Calm

Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     Calm

 

     “Hyung?” Jimin knocked on Yoon-gi’s bedroom door, voice uncertain.

After going through the final preparations for their showcase scheduled the next day and going over their upcoming schedules, they were given the rest of the day off. The members took the chance to attend some personal schedules. With their days in the next weeks already full of promotional activities, he doubted if they would be able to squeeze in some personal time.

As for Jimin, he was at their dorm waiting for Jeong-yeon. Rather than going home to their apartment, they agreed that she would go to their dorm instead. It would be easier for him if the group was called out for something.

Jimin had been waiting to see if the older member to go out just like the rest of the group, but he never came out from his room. Nam-joon asked him to try and talk to him to see if he would open up about what had been happening with him in the last few days. Now that there were only the two of them in the dorm, their leader thought that maybe he could grab the chance and try to talk to him. He didn’t directly say it, but Jimin could tell that Namjoon was getting worried.

They initially brushed it off at first with Nam-joon telling them to just give Yoon-gi some space, assuming that their tight schedules were catching up on him. However, it had been a week and it seemed that his mood hadn’t improved. If not, it only became worse. They had been tiptoeing around him the whole time.

Jung-kook and Tae-hyung were suspecting it had to do something with Aralle basing from him moving back at the dorm earlier than planned. But even Jin couldn’t get himself to ask. And that was saying something. Jin never feared anything.

Receiving no response, Jimin knocked again. “Hyung?”

“What?”

He could barely hear the irritated reply from the other side of the door.

“I’m ordering some food. Do you want something?”

“No.”

“Are you sure Hyung?”

Half expectedly, Jimin was met with silence. Thinking he would eventually come out when he was hungry, he left him alone. He just ordered some of the older member’s favorite food together with some late lunch for them. A few minutes after he hung up the phone, the doorbell rang.

Wearing a t-shirt and jeans paired with sneakers, Jeong-yeon stood in front of the door. She removed her face mask and beamed at him.

How he missed that smile.

“Hey,” Jimin returned her smile and immediately tugged her in his arms, hugging her tight. “It’s nice to finally see you. I missed you so much.”

“I missed you too.”

He gave her girlfriend a quick peck on the lips before taking the paper bags and a suitcase from her. “You should have called me when you arrived. I could have helped you with these.”

“Aniya. Gwenchana.”

“The guys are sleeping?” she asked, not seeing any of his usually loud members around the house.

Jimin shook his head. “Just me and Yoon-gi Hyung. The rest went out to do whatever they can do.”

Nodding, she tied her hair up in a bun and started going through the bags she brought with her.

“These are from Appa. You can eat these with your members later. We can order some food for lunch or cook something. Unless you want to go out? Do you have anything you want to do?”

He shrugged her shoulders. “I just want to be lazy, to be honest.”

“We can do that then,” she gave her a smile and nodded at the suitcase. “I bought some of your things as well.”

He nodded his thanks. “I already ordered something for lunch.”

Jimin took the suitcase and her bag in his room while she headed to the kitchen.

He shook his head in amusement when he saw his girlfriend going through their fridge. Anywhere she went, Jeong-yeon just couldn’t help herself from cleaning up whenever she saw a mess. She even does it at award shows. Just one of the million things he found amusing about her.

 

     “Baby, you don’t have to do that.”

With seven boys in the house, it will likely be a mess again right after they get back home. Their fridge, like everything else in the dorm, was a mess. They were a messy group but he had to admit, everything in the dorm was messier than usual. Though considering how tired they have been lately, cleaning was the last thing on their minds when they walked into the door. All they did was sleep and take a shower in their dorm. Take-outs had been their best friend the whole time and he was sure most of the things on the fridge were past their expiration dates.

Jeong-yeon gave her a smile and continued moving and taking things out from the fridge.

He shook his head and walked to her. Grabbing her towards him, he turned her around and lifted her in the kitchen countertop. Without saying anything, he parted her legs and stepped in between them. Encircling his arms around her, Jimin buried his head in the nook of his girlfriend’s neck.

“You know I won’t be able to relax until I finish cleaning that fridge, right?”

He nodded but didn’t move an inch, feeling comfortable where they were.

Hugging him back, she asked, her voice amused, “Did you miss me that much?”

“Hmmm,” he mumbled from her neck.

“Aigoo. I miss you too.”

They stayed like that for a few moments, enjoying the feeling of being in each other’s arms. Somehow, he wasn’t tired anymore. Her scent and the warmth of her body brought back the sense of comfort he always felt whenever he was in her arms. In the arms where he felt the safest, he let go of all the worries he had in mind. Finally, he can be able to breathe a little easier.

Even for just for a while.

This was one of the most challenging parts on having a relationship in their profession. Not only they can’t see each other durin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter