-7-

Our Meeting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wasn’t hard for Sana to find Tzuyu. When she spotted the red Maserati leaving the building, Sana stepped on the accelerator and intercepted the car from coming out of the car park.

 

“What the hell?!” Momo, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu both shouted in their separate vehicles.

 

“Are you trying to kill me?!” Momo hissed. Sana ignored her and got out of the car, walking towards Chaeyoung’s.

 

Tzuyu did the same and confronted Sana when they met in the middle.

 

“You!” Tzuyu hissed. “What the hell are you doing?!”

 

“I should be asking you that.” Sana growled. “How dare you threaten Dahyun with your stupid money and power.”

 

“It is non of your business.”

 

“It is! Why are you even cutting in to Dahyun’s relationships? You are just a PA, why do you care about your employer?!” Sana spat.

 

Both Momo and Chaeyoung just looked at the two furious women waving their hands around outside the car.

 

“Of course. Being so busy in work that you don’t have a love life. You don’t know how it feels so what makes you think you can mess with it?” Sana argued.

 

“Love? L o v e? Your friend is just with Chaeyoung because of the money. Even she admits it herself. What makes you think there is love?” Tzuyu yelled pointing at Chaeyoung and then poking Sana against her chest.


Chaeyoung had a feeling this wasn’t about the cars anymore.

 

“Don’t touch me!” Sana hissed and swatted her hand away. “People change and that is why second chances exist.”

 

“Second chances are just excuses those low lives use.” Tzuyu hissed.

 

In a fit of rage, Sana banged her hand against the hood of the car. Chaeyoung flinched. She could see that they were arguing over the dent when another girl steeped out from the other car. Chaeyoung watched as the girl wrote a cheque and passed it to Tzuyu before dragging her friend away.

 

“What did you guys argue about?” Chaeyoung asked when Tzuyu returned into the car.

 

“Nothing. Forget it.” Tzuyu huffed.

 

.

 

[Momo’s House]

 

“Why did you pay them?” Sana complained.

 

“It’s our fault for denting their car.” Momo stated.

 

“Argh, she deserved it.” Sana hissed.

 

“Dahyun wouldn’t have wanted you to do this, you know.” Momo said.

 

“I know but… I just can’t sit here and do nothing. Also, Son Chaeyoung just sat there and did nothing.” Sana grumbled.

 

“Maybe it was good that she wants nothing to do with Dahyun. After all, the rich are toxic people.” Momo sighed.

 

“Except for you.” Sana hummed and kissed her on the cheek.

 

“Yea.” Momo returned the kiss.

 

.

 

It has been a few days now; almost a week. Chaeyoung hadn't seen Dahyun since th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter