Entertainment News

Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TWICE Jeong-yeon Turned Head During the Korean Music Wave

Being a member of Nation’s Girl Group TWICE, it’s not much of a surprise when Yoo Jeongyeon garners attention wherever she goes. This time though, it was not only her talent that got people talking about her. This time, it was her beauty that stunned everyone.

Jeong-yeon had everyone’s head turning during the recently concluded Korean Music Wave last night dressed in what is probably considered her most daring outfit yet. The usually pantsuit-clad idol arrived at the event dressed in a royal blue tea-length dress with minimal with small but elegant details. The dress was capped, with the off-the-shoulder sleeves meeting the strapless neckline, and a sultry, hidden V-bar. Its fitted waist and high side slit flaunted Jeong-yeon’s amazing figure. With her simple hair and make-up complimenting her elegant dress, her visuals were even emphasized. People are even saying she was the face of the night.

Jeong-yeon’s visual has always been strong. One thing to remember though, much to fans’ disappointment, is that she is rarely given the chance to show off the feminine and y side of her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter