Part 7

Red Scarfs

"I think everyone has their presents!" Jimin said as he looked at Seokjin. "Jiminie...you don't have one." Seokjin said. He turned to Namjoon and lightly smacked him. "You forgot his present?!" Namjoon began to panic a bit. "N-no! I-I... babe! I swear-"

 

"Pray he says yes!" Jungkook whispered. Yoongi rolled his eyes "Like he won't." Jungkook cleared his throat and walked over to Jimin. "Hyungs, it's really okay! I don't mind." Jimin said to Namjoon and Seokjin with his beautiful bright smile. 

 

Jungkook smiled and looked at Jimin. "Baby, I think I may have found your present." Jimin looked at Jungkook, a slight pout on his lips as he tilted his head. Jimin watched as Jungkook pulled a small box from his pocket. Jimin's eyes widened as Jungkook got down on one knee and opened the box.

 

"Park Jimin-" Jungkook started to say, but got interrupted by Jimin's sob. "YES!" Jimin said. Jungkook laughed. "I didn't even get to ask babe!" Jimin wiped his tears as he chuckled. "I'm sorry baby." Jungkook placed the ring on Jimin's finger and stood up, just to get tackled to the floor by the elder. 

 

Yoongi smiled fondly as he watched his friends kiss each other over and over. Yoongi looked over at Taehyung, who met his eyes. He walked over to him and smiled. "Aren't you gonna open yours?" Taehyung smiled and handed his hot chocolate to the elder before he torn open his gift. Taehyung's eyes widened. 

 

"Whoa! I've been needing new art supplies! These are like the best you can get!" Yoongi tensed up a bit as the younger embraced him tightly. Taehyung chuckled a bit as he let go of him. "I'm sorry, hyung... I just, wow. These are amazing!" Yoongi smiled. "I'm glad you like it. But you should really thank Jimin. He picked it out." 

 

Taehyung smiled. "I will later. So, Jimin-hyung is your....?" "Roommate and best friend. But I suppose now, he'll just be my best friend." Taehyung smiled. “Huh... well I guess you’ll be needing a new roomie.” Yoongi raised his eyebrows. “Yeah.. I guess I will.” Taehyung rubbed his neck. “I need to move out of my parent’s place. I’ve been saving up, but I never have any time to look for a place.” Yoongi nodded. 

 

“That .” Yoongi said before he handed Taehyung his hot chocolate back. Namjoon called for Yoongi. Yoongi gave Taehyung a small smile. “Excuse me, I’ll be back in a minute.” Yoongi said before he walked away. Taehyung chuckled a bit as he watched the elder walk over to Namjoon. 

 

Seokjin stood next to his brother. “Still trying?” Taehyung smiled and nodded. “Yeah. I think I’ve figured out how to get through to him, because hints go right over his head.” Seokjin shook his head and patted his brother’s shoulder. “Good luck!” Taehyung nodded as his brother walked away. Taehyung looked over at Yoongi and smirked as he thought about his plan.