-10-

Our Meeting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun carried Chaeyoung back to her place. Dahyun was stumbling under the weight on her back multiple times, wishing that she had worked harder for her physical education classes back in high school. At some point, she gave up. She put Chaeyoung down on a near by bench and removed her heels, swapping them for Chaeyoung’s shoes. Though it didn’t make the suffering of carrying better, at least she could walk easier.

 

Dahyun’s dorm was small but at least enough for her to drag Chaeyoung around. She hauled Chaeyoung up and threw her body onto the bed before lifting her legs up. Dahyun removed the shoes, clothes and underwear off of Chaeyoung and wiped her down with a clean towel. After that, Dahyun shifted her all the way to the other end of the bed so she’d have a place to squeeze instead of sleeping on the floor.

 

When Chaeyoung awoke, she found herself and in an unusual place. There was also the smell of soup from outside. Chaeyoung found a fresh set of clothes on the edge of the bed. She put it on before going outside where food was already ready for her.

 

“Oh you’re awake.”

 

“D-Dahyun…” Chaeyoung gasped.

 

“Don’t worry. We didn’t do anything last night. You got drunk and stumbled to the university. I brought you back to the dorm.” She explained.

 

Chaeyoung nodded and went to sit down to eat.

 

“Oh, sorry for using your phone without permission. There were many miss calls from Tzuyu so I called back to report your safety.

 

“Mmm…” Chaeyoung replied.

 

“She said she’s going to come pick you up in 2 hours.”

 

“Mmm…”

 

“Also, I put your washed clothes in the bag on the couch. Remember to take it before your leave.”

 

“M-mm” Chaeyoung croaked.

 

Dahyun snapped her head around and saw Chaeyoung’s shoulders shaking.

 

“Oh my god. Is the food bad?!” Dahyun panicked, going over with a tissue and patting her back.

 

Chaeyoung shook her head and hugged Dahyun, burring her bace against her abdomen.

 

“I-I mi-missed you.” She sobbed. “I miss-ed y-ou so much.”

 

Dahyun felt her heart ache. After trying so hard to push the thoughts of Chaeyoung aside and focusing on her current lover, this moment made her realise that she really liked Chaeyoung. She wanted to be with Chaeyoung and support her.

 

.

 

Tzuyu came to get Chaeyoung and Dahyun went to meet her boyfriend for a date. Dahyun remembered that when she and Tzuyu saw each other, the latter was still hostile towards her. However, Dahyun made sure that she meant no harm.

 

Dahyun did not have with Chaeyoung even though the latter showed signs of wanting it. She was not about to cheat on her boyfr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter