You are so delicate like fragile ice

Between Snowflakes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 DAY III

 

We got up with Minseok almost before noon but still decided to gather together and use the last day to spend it on the slopes. After an express shower and a quick breakfast, we left the house in good spirits. I went to clear snow of the car, because the last night it was snowing all the time, and Xiumin at the same time was packing our sports equipment. Try to imagine, our surprise when after the third attempt the car still refused to start. Min began to laugh in disbelief, but I was a bit pissed off because I really wanted to go snowboarding before I had to go back to Korea.


 

The stupid car didn't work and we had no choice but to gave up. Trying to get there by bus was also out of the question because it shuttles every hour and a half and it was already noon, so it wasn't really worth it to wait for it. I was angry and disappointed that just now and at that moment something had to go wrong. Minseok, however, didn't look overwhelmed, because he soon took up something else, to put it simply, he began to make a snowman. For a moment I looked at him angrily, but his mirthful laughter and beautiful smile on his face made all this anger came out of me and I quickly joined him.


 

However, I didn't predict that it won't be as peaceful as in my imagination and after a while, we were throwing snowballs at each other. When Xiumin started to have an advantage over me, I grabbed him by the legs and pulled him down with me, so we fell into a pile of snow that immediately surrounded every piece of our bodies. Cold and damp fluff fell under our clothes and we screamed surprised.


 

- You're a real idiot! - Minseok shouted, rubbing my face with the last of the snow that glued to his gloves. I laughed like a moron and thanks to that I saved my because the older one stopped looking at me ominously.


 

- Let's go change or it will end badly for us.- I grabbed him by the arm and headed back towards the house.


 

- Kiddo. - Xiumin snorted under his breath and I stabbed him with my elbow under the ribs.


 

- And it says someone who decided to make a snowman! - I rolled my eyes when I brushed my jacket off the snow before entering the cottage.


 

- Snowmen are cute, so stop it! - Min showed me tongue, behaving like a small, spoiled kid.


 

- So are you. - I said under my breath, coming in.


 

Seok managed to escape into the house, so I put down our things on the coat rack and went to get changed. It didn't take long for me and after a while, I was ready to join him and spend a nice time. I changed into dry clothes and went downstairs, but to my surprise, I didn't find anyone in the kitchen or living room, and I would probably go upstairs if I didn't notice the open balcony door. I went closer and pushed away from the long curtain that allowed me to see the most charming sight in my life.


 

On the wooden terrace stood a large, open Jacuzzi tub from which the steam was floating. In the middle of it, with a small towel on his hair, sat no other than Minseok. He had a blissful expression on his face as if experiencing the greatest pleasure, closed eyelids, and slightly parted lips. Although there was snow everywhere, frost outside and the temperature was minus seven degrees, he didn't look as if he was freezing. I watched him lightly splashing his arms with hot water, which immediately began to evaporate. It made me suddenly want to join him, so in the blink of an eye I started to pull off my clothes and after throwing them somewhere in the corner of the living room, I tiptoed onto the terrace, trying not to be heard. I got into the bathtub and only when I brushed my lips on Xiumin's nape, he broke away from the trance and screamed, turned to me, splashing at the water like a duck.


 

- Have you lost the rest of your mind !? - he shouted and threw a small towel straight in my face.


 

- I'm also glad to see you. - I showed him the tongue and skilfully grabbed the moist material.


 

Seeing the wrinkled forehead and sulky expression of my squirrel's face, I turned his back to me, drawing his smaller body to my chest. I wrapped my long arms around him and kissed him on the exposed shoulder. It worked out and Min relaxed instantly, comfortably arranging his small body in my arms. We were sitting there for a long moment, enjoying the peace, relaxing under the stars in our own company. I couldn't imagine better holidays. I could have fun like a child, snowboarding during the day, then in the evening relax in a house in the middle of nowhere, free from all noise and rush, along with a person to whom my heart was beating harder and harder.


 

Something struck me when I was dreaming and without thinking about my deeds, I began to peck the neck, nape, and shoulders of Minseok. I d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter