004

CAFFEINE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When he said that he is going to spoil her, she didn’t expect it this much. On the first day when she came into the house, Sehun give her a tour on his luxurious mansion. There are separate room for both them, much less expected from Ae Jung. He already prepared one larger bedroom, strangely everything were designed as per her preference.

 

Her bedroom is complete with everything that she can’t afford on her small-cramped bedroom at her old apartment. The wall was painted with baby pink color, a huge bed that she have dreamed before, a complete set with a study table and television set. Ae Jung wonder how he managed to set all this up when at first, she didn’t even agreed to live with him.

 

There is another room lead to, where it stored all the closets, fancy designer clothes from Chanel to Dior, with probably hundreds pairs of high heels and sneakers. All that she will never effort all her lifetime. At first she had a problem with how he spoiled her until he explained that; he just have too much money and it made him feel good to spoil her. 

 

“Sehun...” She tugged on his shirt before he walked out from her room.

 

“Yes kitten?”

 

“Why you did all this for...for me?

 

His answer is quick but it left her big impact. “My woman deserves the best in this world”

 

Ae Jung get exposed to a whole new world. It seemed like she have move to the alternate universe. Sehun brings her to the best restaurants, the fanciest wines and hotels that are so grand she thought they only existed in romantic movies. But then Sehun has made it clear that all kind of marriage and children are never going to happen; she’s not in fairytale.

 

It somehow scared her. She knew how easy she can falling in love with someone. What if one day she decided that he is the one who took her heart, by then, will she be ready have her heart broken by someone that claimed that they never do romance? 

 

“You ready to go back, miss?” Jiwon said while picking up her backpack from her. 

 

It has been a routine, where they will accompany her to anywhere she wanted to go. She felt so grateful that at least Sehun allowed her to go for uni; even he make sure that every her steps is getting watched by his mens. He made her quit her job, move from her apartment with excuse that he was the one who paid for that and she have to follow him or else she didn’t have anywhere left to stay. 

 

“Sehun is not coming?” It kinda stupid but sometime Ae Jung hope that he will come to see her.

 

“Boss is busy. You don’t need to wait for him” Xing on the other hand, didn’t really mingle well with her despite their regular meeting with each other.

 

Thankfully that there is Jiwon to eliminate the awkwardness between Ae Jung and Xing. “We will take you home safely miss, don’t worry”

 

“I don’t want to go home yet...It just felt so...lonely”

 

She admit that she getting spoiled too much that she started to change. Ae Jung was all alone all this while but it never made her feel this lonely. She now lived in a big house, with Sehun, but she can barely see him or talk to him in person. 

 

He was a busy person and she have to understand that he surely didn’t have all the time in the world to pamper her, spoiled her, like a princess would do. Sehun is rough, heartless man. He didn’t do all this romantic act. Hell no. Who even she is for her to deserve all kind of attention from him. 

 

Sehun didn’t find her in the house, or coming to her bedroom anymore (he did sleep with her on her first day in the house). It just on random day that she will get a short message along with expensive gifts that he will send through his mens. 

 

“What you want to do then?” Jiwon is the opposite version of Xing. He playful and somehow more friendly with her.

 

“Can I get ice cream?” Surely they can’t refuse her for something sweet.

 

She did have the thoughts of running away. But she can’t and she will never be. Especially when Sehun had his people to guard her, reporting to him whatever she did for the whole day. Making sure that she will get home safely. Home meaning that his own home. Ae Jung will never get back to her old life. 

 

There once on the third day that she was here, while in the restaurant with Jiwon and Xing after uni, she excuse herself to go for bathroom. Only to find the back exit to leave the restaurant. End up to get dragged by them 25 minutes later. Sehun has his eyes everywhere and it wasn’t that hard to brought back his woman. 

 

It was one hella torture day when he had her locked in the room for another 2 days, without any foods and not to forget how he grip on her hair tightly with a warning, “Just remember,” he told her. “If you run from me, I will pursue”

 

From now on she have learned that instead finding the way out of this place, she should have just bare with it. Sehun is very possessive and she just afraid that he will do more if she trying to leave again. Even when he said that he will never hurt her, she couldn’t loose the guard, especially not the the mafia that can kill other person without any second thought.

 

“Do you want to eat anything?” One of the lady helper ask her. 

 

“No, thanks” She politely reject the offer.

 

Now that when she have all day to herself without any distractions, she finally realized that it is that boring to have nothing to do beside eating and sleeping. Compare to previously where she would spent her day either in uni or busy with her part time in the cafe, she literally have nothing to do beside eating or sleeping. It will be cliché to say this but she suddenly missed her busy life and the smell of coffees that she always loved.

 

Ae Jung thinks that she could at least kill her boredom with cleaning or cook something for eat— but the helpers already beat that before she could say anything. With a soft reminder that their boss will kill them if they let her to help. She understood that, Ae Jung herself doesn’t wish for them to get fired just because of her.

 

But when the boredom strikes, or when she felt lonely again, she will question herself, “What going to be happened with her life?”

 

...

 

It is only early in the morning but Sehun head was about to explodes. He received another call from one of his men, saying that the lost the target again. Losing his target meaning he lost the money again. This is the third time in the month that he faced the same scenario again. He swear that by the next time if he send them to collect the debt and they fail again— he will kill them on his own hands.

 

Money will be his feast and it will never be enough. He lives in the world where everything need the money and he was taught that by having the money, you have power. Power to buy trust, name and fame. Even though he gained thousands every second, it only made him more greedy. He need to have all the money so that he can have everything. The way he can take over the world where he is the ruler.

 

“Boss, Baekhyun is here” Xing said as the leader leaned his back on the chair again, puffing the last of his cigarette.

 

“Good morning boss!” Baekhyun with his hyper voice echoed in the basement.

 

Sehun glares him hard, “I told you not to call me that Baekhyun” 

 

He added. Sehun never regard his best friend a.k.a his best shooter as the same level as his other mens, already claimed that Baekhyun have a special bond with him. After all, they have been friend for more than a decade.

 

“Do you find the information?” Sehun asked, back to the main point he called Baekhyun to his mansion early in the morning.

 

Baekhyun chuckled. “Of course I have. I’m the best in the field. Did you forget that?” He purposely jokes that to him. “They are looking for you Sehun”

 

Sehun is the leader of EXO; a gang that is known by their skills and fame. They are not famous for nothing. With their top shooters and good reputation in handling weapons, they have become one of the most scariest mafia gang in Seoul city. Especially Sehun, he had known as the most cold hearted killer that can kill anyone without any mercy.

 

EXO is complete with some other guys who expert in their own field. Having Baekhyun as his personal advisor the best men in the gang, Sehun didn’t have to worry about anything. Gun, explosives, and they even do drugs. That’s what made they become this rich. And that’s what made them become this powerful.

 

Seoul city as in general, is a peaceful city where the world has been interested with their tourists spots and culture. B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter