Chapter 4

The Stray District

“Well, if it isn’t Bang Chan himself.”

The Computer Specialist sets a hard glare onto his face, lightly tugging at his restraints. It was hard for Bang Chan to hate anything, but god, did he hate everything about you.

“Ms. Y/N. What an unpleasant surprise,” he growls.

You saunter up to the restrained boy and lean forward, tilting your head. “So I hear you laid a hand on my baby brother, hm?”

The boy smirks, chuckling. “Oh, did we? Hm, can’t recall.”

You glare at the boy, your anger raising. “Oh, you’re not in the position to be snarky with me, Chris.” You emphasize his real name.

It was his turn to glare at you. “What the hell do you want with me, Y/N? Why am I here?”

You trail a finger over his shoulder as you walk around him. You drape your arms over his shoulders, your head next to his.

“Isn’t it obvious? I need you to tell me where your little hideout is. I’d like to get my revenge for my little brother.”

He scoffs, “Yeah, like I’m going to tell you. Why would I put Lee Know in danger?”

You whisper into his ear, “Pretty please, my dear Chris?”

He laughs, raising a brow. “You may be able to seduce Jisung and affect Hyunjin with your ways, but I’m not as easily swayed.”

You smirk, knowing exactly how to sway the older male. All you need to do is turn it up a notch. You walk around, a finger still running along his shoulders. You swing your leg over his lap, sitting down, straddling him. He looks a little surprised but not quite phased yet.

“Tell me where your hideout is, baby.”

You lean over, your lips ghosting over his. Your arms are wrapped around his neck, playing with his hair. He stares down at your lips, his breathing becoming heavy. He may not have a crush on you like Jisung, but he’d be lying to himself if he said he wasn’t attracted to you.

“Pretty please tell me, my lovely Chris.”

You whisper, your lips just barely touching his. You run your fingers down his arms, a cold shiver running down his spine. You look directly into his eyes, which have now clouded over with nothing but pure lust. He leans forward, trying to catch you in a kiss, but you put a finger to his chest and push him back against the chair. You giggle, gripping his biceps so hard, making a groan push past his lips. He’s starting to pull at his restraints, wanting to touch you. To feel you.

“I could give you anything you want if you could just tell me.”

Your fingers travel down his arms to his thighs, brushing them over his groin. He’s going wild at your touch, his eyes hooded, a low growl coming from him.

“So, are you going to tell me or do I need to-” you lean over to place a feathery kiss onto his shoulder, your hot breath making him once again growl into your ear. “-continue?”

“F-Fine! I’ll tell you! It’s near where we found I.N. There’s a flower shop that is just a front for the hideout. You’ll find the entrance in the basement.”

A grin spreads across your face in triumph. You tilt Chan’s head up, leaning on for a kiss but quickly changing direction, giving him one on the cheek instead.

“Thank, babes.”

You pat his head and climb off his lap. His look of pure lust changes to shock and then into one of pure hatred.

“Once I get out of these ropes, you are so ing dead.”

You wave your hand nonchalantly. “Yeah, yeah whatever you say.”

You point to Woojin. “You, stay here and watch this lovely boy.” You turn to Felix, “You, my dear, are coming with me. Let’s finish this once and for all.”

Woojin stops you, a hand on your arm. “Are you sure you don’t want me to come with? Are you going to be able to handle it, just the two of you?”

You pat his hand. “Don’t worry, Felix and I can handle ourselves.”

Despite his worries, he nods curtly and turns back to the pissed off Stray Kid. “Looks like it’s just you and me, lover boy.”

“ing bite me.”

~~~

You walk out the door, Felix close behind. Grabbing your two pistols and setting them into your garter holsters, the two of you make your way out of the hideout. The cold, night air hits you, making you regret wearing short shorts and a tank. However, you have other things to worry about.

“What’s the plan, boss?” Felix catches up to you quickly.

Without a glance his direction, you respond. “We should be able to get in with no problems. As long as we encounter each member one by one until we make it to the snake’s room. If we’re lucky, Jisung and Changbin haven’t arrived back at the hideout yet.”

After a short time walking down the almost pitch black streets, the two of you make it to the dimly lit flower shop.

Before the two of you are able to break in, you’re grabbed by the waist and pulled up against a hard body, a knife to your throat.

“Y/N!” Felix tells, automatically going into fight mode.

He doesn’t get very far before he hears the cocking of a gun, making him freeze instantly.

“Ah ah. I wouldn’t move if I were you.”

You hear the sound of Hyunjin’s voice to your left. If you weren’t held by knife point, you would have turned to him. That’s when you see Changbin come up behind Felix, grasping his arms and holding them tightly behind his back.

‘If Hyunjin is to my left and Changbin is in front of me, that means…’

“Han,” you speak thru clenched teeth. Han tightens his grip on you when his name exits your mouth.

“My dear, Y/N.” He chuckles, speaking with a low tone into your ear.

“What’s going on here?” Your voice comes out calmer than you feel.

“We’ve come to take you back with us, little dove.”

“You’re out of your damn minds if you think I’m going anywhere with you three.” You grit your teeth, pissed you got yourself into this situation.

“Oh, you’re coming with us alright.” Hyunjin aims the gun at your head. “I will not hesitate to hurt you if necessary.”

You roll your eyes with a scoff. “No, you won’t. I know for a fact that Minho wouldn’t allow you to hurt me in any way.”

Hyunjin chuckles, “You’re right.” He slowly changes the positioning of the pointed gun from you to Felix. “But he never said anything about your members. If you don’t come with us, I’ll shoot little Yongbok here straight through the head.”

Your eyes widen, fear taking hold of you. “Don’t you dare hurt him!” You struggle in Jisung’s grasp but it’s to no avail. As much as you hate to admit it, he’s much stronger than you.

“Make your decision by the count of three.” You watch as he takes a step closer to your bodyguard. “One.” He places the barrel of the gun against Felix’s head. “Two.” His finger starts to pull the trigger.

“No! Stop!” You shriek. Defeated, you lower your head. “I’ll go with you. Just please, let him go.”

Felix’s eyes widen in fear. “No, you can’t! I promised you I’d give my life for yours and I’ve accepted that!”

Hyunjin walks over to you, taking your chin his hands, forcing you to look at him. “If you can get him to leave right now, I’ll let him live.”

“Felix go back home.”

“No! I’m not going to leave you here!”

Your voice changes into a business like tone. “Felix, go back home! That’s an order! I’ll be fine.”

Felix rips his body away from Changbin. He looks at you once more, eyes glistening with tears. He takes off into the night, leaving you in the hands of the three dangerous boys.

“That’s a good choice, Y/N.” Jisung speaks softly into your ear. You suddenly feel a wet cloth cover your nose and mouth. “Sorry, love. But you’ll need to be put to sleep till we get you back home.”

Breathing in the toxic fumes, your body falls limp and your consciousness falls deep into darkness.