You are my best memory and beautiful future

Between Snowflakes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

DAY IV

 

As the car didn't want to work yesterday, it worked so well today. I was packing the last things into the trunk when no one else appeared next to me, like Seok. We exchanged a quick but passionate kiss, and then I helped him to fit his suitcase and skis in. You see maybe our stay in the winter house was already over, but we had an extra week off. I didn't hesitate a moment and suggested he stay in my studio apartment in Seoul and spend time with me so that we could get to know each other better. Min agreed almost immediately and I couldn't wait to show him my city and take him on a real date.

 

I closed the trunk and took the driver's seat and he sat beside me. I squeezed lightly on Minseok left hand, which he placed on my thigh. I was damn happy and in love, so every moment with him, every gesture made me want to scream. I came to Japan to find peace and rest, and I was coming back with wonderful memories. Now all I had to do was let Minseok meet my other side which was ready to do anything for him.

 

- Ready for the adventure of life with me in Seoul? - I asked, fastening the seat belt.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter