Epilogue: amorem nostrum

Amor Vincit Omnia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

our love

 

“Are you sure you don’t want me to take you there?” her manager asked for probably the fifth time as he leaned towards the open window of the car.

“Oppa, I’ll be fine!” she dismissed her for also the fifth time, strapping her seatbelt on. 

The older man sighed. “Just remember all my reminders, okay? Taemin-ssi’s team won’t also be there. We did our best to keep it low but still be cautious because people will be there. Surely, someone would take pictures and-"

Naeun held up a hand, almost chuckling. “Oppa, we’ll be fine. We talked about this.”

Her manager could do nothing but surrender. “Alright. Drive safely, okay? Call if you need anything.”

She smiled. “I will, Oppa. Thank you. For everything. Really.”

“You’re welcome,” Hyunsoo’s eyes softened. “Now go get your man.”

 

Naeun waited patiently with some of the families outside the building where their loved ones would come out of. She still had her mask on and tried to blend in with the crowd. So far, she felt no eyes on her and she was thankful. Luckily, only a few of them were around and she could see no media or any people from the press.

After their reconciliation in Spain, Taemin had to go back to finish his remaining time in the service. It was hard to be away from each other again, given that they were still just starting to make up for their lost time together but they finally made it through.

They were able to get through four more months away from each other, relying on short phone calls and cheesy letters that they were allowed to send and receive.

The moment she saw him walking out, her heart skipped a beat. She was sure she could hear a few people behind her start to whisper his name.

Is that Taemin from Shinee?

Omo, I think that’s Lee Taemin

But she didn’t find it in herself to care. She removed the mask from her face completely and put it in her pocket. Oppa! I’m here! she wanted to shout but stopped herself and tried to stay as still as possible. She could see him scanning the crowd and she held her breath.

When their eyes met, his face broke out into a huge grin. Walking towards her, his steps quickened and so did the beating of her heart.

Starting to get impatient, she was starting to bite her nails to try and keep still but soon found it futile because about only five seconds later, she was running towards him in full force as she felt tears start to cloud her vision.

Bracing himself for her, he stopped and dropped his bag on the ground. Slightly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter