Part 5

Red Scarfs

After dinner, everyone moved to the living room. Yoongi sat on the window sill and sighed as he looked outside. "The snow's beautiful, isn't it hyung?" 

Yoongi blushed as he continued to look out the window. He tried to open his mouth to say something, but nothing came out. 

He quickly closed it and nodded his head. Taehyung chuckled as he leaned against the wall. He kept quiet and watched the elder for a while. 

Yoongi blushed as he became nervous from the younger's intense stare. Yoongi looked over at him, their eyes met. Taehyung smiled and tilted his head a bit. Yoongi began to panic, he hoped someone or something would interrupt them. 

"Yoongi-hyung? Can I ask you something?" "You just did." Yoongi cringed at himself, why had he said that? It seemed, although being extremely shy, he had no problem with his smart mouth. Luckily the younger boy laughed. "Well, I suppose you're right." Yoongi blushed. "I-I'm sorry... I... I can't turn it off." Taehyung shook his head. "I don't want you to." 

Yoongi looked up at Taehyung and tried to smile at him. Taehyung chuckled. "You're cute, you know that?" Yoongi blushed more and quickly shook his head. "No, I'm not-" "Yes you are, hyung." Taehyung said. "No, I am not." Yoongi said. Taehyung chuckled and took a step closer to him. "Hyung, are you prepared to stand here all night and argue with me about this?" 

Yoongi shrugged. "I'd rather sit, but I guess standing is fine." Taehyung laughed. He took another step closer. He spoke low enough so that only Yoongi could hear him. "Cute, smart, hot and with a sense of humor? Damn, I think I just might have to put a ring on that finger someday." Yoongi's face was bright red. "I-uh... bathroom!" He said before he ran down the hallway. 

Seokjin walked over to his brother and slapped him upside the head. "What did you say to him?!" Taehyung pouted and rubbed his head. "Nothing hyung! I was flirting with him and he ran off." Seokjin rolled his eyes. "Because he's smart and knows not to let you snake your way into his pants. Yoongi isn't like that, Taehyungie. He's not just gonna let you right in. It'll take a very long time, trust me, I'm still trying to get to know the guy and I met him a year ago. He's so mysterious... so if you're not serious about him, I'd back off." 

Taehyung smirked and looked towards the hallway Yoongi had ran into. "That'll be one mystery, Kim Taehyung will solve." Seokjin rolled his eyes. "You're disgusting, can you go make everyone hot chocolate? I'm going to hand out the gifts." Taehyung nodded. 

He smirked after his brother walked away. Taehyung knew one thing and one thing only. That he was not going to leave his brother's and go home alone.