Part 6

Red Scarfs

Yoongi also only knew one thing. That that guy in there was way too hot for him. Yoongi laughed at himself for thinking that the man was flirting with him. But he was definitely flirting. 

Yoongi sighed as he walked back out into the living room. He pouted when he couldn’t find Taehyung. Someone grabbed his arm and pulled him into the kitchen. “Hi, hyung.” Taehyung said with a smile. Yoongi blushed and gave him a small smile back. “Hi, Taehyungie.” 

Taehyung checked the elder out a couple times, making him blushed and slowly head towards the entrance of the kitchen. “Hyung, don’t leave... I’m sorry if I was too straightforward before. You’re just really cute and adorable.... you’re single?” Yoongi nodded and walked back over to the younger. Taehyung smiled. “So am I. Just for the record... you do like guys, right?” 

Yoongi gave Taehyung a look, to which he laughed at. “Right, my bad... stupid question.” Yoongi sighed. “There’s no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid people.” Yoongi turned red as his eyes widened. “I- I wasn’t-!” Taehyung laughed. “You have no filter I see.” 

Yoongi pouted a bit. “I’m sorry that it came out that way. And no, I don’t have a filter. Why should I censor myself? It’s my life and this will be the only one I have, as a human. Next, I’m gonna be a rock.” Taehyung laughed. Yoongi watched as he continued to laugh, doubling over a bit. Yoongi smiled. Taehyung sat up and wiped his tears before he looked at Yoongi. 

Taehyung blushed upon seeing his smile, his actual smile. Yoongi blushed as Taehyung continued to stare at him. “Why do you do that?” Yoongi asked as he pouted and turned towards the tray of hot chocolate Taehyung had made. “Do what?” Taehyung asked as he followed the elder out of the kitchen. “You keep staring at me, it makes me nervous.” 

Taehyung smirked and walked next to Yoongi. “How come?” Yoongi handed the tray to Namjoon who handed out the hot chocolates. Taehyung took a sip of his. Yoongi looked at him and laughed. “You have a chocolate-stache.” Yoongi said as he continued to laughed. 

Taehyung blushed a bit and wiped his mouth with a napkin. He watched as Yoongi’s laughter started to die down. “Man, you’re really cute.” Taehyung said. Yoongi blushed and quickly became quiet. He cleared his throat. “I have to uh... go talk to Jung-Jungkook f-for a minute.” Yoongi said before he shuffled over to him. 

“What’s up hyung?” Jungkook asked. Yoongi whispered in his ear. “When are you gonna do it?!” Yoongi asked impatiently. “Alright! Now that everyone has their hot chocolate and cookies, it’s time to open presents!” Seokjin said as he and Jimin started handing out the presents. Jungkook smirked. “In just a second, hyung.”