008

CAFFEINE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She woke up to the sound of birds sounds coming from outside of her bedroom windows. Ae Jung stretched her body, to relax her body muscles a bit, she had been to sore from last night session. Her eyes still closed. When the reality hit her, she suddenly bolted her eyes open, to reveal Sehun sleeping soundly besides her.

 

Ae Jung gasped, she didn’t expect that he will stay through the night. After he did her so rough last night, she can’t think any reason why he would cuddle her to sleep and stay until the morning. Sehun will usually return back to his room before she wake up. Maybe, he just too tired to even move.

 

Her mind was occupied with so many questions but she rather to not say any words about that. She had seen Sehun being all mad last night because of his jealousy, although she expect that he would do more harm to her; but he didn’t. Which make her more confused.

 

As Ae Jung unknowingly let out a heavy sighs, Sehun mumbled for her to shut up as he goes around her waist to hug her tighter. She tried to pushed him slowly and jumped out of the bed, perplexed by the whole situation.

 

“Where are you going baby girl?” He said while pointing out to the blanket that was now on the floor with his eyes half closed. She passed that to him and wait until he fall asleep back, at least she can avoid herself from the situation.

 

Ae Jung walked back and forth wondering if she should just let him sleep and escape from her room, while thinking the worst punishment that she could get. She ran around her room with her underwear only, trying to scrambling in the pile of the clothes to find something to wear.

 

“I ask you, where are you going?” All of sudden she can hear Sehun voice from behind. Panicked surfaced on her mind but somehow Sehun keep maintaining his calmness.

 

He got up as he come closer. Ae Jung had her back faced him but she still can see his shadow, coming closer like a prey coming to his victims. She take a breath and close her eyes, “I— I’m going to uni”

 

Sehun close the proximity between them and immediately latched his mouth for open kisses on her neck, his hands would not stop roaming around her body. He forcefully titled her head slightly, giving him more access to mark his hickeys that are already visible from last night session.

 

“Did I allow you to go?” He whispered seductively while biting her earlobe sensually. “Baby girl, you are not listening to me aren’t you?”

 

“Lie on your back at the centre of the bed” Ae Jung heart beat rapidly when he said that. She already knew what is waiting for her.

 

“I’m not done with you kitten”

 

Sehun has stopped hurting Ae Jung. In a physical way, at least. For him, there are more ways to punish her though. She doesn’t obey his words? He will keep her grounded without any light for few days. She doesn’t want to speak to him? He just need to stop her to go to her uni.

 

But then, he will not hurt her. There is no way that he can’t beat women; he still do that. But not when it comes to someone that he care a lot. The moment she stepped into his life, he already take her as his queen, one and only for him.

 

That is how he sees her; that he is the king and she only served for him. Those who trying to get into his way will be punished. There is no need for Sehun for to get his hands dirty for all the violence as he have his mens to do it for him. But when it comes to Ae Jung, he have to do it on his own.

 

He used to all the respect and people treating him like king and he expects her to worship him the same way. No disobedience will be tolerates. Sehun will punish her in any way he pleases but the punishment mostly ual. Ae Jung glad that he wouldn’t not beat her in any way, Sehun himself promised that he won’t let anyone lay a hand to hurt her that pretty much includes him.

 

On the third day of the week, she finally able to see the sun. Three straight days she had missed her classes, Ae Jung had all maids coming to her room for their services. She want to grab lunch? They will bring it to her. She want to watch anything beside what she had on her laptop? They will bring her the whole range or movies. She want to go out? Never.

 

Sehun finally take her out to rewards her after going through all the tortures. (Most likely she was grounded and received all kinds of pleasures from him). He took her to the shopping mall, luxurious one, in the centre of Seoul city. She had almost everything that she landed her eyes with, because that is how Sehun way to pampered her.

 

“Stay close to me, baby girl” Sehun tighten his grip on her waist when they stroll along the crowd.

 

“That— that’s too tight— Sehun— ah” Ae Jung finally speaks after so long, when she felt his grip is too much that started to hurt her.

 

He stopped at his tracks and stares at her, his expression remained the same, “What to do then? Seems like every ing guy is feasting on your body” Sehun then surprise her more by forcing her into a deep kiss in public.

 

“I have to remind everyone that you are mine, right?”

 

Sehun— he is a very possessive boyfriend; he will easily jealous to the point of being unreasonable but Ae Jung are so in love with him that it is really unhealthy for her. He will get mad even at the slightest ‘accidental’ touch when she was outside and she will immediately stiffen because she knows that Sehun saw it; that was not a good sign.

 

When the stranger decided to had his eyes head to toe on her; it only make it worst. “Get away, loser”

 

The mafia lead did not sound so harsh, not what she expected. But when she saw Xing and Jiwon already take that stranger away from the scene, she knew that it was not as simple. Especially when it comes to Oh Sehun and his gang.

 

“Sehun— please—“ Ae Jung take his hand away, trying to prevent him to cause any further trouble.

 

“Please what, baby?” In a second, suddenly she had her body paste on his, all close that she sure Sehun can feel every curve on her body. “I told you. I hate people taking what is mine”

 

At this, Sehun leaned in impossibly closer, the slender muscles in his forearm flexing as he bent his elbow to landed the hungry kiss. Sehun mouth came down on hers. And that was it. All the self-control Ae Jung has exerted over the past weeks went like water crashing through a broken dam.

 

Her arms came up around his neck and he pulled her to sync her lips against him. His hands flattened against her back and to her surprise, Sehun suddenly attacked her neck to get into her sweet spots purposely to make her let her moans out. He want everyone that passed there listening to her dirty sounds, to witness how she pleasured by him only.

 

Sehun clung to her more tightly, knotting his hands in her hair trying to tell her, with the press of his mouth back on hers, all the things he could say out loud, “You are mine, Kim Ae Jung”

 

Ae Jung felt so embarrassed due to his sudden action in public. Even when she used to this kind of unexpected ual act with Sehun; today is definitely exception. Instead of showing her how he fond of her, he did it just to show others that she belong to him.

 

It might sound so romantic when someone you like claimed that you are his, but this is not the way. She lost the thrilled of having Sehun showing his affection for her. Ae Jung was scared— so scared that what will happen to the person who they just dragged away, and worse, will Sehun really be obsessive like this?

 

Ae Jung is not a weak women, and despite that she knew how scary Sehun is— she have to stand on her own too. He wouldn’t do anything beyond what she can’t expect, that would be mean and he has promised that he would not hurt her. She need to stop him.

 

While she failed to hide all kind of emotions on her face, Ae Jung decided to say something, it caught him off guard when she suddenly burst out to confront him in the car.

 

“You shouldn’t be all possessive on me!” She yelled out. Her gaze remains steady, eyes piercings through his soul. “You don’t own me Sehun!”

 

Opposite from she thought he will react, Sehun casually replied, “Oh baby, I do own you”

 

“I picked you up when you should’ve died on our first meeting, I gave you every ing thing! I even care about you when I never care about this !” He added.

 

“There are only two options, kitten” He come closer and gripped her neck harshly so that his lips met hers, in a forceful kiss. “It’s either I care for you, in my way” Sehun deepens the kiss. “Or I will give zero on you!”

 

Ironically when he went hard on her, Ae Jung seems forgot about everything and all her focus solely on him. Hence, when he let go, Ae Jung knew, she will never win.

 

“You obviously making a wrong decision baby girl” One last time she heard his deep voice calling for her, before he going into their house leaving her alone in the car when they finally reached. “Don’t ing begging me to come back to you”

 

...

 

True man will goes with his words. That is what Sehun trying to do. He avoid Ae Jung at all cost, not even bother when anyone mention about her. In his life he always provide others with only two option, yes or no, A or B. He would not receive in between; and when he made his mind, don’t even think to make him go back to the initial phase.

 

When she heard from Jiwon that she allowed to go uni and resume back what she had left before she went for the mission last time, Ae Jung was more than excited. Even though she had almost everything now, she still wanted to complete the bachelor degree at least.

 

All her life she learned that only education that will change your life, that is why she worked so bad to do good in uni, so that she can graduate with flying colours

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter