-9-

Our Meeting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Son Family Mansion]

 

Chaeyoung arrived before her brother and was talking to her mother and father about her business. The conversation somehow went back to her brother and her mother was ecstatic that he was going to bring home a girlfriend.

 

“So that is the news?” Chaeyoung chuckled.

 

“Hey now, your brother isn’t very young anymore. Him being able to find someone about his age is already great. Plus, she is a beautiful woman.” Her father hummed.

 

“Oh how I wish Chaeyoung can find a good man like how Jeong Hoon found himself a good woman.” Her mother said.

 

“Mother, Father, I’m home!” Jeong Hoon announced.

 

Chaeyoung followed suit as her mother and father stood up to welcome their son back. They all noticed that he was holding someone’s hand when he entered the dining hall.

 

“This is my girlfriend, Kim Dahyun .” He hummed proudly and the petite woman bowed before shifting closer beside him.

 

“Oh, I almost forgot, this is my younger sister Chaeyoung and Chaeyoung-“

 

“D-Dahyun…” Chaeyoung stammered.

 

“Oh? You two know each other?” Jeong Hoon asked.

 

Dahyun, who was staring at Chaeyoung, quickly adverted her gaze and smiled at her boyfriend. She explained that since the Samsung group was a huge sponsor of the university, she bumped into Chaeyoung once or twice.

 

During that dinner, Chaeyoung didn’t talk much but did when she needed to. Chaeyoung left straight after dinner. Though her parents pleaded her to stay, she just couldn’t bear watching the couple anymore. She felt that she could die from the pain in her chest.

 

.

 

[Chaeyoung’s Apartment]

 

“Kim Dahyun…” Chaeyoung uttered under hear breath as she stared at her bedroom ceiling.

 

Chaeyoung was thinking that if she and Dahyun were dating, then she’s be able to call her by her name like how her brother calls her. Dahyun’s name was pretty and gentle; it really suited how she looked when she was with her brother.

 

Chaeyoung grabbed the other pillow and hugged it tightly.

 

“Dahyun…” She breathed and tightened her grip.

 

“Dahyun…” She repeated and started to touch herself. Chaeyoung had ed like this multiple of times. Though it provided relief, it was not good enough.

 

.

 

[Samsung Corporate Building]

 

Tzuyu stormed towards Chaeyoung’s office after a call from her workers saying that she was having a drunken rage in the office. Tzuyu was angry because firstly, she wasn’t supposed to drink on the job; Secondly, she was ruining her image and lastly, Chaeyoung was being immature.

 

“Son Chaeyoung. What the hell are you doing?!” Tzuyu yelled.

 

“Oh you. You.” Chaeyoung growled and walked towards her.

 

“!” Chaeyoung hissed and slapped Tzuyu. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter