-8-

Our Meeting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[XXX Café]

 

Dahyun was back at XXX Hotel, drinking at the café. She was there not because she wanted to prey on rich men but purely because she liked the taste of the tea. These few days had not been easy for Dahyun; a lot of things were on her mind. Dahyun frowned and took a sip from her ice tea – nothing. Dahyun grumbled and pushed the cup away.

 

“Here.” A man’s voice said and Dahyun felt a cold sensation in her hands.

 

“I-“

 

“May I sit here?” He asked.

 

Dahyun nodded and then looked at the ice tea.

 

“Have it. It’s a treat for the beautiful lady.” He flirted.

 

Dahyun smiled gently and took a sip.

 

“Ms. Beautiful, you looked down when I saw you. I know we just met but is anything bothering you?”

 

“Call me Dahyun and it’s nothing. Just got pissed over a rude person who was here a while ago.” Dahyun lied.

 

“Then call me Jeong Hoon. I can relate. the rich are snobby s.” He frowned.

 

“How ironic.” Dahyun scoffed.

 

“Most.” He corrected. “Hey Dahyun.”

 

“Yes Jeong Hoon?”

 

“What do you think about going on a date?” He asked.

 

Dahyun thought about it. He looked good; oddly good looking face with nice features, a charming smile and buff body. He also seemed to be a gentleman.

 

“Okay.” Dahyun hummed.

 

Both of them had met in July back then and dated for 3 months before he decided to bring her back home to meet his parents for Chuseok. Dahyun had come clean about her identity about being a university student and an ex-player to him and he wholeheartedly accepted her for who she was.

 

.

 

[Chaeyoung’s Home]

 

Tzuyu was over today to go through Chaeyoung’s monthly schedule. Out of all the meetings and conferences she had to attend, an important holiday was coming up. Chuseok was around the corner and Chaeyoung’s mother was expecting her to be back home. Even after their huge fight, she was telling her to go back because the family had some news.

 

“I just need to be there for dinner right?” Chaeyoung asked.

 

“At least dinner.” Tzuyu said.

 

Chaeyoung nodded.

 

“Then what about the other thing I asked you to do?” She asked.

 

Tzuyu cleared nervously and adjusted her posture.

 

“I checked on Dahyun. She said she does not want to have anything thing to do with you anymore. She returned to her usual business but stopped after a while. I am not a private investigator so I do not know the specifics. However, I do know that she is currently seeing someone.” Tzuyu reported.

 

“So you don’t know who that person is?” Chaeyoung reconfirmed.

 

“Unfortunately, no.” Tzuyu said sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter