-3-

Our Meeting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun found herself outside the Samsung group building and waiting for the red Maserati. She saw it enter the corporate building's underground car park a few hours ago and was now waiting to ambush it.

 

The plan wasn't a well thought out one. Dahyun got a little reckless and decided that she'd follow the Maserati in a taxi once she see's it exiting the building.

 

Call her a stalker but the girl was just chasing her dreams. Dating Chaeyoung would mean that she didn't have to work and gets to spend on whatever she wanted. Also, it wasn't like their ages were far apart. Them being a couple wouldn't be visually odd, disregarding the fact that they'd be lesbians. Even if they were lesbians, it wasn't as though it would have much effect on the global multibillion-dollar company that Chaeyoung owns.

 

When Dahyun got off the taxi, she found herself outside a club. She hid behind a wall and watched as Chaeyoung passed her keys to a valet before entering.

 

"Rats...." Dahyun cursed. She knew there was no way she could get in without a guest list.

 

Looking around, she spotted a familiar man. It was one of the previous clients, also a good-natured man, and decided to try her luck. She walked towards him with an ecstatic greeting and threw out some flattering sentences.

 

"Say, you're heading to XxX Club too? Shall we go in together?" Dahyun asked. The man laughed and nodded.

 

"Say, Dahyun-ssi. Do you do last minute requests?" He asked.

 

"Hmm, sure~ anything for you." Dahyun hummed and drew circles on his chest with her finger.

 

Dahyun promised to meet him outside the club an hour later. Her task was now to find her jackpot.

 

It wasn't that hard. In this club for the rich, if you are wealthy and impressionable, you'd always have a table specially booked for you. Dahyun spotted Chaeyoung sitting with two girls, each under one arm, serving her shot after shot.

 

Dahyun smirked, pulled the sleeves of her dress down and walked towards Chaeyoung with confidence.

 

"Hey~" Dahyun hummed.

 

It took Chaeyoung awhile to register who she was but when she did, she told the two girls to leave her.

 

"Shouldn't you be using your time studying than to stalk someone?" Chaeyoung asked.

 

"W-who says I attend school still?!" Dahyun snapped.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter