.

I was going to buy coffee for our team with Miran, but he offered to go instead.

With me.

"Why are you so anxious anyway? You know Kyungsoo will love whatever you prepare to surpise him. He likes you that much."

"Or he likes your food that much." I said with a giggle.

"It's his first birthday that we're gonna spend together." Yuna defended herself.

"And, I'm not anxious. I'm just highly anticipating it with a lot of excitement. I just want to be perfectly prepared." She added.

I laughed as I made my way to follow Suho who already went ahead to the elevator.

"Yes, yes, of course." I held back my giggles.

"Just please, don't call to remind me about this again. I have to come early. Noted."

I heard her sighed on the other end followed by an okay.

"Do you want to spend the rest of your life on the countryside?" 

I rolled my eyes in amusement.

I can see her contemplating face looking far away.

"Seriously, you really throw me off my guard sometimes with your randomness. I have to go now. Bye."

I heard a yell before I ended the call.

"Silly" I chuckled as I put my phone into my pocket.

"It obvio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter