Your eyes sparkle like ardent flame

Between Snowflakes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DAY II

 

Xiumin POV

 

I woke up quite early because it was still dark outside and the room was quiet. I wanted to get out of bed and go to the bathroom when I felt something holding me in place, and more specifically it squeezes my skin just under the ribs. I discovered the quilt slowly and I don't know why, but I reddened on my face because of the position in which I and the kiddo I found myself yesterday were in.

 

Chanyeol, a large-ears giant with a wonderful smile, had a head laid on my chest, and his scattered curls were tickling my neck. His right arm was perfidiously under my blue sweater, and his hand rested on my ribs. Almost his entire torso pressed against my body, and his right knee was positioned between my thighs, pushing against my slightly aroused crotch. I felt something hard press my thigh and when the boy moved, making a sleepy whisper, I bit my lip not to moan and wake him up. Very slowly and carefully I slipped out of his iron grip and, like a fifteen-year-old with a morning , I went to the bathroom to clean up my small business.

 

Then, trying to be as quiet as possible, so that the boy could still sleep, I went downstairs and made a cup of coffee, preparing breakfast before going skiing. I dressed warmly and packed the equipment I needed, and then I left the house, heading for the nearest bus stop.

 

BACK TO CHANYEOL POV

 

It wasn't new for me to oversleep. So when I woke up at eleven o'clock instead of eight o'clock, the only thing I did was wash my face quickly and shortly thereafter I was in the car on the way to the slope. I cursed myself because it was Saturday and I knew that there would be a lot of people there at this late hour. And because of this whole distraction, I didn't even realize that I forgot about something. I was having fun on the slope to the limit until my back and legs ached from falling down on dense snow. I got back to my home at six p.m. Earlier, however, I went shopping at the nearest store and bought a few things I needed to prepare dinner.

 

I was a bit disappointed when, after returning home, I still didn't find Minseok in it. I dropped the bags full of shopping on the counter in the kitchen and setting the snowboard at the door, I went upstairs to shower after a tiring day of riding. After a half-hour hot bath, I went back downstairs and took charge of preparing the meal. I decided to make the only known me Japanese dish, which I could prepare myself, which was tempura. I fried a beautiful fish in a pan in and when the meal was ready, smelling amazing, I felt pride. You know, I'm not that bad at cooking, like everyone thinks! I made some more rice because we didn't have a lot of fish and when the dinner was ready, the door to our cottage opened.

 

Minseok came in, still wearing goggles that fogged up from the heat of the fireplace. I smiled under my breath as I watched him step slowly, not knowing where he was. I didn't want him to hit anything, so I went over and pulled his goggles out of his eyes, immediately meeting his surprised but warm look. I took skis from him and put them aside in the same place where my snowboard lay. The boy began to undress from the heavy, down jacket and after throwing off the layer of basic clothes, he smiled broadly at me.

 

- I smell food, Yeollie! - His pupils widened suddenly and I wanted to laugh because he looked like a small child.


- I prepared dinner for us. - I explained, going to the kitchen and started to set up plates and cutlery.

 

Seok joined me after a moment and now I could look closely at his face. He had ruddy cheeks and a red nose from the frost that crackled outside. His cold fingers, which accidentally brushed my hand, reaching for boiling water, made me shudder. He was interrupting me covering the table, so I grabbed him by the shoulders and led him to take his seat in one of the free chairs. He looked at me a little offended, but he couldn't say a word, because a fried fish and rice with additives appeared before him. Of course, against his will, I made hot tea for him, and although he was wrinkling his nose, he took a sip, which I hope, warmed his frozen body. We began to eat in peace and quiet, enjoying the pleasant atmosphere and warmth of the fire that spread throughout the house. But as I am a chatter, I couldn't stay in such silence for too long.

 

- Hyung, why didn't you wake me up? We could go to the slope together. - I spoke with my mouth stuffed with rice.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter