Yoongi

Calamity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi couldn’t properly place into words his feelings of everything that had occured that afternoon; however, as per usual he was more than heated about multiple concepts. Seventy percent of what had transpired all rubbed Yoongi as complete and utter bull, which pissed him off but he could endure it for the opposing thirty percent. He could feel how hopeful the other pieces of Bangtan felt about this, and therefore he attempted to cool his emotions to a certain degree. Being stood directly next to Hoseok certainly helped, because for as personally bright as he often could be his physicality was consistently cold. Something about that atmosphere helped calm the groups resident hot-head.

 

“Can you guys wait out here for a minute? I want to check out the housing real quick. To make sure that they aren’t pulling something over on us.” Seokjin was the initial person to make a request once transportation had assuredly let them be, Yoongi truthfully shocked that it had ever happened. Nobody thought twice about the distrustful comment, because only morons would blindly accept anything that containment had gifted them. They did not accomplish so many goals by trusting the awards handed to them by those whom had kept them prisoner in the first place.

In usual occurrence Jeongguk would join Seokjin in this endeavor, merely because his calamity meant that he may be able to perceive things that their eldest may otherwise have missed. On this particular occurance Seokjin hadn’t mentioned him. Looking over Yoongi could see that Jeongguk had looked hurt by this development.
“Hyung! Do you-do you not need my help?” Yoongi moved his placement directly beside him, rubbing their maknae’s back as he attempted to quelm the heartbreak in his expression. He allowed his hand to warm up against the other’s skin, knowing that it would feel good for their sensitive maknae to feel heat against the chilling temperatures.
“Of course I would take you’re help. The band is still bothering you though, right?” Jeongguk looked towards the ground, clearly accepting that this question was true yet not willing to admit it in words. Yoongi chose deny any additional response, because his comments would only be full of rage towards the people whom had made his dongsaeng so uncomfortable with himself and his ability.“It would be best if you tried to stay put for right now, only until your ankle gets a bit more used to it.” Jeongguk nodded and didn’t argue his hyung’s statement; however, it didn’t take any enhancements to decipher that he was still disappointed. Yoongi knew that he liked surveying with Seokjin, and he could only imagine what it was must feel like to not be able to do that because of some extreme sensitivity to a metal prison that was attached to your skin.

 

“It’s okay Kookie. Yoongi hyung will keep us warmer out here then Seokjin will be in there anyway.” Yoongi rolled his eyes at Taehyung’s boxy grin which crossed his expression. Nearly everyone, with the exception of Hoseok, moved to cuddle around Yoongi as if  he were some human heater. Even Jeongguk begun to smile as he leaned into the other’s touch.
“I am not some heating pad that you can use for your personal convenience.”
“But hyunngg. Who else are we supposed to cuddle with for warmth?” Yoongi scoffed, unable to resist Jimin’s temptation. It wasn’t that he was using his calamity because the older could tell that he wasn’t; he was just so damn adorable.
“Hoseok hyung would be too cold for me hyung. You feel warm.” Damn maknae’s. Jeongguk’s pouty eyes had pretty much cemented this group hugging session into place.
“You’re lucky that the maknae’s are cuter than you Namjoon.” Yoongi giggled as Namjoon pretended to look offended, his terrible acting giving away the secret even without their connection.

 

Seokjin’s return occured likely moments later given the man’s intelligence; however, to Yoongi it felt like hours. Hours of damn cuddles in the cold, but he still couldn’t help the soft feelings which wanted to rise. There connection had created soft spots for s; however, he tried to repress these thoughts within him. He felt more comfortable with grimacing and cold shoulders than with close contact, but in this scenario he felt it was worth it to keep his dongsaengs from shivering. If calamities were good for nothing else, at least he could keep them from freezing. The only person whom didn’t appear affected in the slightest was Hoseok, yet that was to be expected.

 

“Aww, look how adorable you all look.” Seokjin’s presence was announced as a cutesy tone rang throughout his voice. ing beautiful. Yoongi flicked the members off as best he could, but even from a distance they could still feel heat radiating due to his embarrassment.
“Shut up.”
“If only I had a camera with me.” Yoongi sighed, dismayed a bit by Seokjin’s teasing abilities. The man may as well have a camera in his head, so this didn’t do much for him.
“Yoongi hyung is embarrassed of us.” Jimin’s cute giggle sounded throughout his tone, Yoongi nearly wishing that he could summon transportation back. At least they made fewer jokes when those devils were present.
“Alright, alright. Seokjin has the clear to go so let’s get in before Kookie freezes.” Namjoon allowed the dongsaengs time to get their giggles out; however, after that he rounded everyone up again. It felt natural to listen to orders spoken by him, and therefore nobody ever could voice any complaints. Rather they all listened, Taehyung running forward far faster than the rest could towards the front door. If he wasn’t careful he was going to bust the walls before they even stepped inside.
“Tae, take it down a couple.” Yoongi attempted to reign the other in; however, it didn’t help much. Rather instead Taehyung merely recruited Hoseok, the pair practically dancing into t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter