narrative of 190108 (1/2)

everyday i get worse (please let others know about us)

the story of the snap! mostly dialogue!

 

“Jackson!”

 

“Ah, Jinyoung, Jaebum hyung what’s up-ah!” Jackson yelped as Jinyoung dragged him down the hallway and into an empty classroom.

 

“Um, what-”

 

Jinyoung pushed him inside and shut the door behind him and Jaebum who looked like he wanted to run away except the sheer force of Jinyoung’s will was still keeping him here.

 

“Take off your shirt.”

 

Jackson blinked. “What.”

 

“Take off your shirt, we need to take some pictures-”

 

“Um,” Jackson started, crossing his arms over his chest. “I don’t know if I’m comfortable with you having those type of photos Jinyoung-”

 

“No, you ! For snapchat!”

 

“Oh, um, okay why your snapchat though-”

 

“No, for your snapchat.”

 

“...Okay, but still why.”

 

Jaebum glanced at Jinyoung expectantly, wondering to see what he would say.

 

“...I overheard some football players say that fencers were weak and since you’re my friend, as painful as it is to say, I can’t have you tarnishing my reputation by-”

 

“-but how does that even-”

 

“-association with a weak athlete. So, we’re gonna take a boy picture of you and you’re going to post it on your story and we’re all gonna be happy okay? Okay. Now, give me your phone and shirt off.”

 

Jackson looked to Jaebum to see if he was going to back him up. Jaebum just sighed through his nose and mouthed ‘Just do it, please’ at him; he looked so defeated.

 

He looked back to Jinyoung who was glaring at him expectantly, Jackson’s phone already in his hands and poised to take a photo. Jackson sighed and lifted up his shirt, he needed new friends.