Part 1

Red Scarfs

"Oh come on, hyung! We HAVE to go! Namjoon-hyung is counting on us." Jimin, Yoongi's roommate and best friend, said as he sat down next to Yoongi. "I don't do Christmas and I don't do parties. So, that means I definitely don't do Christmas parties." 

Jimin rolled his eyes and lightly shoved the elder boy. "Not even for Namjoon-hyung? You know he'd be there in a heartbeat for you." Yoongi sighed as he looked over at his dongsaeng. "No, Jiminie. End of discussion."

~A couple hours later.~

"I ing hate you." Yoongi grumbled behind his warm red scarf as he and Jimin walked down the street. Jimin looked over at Yoongi and smiled brightly. "I love you hyung. But don't worry! You'll have fun, I promise!" Yoongi sighed and rolled his eyes. 

He looked over and watched as the snow gently covered the parked cars. Yoongi wished he could just stay outside and watch the snow instead. "Prepare yourself, hyung. We're almost there."  Yoongi sighed as his eyes landed on Namjoon's apartment complex. He and Jimin walked inside and waited for the elevator. 

Yoongi looked over and looked down at the bags in the younger's hands. "Where we suppose to-?"  Yoongi asked as they stepped into the elevator. "Yes, hyung. Don't worry, I got you." Jimin said as he handed Yoongi one of the bags. "Who-" "You got Jin-hyung's little brother. I went and got him something for you." 

Yoongi nodded. "Thank you, I'll pay you back." Jimin smiled and nodded. "Worry about it after the holidays, hyung." Jimin said as he stepped off of the elevator. Yoongi looked over at the younger, eying him suspiciously. "Jiminie, how did you know what to get him? Neither of us have met him." 

Jimin smiled as they walked up to Namjoon's apartment door. "I asked Jin-hyung of course. Which is what I would of had to do even if you would of remembered you had to buy him a gift." Yoongi sighed. "You know me too well." Jimin smiled and knocked on the door. "That I do hyung, that I do."