Epilogue

Jensoo convertion

Jisoo POV

 

5 years later.

 

I woke up after I heard a sound coming from the person sleeping next to me. Jennie kept stirring in her sleep and she was mumbling something like she was having a bad dream.

 

“Mmhhm.. Don’t leave me.. Ngghh.. Please..” she kept mumbling in her sleep.

 

My thought confirmed after I heard her pleading. I hurriedly turned around and wrapped my arms around her waist, hugging her from behind. I pressed our bodies together and hugged her tightly then I whispered calm words in her ear while intertwining our fingers together.

 

“Sshhh.. I’m here.. Sshhh..” I tried to calm her down by caressing her head slowly and planted small kisses on her head. Jennie kept mumbling for a bit until she finally calmed down.

 

I didn’t let go of the hug and I kept hugging her tightly while caressing her head softly. After Jennie moved in with me, I realized that she often had a bad dream about her parents but when I asked specifically what happened the next morning, she totally forgot about it. So I just hugged her and calmed her down every time the bad dream came.

 

Jennie turned around and looked at me for a bit then she thanked me by smiling a little. I smiled back at her and kissed her forehead softly when she buried her face on my chest. She inhaled deeply and I kept rubbing my hand on her back, calming her down.

 

Even after I heard a light snore coming out of , I kept kissing her head softly while rubbing my hand on her back, afraid that the bad dream might come again and disturb her sleep. As I kept caressing her for some time and with our body still hugging each other in the same position, I didn’t realize that I fell a sleep too.

 

~~0~~

 

The morning came and I felt like someone caressing my face softly. I opened my eyes slowly and Jennie’s face that I saw firstly in the morning. I smiled at her and closed my eyes again. She kissed my lips softly and I wrapped my arms around her waist then I slid my hand under her gown while caressing her back slowly, feeling our skin brushing against each other.

 

“Good morning.” I told her and my voice sound so hoarse so I cleared my throat and repeated my statement, “Good morning, beautiful.”

 

“How can you say beautiful if you didn’t even look at me?” she chuckled and I smiled hearing her responds.

 

“I don’t have to open my eyes to know that you are beautiful.” I told her without opening my eyes.

 

“What a sweet word you said in the morning..” she chuckled then she tucked a string of hair behind my ear and kissed the tip of my nose.

 

I snuggled closer towards her and my grip around her waist tightened. I started kissing her neck softly and I heard a soft moans coming out of so I smiled to myself and kept doing what I was doing.

 

“I woke you up last night, didn’t I?” she asked me and I could hear the concern in her voice without even looking at her.

 

I smiled but I didn’t say anything. I just buried my face on her chest and inhaled deeply. Her scent started brushing against my nose and it made me turn on already.

 

“I’m sorry.” She apologized and I opened my eyes before she started talking again, “If you want me to sleep in different room because of my nightmare. It’s okay. I don’t mind.”

 

I frowned while staring at her, “What?”

 

“I know that I kept waking you up at night so I must have been disturbing your sleep.” She explained and she started chewing her lower lips while staring at me with concern all over her eyes.

 

I shook my head while staring into her eyes intently, “Jennie, I don’t mind to wake up everyday just to calm you down from your nightmare so don’t ever say about us sleeping in different room. Ever again.”

 

She pressed her lips tightly and she turned around with her back facing my direction. I hugged Jennie from behind and I started kissing her back softly, trying to calm her down.

 

“I love you and I don’t mind.” I whispered and continued kissing the back of her neck again then hugged her even tighter.

 

“Hmmm.” She mumbled while nodding her head.

 

I sneaked my hand under her nightgown and made my way towards her , I caressed it softly and she moaned because of my touch. I smiled a little then I continued kissing her back repeatedly. Jennie was wearing a nightgown so I didn’t have to take the gown off her.

 

Jennie’s hand also started making a way towards my crotch and she started rubbing my buddy from outside my boxer. She smiled a little while glancing at me over her shoulder.

 

“It’s a bit hard already?” she chuckled and she kept rubbing my buddy slowly while looking down so she gave me more access to the back of her neck.

 

“Hmmm..” I nodded my head then continued kissing her neck.

 

She moaned slowly when my hand caressed her with my fingertip and she slid her hand under my boxer. I felt electricity when her cold hand brushing against my buddy, Jennie grabbed my buddy with her hand and started pumping up and down slowly.

 

My blood started rushing all over my body and my heart started beating faster. I moaned in her ear once she brushed the tip of my buddy with her fingertip, teasing me slowly. I unconsciously held my breath whenever she did it to me and I let it out by slowly.

 

I couldn’t hold it anymore so I pulled her down and threw it on the floor. I rubbed her core with my hand from behind and I chuckled after I figured out that it was already wet. Jennie positioned my buddy in front of her core and I slid my inside her slowly. It felt so warm and wet as my making its way inside her core.

 

My buddy wasn’t that hard when I slid into her but it turned so hard just in millisecond after it fully inside her. I could feel her tight wall clutching against my buddy and it felt so tight. It gave me a wonderful sensation as her tight wall started throbbing slowly, massaging my buddy inside her. I didn’t know what she did but I love it when her walls kept massaging my buddy or more like my inside her.

 

I kept kissing, , and her neck while waiting for her to adjust to my size. When I felt that Jennie started to move her hips backward, I decided to my hips upward, meeting her halfway. We didn’t change our position so Jennie lay down in front of me and I wrapped my arms around her waist, hugged her from behind. Our session started slowly at first but soon it turned rougher and faster. Moans, groans, and whimpers continued filling the room as we did our morning activity.

 

Our breathing changed and we both continued panting because of our fast movement. I kept ing in and out of her and my blood continued rushing all over my body. Jennie kept moving her hips upward and backward as she continued loudly. She groaned and whimpered after I bit and her earlobe while moving my hips. She grabbed the pillow in front of her and bit the pillow just to prevent her loud moan from slipping out of .

 

I smiled and I kept moving my hips on the same pace as hers then I started to feel something about to come out of my so I her neck so hard from behind and she leaned backward against my chest even more. Jennie kept whimpering and as I continued to move my hips upward while caressing her from behind. My hand did the job and kept arousing her by playing with her hard and Jennie’s body started shaking after I rubbed my finger on her hard , hitting the right spot at the right moment.

 

She moaned loudly as she reached her and I kept rubbing my finger on her until she fully finished. I could feel my getting inside as she released her . A wet liquid came out of her core, wetting my buddy in the process.

 

I continued moving my hips faster than before after I felt that I almost reach mine too so I wrapped my arms around her body and hugged her tightly then buried my face on the back of her neck. I unconsciously held my breath as I reached my and I growled when I felt something came out of my buddy.

 

It kept coming out for several second before it finally stopped.

 

With a little energy left on my body, I hugged her tightly then I buried my face on her back as I kept moving my hips slowly while trying to steady my breathing. My buddy started to turn soft so I pulled my buddy out of her and Jennie turned around to face me.

 

“I love you.” she said while trying to control her breathing.

 

I leaned closer towards her face and mumbled slowly, “I love you too.”

 

I captured her lips with mine and we continued kissing each other softly as our heart continued pounding against our chest. We pulled away from the kiss and I put my buddy inside my boxer again then I pulled the blanket to cover our bodies properly before pulling Jennie back into my arms.

 

We were cuddling against each other when someone sneaked into our room then the little devil started jumping on our bed, stopping Jennie and I from cuddling even longer.

 

“Yahhh! Little devil!” I quickly grabbed her hand and pulled her into a hug before kissing her cheek repeatedly.

 

“Daddy!” she tried to break free from my grip while laughing.

 

“Good morning, Soo-eun.” Jennie said while ruffling her hair slowly.

 

“Mommy..” Soo-eun smiled at Jennie and the little me sat down on my lap.

 

Jennie often told me that Soo-eun looked like me and a lot of people said the same thing as well, that Soo-eun looked like mini me. Soo-eun is a very cheerful kid and very active one, sometimes I wonder where she got that kind of energy. I grew tired by looking at her running inside the house.

 

“Daddy why are you sweating a lot?” she asked me after she touched my skin then she wrinkled her nose while showing her wet palm to me.

 

I laughed while glancing at Jennie, “Daddy just finished working out.”

 

“Working out? What kind of working out?” she asked me and got up from my lap then started jumping again, “Like jumping on the bed?”

 

“Yes. Exercising on the bed with mommy.” I told her while laughing and Jennie pinched my arms and she glared at me. Soo-eun just nodded her head because she didn’t know the real meaning behind my statement but Jennie did.

 

“Like jumping on the bed with mommy?” asked Soo-eun and I nodded my head excitedly while smiling widely.

 

I leaned closer towards Jennie and captured her lips with mine then kissed her softly. I lay down on the bed and rested my hand bellow my head after parting from the kiss.

 

“Stop jumping around Soo-eun. You don’t want to step on daddy.” Said Jennie and she got up from the bed.

 

Soo-eun stopped jumping around and I grabbed her hand while smiling at the little me. I pulled her closer towards me and kissed her cheek repeatedly before letting her go again.

 

“It’s okay. Soo-eun can jump around.” I told her and Soo-eun started jumping again while smiling widely.

 

Jennie looked at Soo-eun once again before going out of the room, “You don’t want to make daddy shorter than she already is, right?”

 

“YAHHH!” I screamed but Jennie and Soo-eun just laughed at us.

 

Jennie left the room but she let the door opened and Soo-eun kept jumping around me. I looked at the ceiling and tried steadying my breath while thinking about our little session earlier. Suddenly, a huge pain struck my crotch and it was so unbearable. My toe started to curl and I quickly held my buddy because of how painful it was.

 

“Arrrghhhh!!! Fuuuuu…..gggghhhh..” I screamed in pain while holding my crotch.

 

Jennie came into the room hurriedly and she asked me worriedly, “What happen? Are you okay?”

 

“Ngghhh….” I looked at her but I couldn’t say anything because it was so hurtful. It felt like you got hit by an elephant.

 

Jennie sat on the bed and looked at Soo-eun.

 

“Sorry daddy.” Soo-eun frowned while holding her hands tightly then she started sitting down on the bed slowly.

 

I nodded my head repeatedly because I couldn’t say anything and Jennie told her to go back to her room instead. Soo-eun didn’t argue back and she went to her room with her head hung low.

 

Jennie locked the door then she sat down next to me while frowning, “What happened?”

 

“She stepped on it.” I managed to say the words but Jennie laughed at me instead.

 

“I told her to stop jumping around but you said it’s okay.” She laughed again while holding with her hand.

 

I frowned and I felt a bit of tears started forming in the corner of my eyes, “What if I can’t make another baby?”

 

“Do you want to have another Soo-eun who loves jumping around and then step on your baby again?” she teased me about it and I kept frowning while looking at her.

 

“But I want to have a lot of babies with you.” I pouted while holding my crotch tightly. It didn’t hurt that much anymore but it still hurt.

 

Jennie didn’t say anything and she only shook her head after hearing my statement.

 

“It hurts...” I frowned while staring at her, “Can you caress it to make the pain go?”

 

“Really, Jisoo?” she asked me then sighed loudly.

 

I nodded my head while chewing my lower lips and Jennie shook her head. She stared at me for several second but I kept pleading with my eyes until she gave up. She took a deep breath and sighed loudly while shaking her head.

 

Jennie sighed then she pulled my hand away from my crotch, “Let see.”

 

She took my buddy out of my boxer and she started caressing it slowly. I flinched when her hand touched my skin because it still feels hurt a little. Jennie continued caressing it slowly for a while, it was hurt at first but the longer she caressed my buddy, the pleasure overcame the pain.

 

I closed my eyes enjoying the sensation as the pleasure started filling my whole body and I started to forget about the pain. I started slowly and I felt my buddy started to get harder and Jennie realized it too. She slapped my buddy slowly and I quickly opened my eyes then covered my buddy with my hand, protecting it.

 

“I can still see that it can produce more baby.” Jennie shook her head then she got up from the bed.

 

“It still hurts.” I frowned then pouted, “Can you caress it more so the pain could go away?”

 

“If it still hurts then you need to let it rest and not overwork it.” she said then crossed her arms on her chest while staring at me.

 

I shook my head innocently, “I didn’t overwork it.”

 

“Yes, you are.” She nodded her head and argued back with me, “You are asking me to caress it, it will get hard and you will overwork it again.”

 

“No.” I shook my head, “I asked you to caress it so the pain can go away.” I made an excuse instead so she would agree to touch it again.

 

She sighed loudly but she didn’t say anything while staring at me.

 

“Please caress it so the pain would go away..” I grabbed her hand and guided it towards my buddy, “Please.”

 

She shook her head and sat down on the bed next to me, “Next time, tell Soo-eun to step on it again.”

 

She said sarcastically and I just smiled widely while chewing my lower lips without saying anything as long as she agreed to caress it. Jennie started caressing my buddy and soon after, our hot session continued.