-5-

Our Meeting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Seoul Forest Trimage]

 

The atmosphere seemed tense in the house. Chaeyoung was sat the opposite of her while Tzuyu left. Dahyun sat opposite the coffee table and thought that this resembled a scene from some money-trading movie. She was right.

 

First things first, Chaeyoung asked about last night. Dahyun explained that she was making out in her client’s car when Chaeyoung came banging on his window. She said she got out to move her to the side but she refused to let go. Dahyun’s client came to help her but Chaeyoung slapped him and puked on his suit.

 

Chaeyoung adverted her eyes away in guilt.

 

Dahyun continued. She then explained that he and her quarreled and Chaeyoung threw a 100K cheque at him. Dahyun dragged her to her car and managed to find out where she lived because of her key card. She then called a taxi and headed to her home. Dahyun was about to get to the part when Chaeyoung stopped her with a hand.

 

“That’s enough.” Chaeyoung sighed.

 

‘So, why’d you call me?” Dahyun asked.

 

“Here.” Chaeyoung said and passed Dahyun a small bag.

 

Dahyun smiled. It was a Tiffany&Co. bag. She knew she had gotten her hopes up when she saw her underwear inside, washed and dried.

 

“You can go now.” Chaeyoung said.

 

“Really?” Dahyun hummed.

 

“Yes.” Chaeyoung said and walked towards the window. “Like I said, we should stop seeing each other.”

 

“Oh really now? You sure you won’t miss me?” Dahyun purred.


Chaeyoung jumped and stumbled backwards. She didn’t even notice Dahyun already behind her.

 

“I-I won’t!” Chaeyoung spat.

 

“Okay.” Dahyun shrugged, went to take her bag and left.

 

"See you soon~" Dahyun hummed.

 

"See you, never!" Chaeyoung hissed.

 

Dahyun grinned. She was a proud at how she was able to get a high and mighty CEO all hot and bothered.

 

.

 

Dahyun found Sana in toying with Chaeyoung, even if she was not paid to hang out with her. Money was the least of her worries right now; she just wants to be with Chaeyoung. She could now that it was winter break.

 

[Samsung Group Corporate Building]

 

Chaeyoung had arrived to work with Tzuyu reciting all the schedules she had today. Tzuyu was almost done when one of the workers rushed to her in a state of panic.

 

“What is the matter?” Chaeyoung asked sternly. It was rather rude of her to suddenly startle her like that.

 

“Director-nim… T-there is a woman in your office and she refuses to leave.” She said.

 

Chaeyoung looked at Tzuyu and Tzuyu looked back at Chaeyoung.

 

“I see. You may leave. I will handle this myself.” Chaeyoung said and dismissed the worker.


Chaeyoung and Tzuyu both quickened their footsteps. This person had to be important to be that obnoxious.

 

“You didn’t tell me my mother was coming!” Chaeyoung hissed in a hushed tone.

 

“I didn’t know as well. Usually when Madam comes, she’d tell me.” Tzuyu defended.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter