009

CAFFEINE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sehun” she called him softly as her body plopped into the couch beside him.

 

“You wake up late today” He replied, eyes still on his phone. When he heard nothing from the girl, Sehun spread his legs further and pat his thigh. “Come here”

 

“Still sleepy?” He asked when Ae Jung hugged him like koala and rest her head on his broad shoulder. Not saying much, she just nodded and tighten her hold on his waist.

 

Nothing better rather than seeing Sehun, in his casual outfit, looking so domestic with her black tshirt and pair with grey sweatshirt, scrolling into his phone on the living hall couch. He had all his attention on the screen all the time-- Ae Jung not bother to check what he has on his phone but lowkey, she wish he can give her his attention instead.

 

Trying her luck, she tilts up her chin and stole a quick peck to his lips. Ae Jung wait for a minute, then she waits again. As if her action does not affect him in any way, Sehun did nothing but still keeping his eyes on the portable device. She sighs heavily and bury her face back into the crook of his neck. Once a while, she will hit his chest slightly as a protest.

 

“What?” He snapped. Sehun only soften his gaze when he saw she pouts.


Silently they are cuddling there, staring at each other. Eventually Ae Jung moves and to Sehun delight she did try get closer to him, moving her head into his shoulder and placing a hand on his chest. Carefully he drapes his arm around her waist and comb his fingers through Ae Jung long hair.

 

"Sehun?" Ae Jung murmurs a minute later. What she says next caught Sehun off guard. “Am I good girl for you?”


"Yeah? I think so" His replies is doubted, but still he did prompt to ask further explanation from her. “Why?”


"Can I get reward from you, Sehun" She murmurs shyly.


Sehun grin into her scalp. "You are getting braver, aren’t you? What do you want then?"


"A date with you. Only you Sehun, no bodyguard, no Jiwon and no Xing" Ae Jung suggested. “No Baekhyun too. Just me and you”

 

He looks into her like she speaks nonsense. There is no way that a mafia leader can go out leisurely without any additional protection. After all, there is someone somewhere out there that want him to be death. But Sehun would not be able to say no when his girl convinces him further.


She suggested that they will go to public place, where it is impossible for any mafia gang to do personal attack on them. Public place is usually crowded with so many people and there will be police monitoring the place. It will be digging into their own grave to attack Sehun at such place.

 

Plus, Ae Jung was so confident that as long as she have Sehun with him, he will not let anyone hurt her. She is his queen and he had promised her that he will protect her. The fact that she always feels safer than she ever will in her life even though Ae Jung probably in more danger to a certain extent.

 

Sehun also have his revolver with him all the time—if anything, Ae Jung try convincing her boyfriend to not think much but to enjoy their date. A date? Which obviously not Sehun style.

 

It only took 2 hours after negotiating with Sehun for their date and he agreed—Ae Jung happily run to her bedroom and get ready for the day. She did not take too much time in choosing a perfect dress, as Sehun always make sure her wardrobe filled in with all expensive dresses from multiple brands. And what can go wrong with designer clothes.

 

Since it is summer and it is date; Ae Jung thinks that it is not necessary for her to wear a fancy dress that Sehun always admire when they went for a dinner or fomal occasion. But instead, she chooses to wear off-shoulder blouse with a short denim skirt to complete the look. If anything she took more times to do her hair and makeup.

 

Looking into the vanity mirror in her room, she pull down a bit of her blouse so that it will show a bit of her cleavage. Being Sehun girl will require her to go a little bit y and attractive. She always wanted to dress nice for him, because men like that love to show off their girl and they don’t mind paying for it as long as they look extra. He has a lot of money so Ae Jung never had to pay for much besides little things that she want.

Sehun is looking handsome as usual, well, when he not? He is known as guy with high reputation, well respected and it is not surprising when even though he is not in his usual attire, he still dashing with his style.

 

He chooses to put aside his leather jacket and replace it with his a short sleeve and a pair of skinny jeans that compliment his long legs very well. He still can’t missed his luxury lifestyle by pair it with his Rolex watch, and a men bracelet that she believed cost more than two months of her salary when she worked in the café previously.

 

Not to forget, his favourite all black cap and his sunglasses. Again, it remind her how come a mafia leader like him can be so handsome and stylish. He should have not be this attractive—most of girls tends to like bad boy and this is what we meant. This kind of bad boy.


“Why are you looking at me like that?” He ask to .

“I really like to see you, Sehun” Ae Jung looks at him like he is her biggest possessions. “You’re so handsome and I—“ She hesitating, “I love you so much”

 

This is not the first time that she confessed to him but he speak nothing but to left her dumbfounded without any respond. Sehun should not surprise for what she said, at this point after few months staying with him, he should have know that she had caught a romantic feeling for him.

 

He should have guessed it by her efforts, how much she invested into this relationship. He should aware how he can lead her to have love him, he should have realized that.

 

It was out of nowhere when all he did was driving his Lamborghini Urus with one hand, another one resting on her lap, looking incredibly charming and all of sudden she caught staring at him all the times instead of enjoying the view of Seoul city. In a moment, Ae Jung just fell in love, again, with the same person.

 

Few minutes passed and her grins has faded away when he chooses to keep silent, not even minding her confession. Her heart was shattered into pieces thinking how useless she is, even Sehun not even bother by her presence. But then, when he squeeze a bit his hold on her lap, she knew, he was not that heartless.

 

“You do?” His face void no expression, she wonder how Sehun keeps calm when he unknowingly made her heart exploded. What he said next made her frozen, “How deep is your love for me, little one”

 

“So much that it made me crazy, love”

 

“Sweetheart,” He called, “Too much love can kill you, you know that”

 

Ae Jung come closer and whisper nothing but sweet things to him. If Sehun can lure her into his trap, she can can too, “Give me that poison then”

 

 


Even though he has his men to do all the things for him, Sehun always made sure that he still has control over his personal life. He is the boss, he can demand for his private time, or almost everything by only giving the instruction. But he can’t understand why Ae Jung don’t want anybody else to be with them as usual.

 

Sehun is a straightforward guy, he will do something with a reason. Like he always has Jiwon and Xing take care of his girl when she goes out because he believes that they will provide protection for him. But what he doesn’t understand is in Ae Jung perception, she wanted him to herself because she wanted to spend time alone with her lover.

 

When they have to queue to enter one of the dessert café that she always wanted to try, as expected, Sehun complained to many thing to her while waiting for their turn before they able to get a table. Luckily, she can calm him down to not swearing to the café worker for a bad service.

 

Not to mention when he even said how easily he can get all of peoples in the café to empty the line if he had his bodyguards with him. Of course she rejected the idea, Ae Jung did not think that it is wise to use his gangsterism for unnecessary things like this.

 

He had frowned on his face even when they managed to get a table. Ae Jung have to quickly apologize to the waiter when Sehun glaring at him when the waiter give out the menu for them to check out. Noticing that he already have a bad mood even when their date not even reach 1 hour, she decided to cool him down a bit.

 

“You don’t like this café? Should we move to other places?” She asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter