Part 2

Red Scarfs

It took a couple seconds before Namjoon opened the door and smiled widely at his two friends. "Yoongi-hyung, Jiminie! I'm so glad you guys could make it!" He stepped aside to let them in. 

Jimin walked in first and greeted Seokjin and the others. "You guys can put the presents under the tree, we'll wait till everyone gets here." Seokjin said as he embraced Jimin. Yoongi sighed as he walked in and looked over at the tree, he walked over and set his gift down. 

In the living room, there were about five other people in the room that he didn't recognize. He looked over at the couch, he smiled a bit at two of the men seated on it, he knew them for sure. 

One was Jung Hoseok, one of his and Namjoon's oldest friends. The other man, he had the misfortune of seeing his side one too many times... and the front. 

It was Jeon Jungkook, Jimin's boyfriend of seven years. They met in high school in their second to last year and they had been inseparable ever since. 

Yoongi didn't think they were that inseparable after the many times he had tried to convince Jimin to move out and move in with Jungkook. 

Jimin's excuse was that Yoongi would miss him and need him. "Hyung!" Jungkook said as he got up and quickly embraced Yoongi.

Yoongi gave the younger a couple pats on his back. "Jeon, you know what would be an amazing Christmas present for me?" Yoongi asked.

Jungkook let go of the elder and looked him in the eyes as he anticipated his answer. "What hyung?" "For you to convince your boyfriend to move in with you!" Jungkook chuckled as he fixed Yoongi's scarf. 

The younger leaned forward and whispered. "Follow me into Namjoon-hyung's room. I need to show you something." Yoongi sighed as he followed the younger.