Part 4

Red Scarfs

As the food was getting passed around, there was a knock on the door. Seokjin got up and quickly answered it. "Hey hyung, I'm sorry-" Seokjin lightly smacked his younger brother on the back of his head. "You're late, Taehyung!" 

Taehyung sighed and placed his present under the tree. "I'm sorry, hyung! I got stopped by those elderly women in my apartment complex! I didn't want to be rude." Seokjin sighed and nodded. "Well, there is a seat left for you. You're next to Yoongi." 

Seokjin said as he he walked back into the dinning room. Taehyung followed him in. "Like I know who- ...oh." Seokjin looked between his brother and Yoongi. Seokjin laughed. "Yeah, he's not the friendliest... so good luck, little brother!" Seokjin patted Taehyung on the back before he went to sit back down next to his boyfriend. 

Taehyung lightly cleared his throat as he made his way towards Yoongi. He sat down next to him and greeted the others around them. He then turned to Yoongi and extended his hand. "Hello... I'm Kim Taehyung." Yoongi just stared at the boy. Taehyung chuckled a bit and awkwardly pulled his hand back and used it to rub the nape of his neck. 

Taehyung chuckled a bit. "I'm sorry. I'm just outgoing, I like to make new friends, I'm sorry if I bothered you." Taehyung said as he looked over at Yoongi. Yoongi blushed and nodded before he turned to Jimin and tugged on his arm. 

Jimin pulled his attention away from his boyfriend and gave it to his best friend. "Yes, Yoongi-hyung?" Yoongi whispered into Jimin's ear. Jimin chuckled and leaned forward a bit to get a better look at Taehyung. "I see." Yoongi gently nudged the younger. "Hush." Taehyung looked over at the two older males that were staring at him. "Is.. is something wrong?" Taehyung asked politely. 

Yoongi groaned and turned back to his food. Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows. "You're just like.... extremely attractive. That's all!" Jimin said. Jungkook glared at Taehyung as he chuckled. "Thank you...?" "Jimin. Park Jimin. This stud right here is my boyfriend, Jungkook." Jimin said as he rubbed Jungkook's back. 

"I'm Kim Taehyung, Seokjin-hyung's little brother." Jimin smiled and patted Yoongi's back. "This is Yoongi-hyung. He thinks you're beautiful, so he's a bit shy." Yoongi's eyes widened as he continued to stare at his plate. 

He was going to kill Park Jimin for opening his big fat mouth. Taehyung chuckled as he looked at Yoongi. "Thank you, hyung." Yoongi nodded before he looked up at the younger boy. Taehyung smiled at him. Yoongi almost fainted, it was the most beautiful smile Yoongi had ever seen. 

Yoongi had to see more of it in his life. But the only problem was that Yoongi was already so terribly shy around the younger. And he was antisocial. But he was determined to get to know him better.