A Glimpse on Bang Tan Sonyeondan

Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A Glimpse on Bang Tan Sonyeondan

 

     Jimin was back in the studio rehearsing and going over the details of their comeback album with the rest of BTS members. Since they had been there since the early morning, most of them are laying on the ground and giving their bodies and minds a break. As much as they want to complain and ask for longer breaks, they knew completing and perfecting their album was more important.

They will be releasing their fifth full album in less than two months’ time. Just like their past albums, they all worked hard but this time, Jimin could feel that they were all trying to double up what they have been doing. He could feel that Namjoon or Rapmon as he was mostly known for, and Suga, had been working nonstop in perfecting their title track and all their songs. As a fellow dancer, he could feel J-Hope’s frustration when he couldn’t figure out how to perfect a step. BTS’s vocal line Jin, Jungkook and Tae-hyung have also been finding their own corners, quietly listening and learning how to perfectly reach every note of the songs.

Without saying it, Jimin knew everyone was feeling the pressure and the burden from all people’s expectations. Their desire to meet these expectations had them working hard like they never did before.

This, combined with their frustrations and tired minds and body, couldn’t help but bring tensions into the room. Some of them became sensitive over a few things and just vented their frustrations into the people around them. Sometimes it took some time for them to cool down, but most of the times, like most of their misunderstanding, they were able to patch it up right away. It wasn’t their first time dealing a lot of pressure, therefore they somehow knew how to deal when there were somethings going on between them. They had to set aside their personal feelings and redirected their focus on what needs to be done and that was to complete the album.

“Ah, I’m so hungry,” a groan added into the heavy breathing in the dance studio.

“Why is the chicken not here yet?”

“That’s what I’m also wondering. God, I’m really hungry.”

“Did we order enough chicken?”

“I ordered three large boxes.”

“I also ordered jajangmyeon and burgers.”

“I’m really hungry.”

“It should be here in a few minutes.”

The conversation around him made Jimin smile from where he was lying. It was already eight in the evening when they decided to take a break. They all should watch their diet since they are preparing for a comeback, but they were doing the opposite. Their leader who was supposed to make sure they were following the rule was even the first one to mention food.

“Guys, I bought energy drinks,” their manager’s voice joined the conversation around him.

“Ah Hyung! We need food. Chicken, chicken, chicken!” whined Seok Jin. He was their oldest member but most of the times acted like a five-year old kid with a lot of energy he needed to release from his body.

Another member agreed. “Hyung, energy drink can’t save me right now. I need food.”

Being with them for almost five years, he was already used to their personalities. “You told me you were not hungry when I asked a while ago. Now you have to wait.”

“By the way, don’t forget you that you have a fitting for your suits tomorrow.”

“Hyung, we always wear suit. Why do we have to do those things again and again?”

“Because someone else is dressing you this time.”

“We could just use some of our suits from before. Just use other ties and shirts. It would be more cost effective.”

J-hope laughed out loud from where he was sitting from the corner. “You’ve grown up, uri maknae. You know already know cost effective,” he teased. “We raised you well.”

“You know wearing different suits is making you more money than being cost effective.”

They were interrupted by a knock on the door. Jimin opened his eyes and saw Jin and Teahyung rush to the door. He silently laughed when he saw the face of the two while taking to the delivery man. They looked like they wanted to snatch the food from the delivery man and hurry it over, but the delivery man was initiating small talk while they were paying. The relief on their faces were almost comical when he finally said his goodbyes.

“Finally, we can eat.”

Like they haven’t eaten in days, they dived into the food as soon as it was set on the food.

 

     “Jimin, why aren’t you eating?”

“I am.”

Jimin showed Jin the chicken bone on his hand. “We’re eating at home so I’m trying not to eat too much.”

Jin nodded at his black bean noodles. “Can I have that then?”

“Yeah. Sure.”

“You’re really taking that seriously,” Jin commented, while stuffing his mouth with noodles.

He shrugged. “It’s the only way to make sure we spend some time together.”

Their oldest nodded, understanding what he meant. He turned to look at Suga who was quietly eating his noodles. “Teach him how to be romantic so his girlfriend can finally feel that she has a boyfriend.”

Laughter immediately filled the dance studio with Jin’s words but as usual, Suga didn’t show the reaction most people would.

“She’s my girlfriend. That’s enough.”

“Aigoo. Aigoo, my poor friend. Just being her boyfriend isn’t enough, yah babo ya.” Jin looked like a mother who was disappointed in his son’s dating life, which is somehow fitting because he was always referred to as the mother of BTS.

“Just mind your own business and eat.”

They have known each other for a decade but they were still not used by how well Suga hides his emotions well and how he always acted cool and unaffected.

“I should advise her to break up with you when I see her tomorrow.”

This time, he showed some reaction just like Jin wanted. “Why are you meeting with her?”

“What do you mean why? She’s my friend.”

Jin and Suga’s girlfriend, a rising movie director, Aralle Na, were childhood friends. Since their grandparents were good friends, they saw each other all the time growing up. She studied and did some projects in the US before coming back almost four years ago and now is starting to make a name for herself at the young age of twenty-eight.

They never imagined that the friend Jin always told them about will be the one to capture their illusive member’s attention. Although they have met her during some gatherings, they never saw the two of them talking so imagine their surprise when they came together during Jin’s birthday party.

Suga dated other women before but he never really introduced them to the group. They took it as a sign that he was serious with her. They tried asking him how they started dating but just like they expected, he kept the details to himself.

“If I knew she was going to fall in love with you, I shouldn’t have introduced her to you.”

Sometimes, Jimin wasn’t sure if their oldest member was just saying those kinds of words just to get some reaction from Suga or if he was really worried for his friend. He somehow understood if the other guy was serious knowing Suga’s personality. But since they don’t really have no idea on how he was around her, he really couldn’t judge him. He just hoped he was treating her well. From the number of times he met Aralle, he was sure that she was a good woman.

Ho-seok interrupted Jin when he handed him his phone, indicating he has a call. “It’s Aralle.”

Suga just continued eating while Jin answered the phone but he knew he was faking disinterest and was actually listening, just like the rest of them.

“Hello my famous friend. I know I’m famous. I’m also handsome. You’re beautiful and famous. We’re a power couple. No, it’s fine. We’re just eating dinner. Oh. Yeah. You okay though?”

He saw Suga raised his head when he heard the worry in Jin’s voice, with the other guy giving him looks.

“Are you sure?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter